[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw when you realize there's no afterlife and death is inevitable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1409902240171.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1409902240171.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
tfw when you realize there's no afterlife and death is inevitable
>>
Before you were born, you were basically dead/didn't exist.
What makes you think you wouldn't exist again after death?
Life is a cycle, a joke.
>>
>>25458463
There is an afterlife and death is a transition. You do not feel no pain. When you die you will have sensory output and a conscious mind. You are immortal, the human body is made of flesh, blood and electrical energy. Energy can never be destroyed.
>>
>>25458463
You do. You become a neet
>>
You just wait for the death of the universe to happen and then you will be reborn through the big bang again :)
>>
>>25458519
When you die, your body doesn't produce energy anymore from chemical reactions (itt: digestion).
The energy which exists in your body is heat, or electricity (extremely low, in your brain).

Heat disappears. It is transmitted from your body to ambient air. This energy is not in your body anymore, it's not you anymore.

Electricity circulate in your neurons. Thanks to the Joule heating law, it is converted slowly into heat. It disappears like said before.

There's nothing after death, you are not the energy you produce. The energy dilute in the universe and it's like you never existed.

Faggot.
>>
>>25458463
Thank goodness
>>
>Not realizing the universe is digital
>Not realizing an afterlife is a statistical inevitability

Stay pleb.
>>
Why do humans have to think about things like this? It isn't fair and better mean there is definitely some soul magic Akasha bullshit going on.
>>
>>25458519
>consciousness is energy

Did you read the truth contest? This meme needs to die.
>>
>>25458966
We are the energy we produce. It's funny how butthurt you are. Every living cell has energy in it. Life is unique in a way that we cannot create life from scratch or bring something back to life or create life without manipulating life's natural reproduction systems. There is more to life. You are wrong and I am right. I know first hand too bud. You are in for a surprise when you die. Scientists do not even know what life is deep down but all life has the qualities of energy. Hence scientists are still having debates on what can be classified as life for example viruses.
>>
>>25458463
there are these lyrics
i hope i can translate them good enough so you can get the meaning.
" life you bitch, i can now understand you. thats why i enjoy growing older "
>>
File: Pepe_9ad948_5528300.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_9ad948_5528300.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>25458463

>tfw you realize there's no afterlife and death is inevitable

can't come any sooner
>>
>>25459017

strong contender for cringepost of the year 2016
>>
>>25458463
Thank fuck. If I was to eternally continue living on like this I'd WAY rather not.
>>
>>25458981
>universe
>digital
are we on a new stage of autism?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.