[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been browsing this board since 14 >realize the things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1436001356602.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1436001356602.png
5 KB, 645x773
>been browsing this board since 14
>realize the things going around me thanks to 4chan
>realize in time that what things are forbidden if you want to fit in with society thanks to other robots
thanks /r9k/ for making my life and everything better
life is still meaningless for me and im sad thats why i still browse it
>>
Fitting in is easy imo, especially when you frequent this board
It just feels like dying internally
>>
>>25459752
then how come everyone complaining about having no friends and that they can get no gfs?
i mean i fit in just fine have a girlfriend can talk to girls usually everyone likes me/nice to me even tough im pretty mediocre and only nice
its just what you said i usually feel sad but its probably cause when i odnt hang out with friends or not studying i dont do anything just feel
>>
>>25459752
That's exactly my feeling too. Unlike some people on this board. I'm not a NEET. I can get friends easily, I can get on well wil almost everyone. Telling people what they want to hear is pretty easy to figure out. It's just whenever I do this normalfag shit it doesn't feel genuine. It feels like I'm lying to myself. I don't know why. I always assumed it would make me happy to try to fit in with the normies, but the more I do it, the more I hate myself.
>>
>>25460752
same here
and i just forgot to be myself so i cant even live someway else because i wouldnt know how plus i dont want to lose what i have now
i just always think about what will be of me if i continue to do this
>>
>>25460857
Well if you're like me, I usually go through phases where I ignore all my friends for weeks, sometimes months just to regain energy, because I can't take being social anymore. I just get so overwhelmed with everything. That's actually how I lost my friend group that I had since I was a kid. I just couldn't take being around them anymore. So when I was about 16 I just stopped talking to them and ignored them ever since. Strange thing is I met some of them recently and they seemed really glad to meet me. We drank until 3AM and had fun, like nothing happened and they invited me over to get drunk with them in a week(I'm 23 now btw so it's been almost 8 years since I stopped talking to them).

This I just mentioned so you don't think I'm one of the insuferable nerds who makes himself think he is cutting people off, when in fact no one likes him. As I said, I can get friends easily. I can be social but it's draining me. I don't know why. I don't think it should be that way. My guess is I will try to overcome this with alcohol. Which sort of helps.
>>
>>25460973
well i tried being really social and outgoing without alcohol and it went really well people genuinely liked me and stuff and i just kind of went with the flow i ignored all my little problems insecurities etc etc
but it was so fucking tiring not being myself i mean im usually the quiet nice guy in the corner who talks with his close friends
this is why i never ever made friends at school but when i got introduced to a group and we hung out for a day or anyhting i could be the center and i was and thats how i made friends
but for school i just didnt bother i mean for 3 months i didnt even talk to much people then i got talking with 2 people but i never really hung out with my class
>>
>>25458364
>thanks /r9k/ for making my life and everything better
Wish this place had been around when I was 14.

Genuinely think it would have changed my life, knowing there were other fuck ups who did not fit in to normal society.
>>
File: CXWN-LtWMAAb69H.jpg (48 KB, 720x667) Image search: [Google]
CXWN-LtWMAAb69H.jpg
48 KB, 720x667
>>25461189
It did for me anon and you can still change it doesnt matter if you were a sperg before if you're not a sperg now!
I like giving extremely edgy motivational speeches
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.