[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does one start enjoying stuff again, robots? i'm so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 8NWEJXW.gif (453 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
8NWEJXW.gif
453 KB, 300x232
how does one start enjoying stuff again, robots? i'm so incredibly bored with life atm, and it's driving me insane. all i do is eat, sleep, work and browse internet/shitpost.

i used to exercise but i quit doing that a while ago. i dont get any satisfaction from games anymore, i used to be really competitive and always tried to rank up/win and now i just dont care and it feels like a chore to play. same thing with anime, it feels daunting just trying to start watching a new series. no friends or gf obviously, but i dont really care about social interaction. i just want life to feel worth living, i want something that im passionate about or at least something that i enjoy doing and can pass the time with. i have no motivation to do anything at all, and feel constantly tired, im not quite sure where to go from here.

and no i dont/wont do any drugs/alcohol
>>
robots pls help my autism
>>
>>25458599

You need a meaningful job/studies and a wife and kids to take care off desu. Welcome to adulthood.
>>
>>25458754
i am in no position to have a wife/kids. and i have no idea how to find a job that i wouldnt mind because i have basically no interests.
>>
anti-depressants

they won't make you feel normal but they'll bring you to your baseline
>>
>>25458898
they won't make you feel good**

is what i meant
>>
>>25458912
do you have experience with medication? any bad side effects?
>>
>>25458599
You need to do something completely different which makes your life slightly more unpreditable. Who knows what will happen next?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.