[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leaving Suicide Note after my death question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 1451719143869.jpg (403 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451719143869.jpg
403 KB, 1600x1200
Planning to kill myself after my next paycheck comes in, I'll pay off my small remaining credit card debt and then wait till 12:00am go to the nearby park and hang myself. I've been practicing on how to tie a noose so I'm confident that I'll tie it correctly. Quick question would bringing up the fact constant female rejection is the reason I'm doing this some shitty little journalist in a local paper will find a away to spin me as a misogynistic monster that wants to rape all women?
>>
>>25457964
>By bringing up the fact constant female rejection is the reason I'm doing this in my suicide will some shitty little journalist in a local paper
>>
Most likely if they managed to get a hold of it.
>>
In fact they definately will
>>
Say you've come to realize that memes have reached their peak dankness and it's ll downhill from here.
>>
>constant female rejection

Can you elaborate? Are you an uggo or just a beta? If uggo pls post pics since you want to die anyway.

Also why do you care about what a bottom-feeding "journalist" aka "femtard blogger" says about you after you're gone?
>>
>>25457964
>uggo
Short I'm afraid which is why I have always been rejected, I'm tired so fucking tire of this shit dying society.
>>
>>25458244
You can't just say that without giving your actual height.
>>
>>25457964
If you have the courage to take your own life than you have the courage to talk to a girl. Go talk to a couple girls and you'll eventually find one that likes you.

There are plenty of fish in the sea but you can only catch them if you actually fish.
>>
>paying off debt

seriously? why does that matter when you're going to die?
>>
OP, best thing you could do would be to upload a monologue video describing how awful it is to live as a non-Chad male.

Women treat the bottom 80% of males like absolute trash their entire life, then when a few of these males go postal, they act surprised and blame it on vague concepts like entitlement or misogyny. Thus, the cycle will continue. Women will always treat 80% of males like trash, thus a small percentage of that 80% of males will always snap and re-enact the opening trailer for Hatred.
>>
Why bother paying off your debts? They won't pass to your family or anything if you're worried about that, first world countries haven't had hereditary debt for a long time.
>>
File: 1451710054512.png (2 MB, 447x2490) Image search: [Google]
1451710054512.png
2 MB, 447x2490
>>25458274
He's contemplating suicide, do you think he's going to get a date in that mental state? "I need you so that I don't kill myself" is not a good foundation for a relationship.
>>
>>25458282
This is how i know op is full of shit
>>
>>25458282
>I've heard it can be transferred to say my father or my brothers
>>
>>25458311
If you're gonna commit suicide you might aswell try talking to girls.
>>
>Why bother paying off your debts? They won't pass to your family or anything if you're worried about that, first world countries haven't had hereditary debt for a long time.
Wait really they don't?
>>
>paying off your credit cards before you kill yourself
sum dum goy
>>
>>25458325
You heard wrong, hereditary debt was eliminated centuries ago. Unless your father or brothers cosigned for a loan you took out or something.
>>
>>25458306>>25458282
He's giving away his last possessions to the entities he feels most deserve them. The suicidal do this.
>>
>>25458311
That picture lets shame beta males in Japan more we clearly aren't dying out fast enough as it.
>>
>>25458354
>He's giving away his last possessions to the entities he feels most deserve them.

>credit card companies/banks
>most deserving
>>
Get a loan and buy a shitload of stuff. Do giveaways here. If you're killing yourself, might as well do something memorable before.
>>
>>25457964
Don't hang yourself in the park you fucking dick

Just do it in your house like the rest of the suicidal fucks
>>
>Paying off credit card debts before you kill yourself
FUCKING WHY?
>>
>>25457964
Don't kill yourself in the park. You should break into the house of the girl who hurt you more and shot yourself there, preferably in front of her.
>>
>>25458328
That's not how depression and suicidal thoughts work dumbass.
>>
>>25457964
Tell them Tumblr/Feminism told you to kill yourself.

Roasties get some negative press for once.
>>
>>25458358
It highlights the importance of self-esteem.
>>
>>25458399
>Just do it in your house like the rest of the suicidal fucks
Too risky when my body starts convulsing it will attract attention from my parents.
>>
>>25458417
The false flag in Tasmania striped away the Australian right to personal firearms.
>>
>>25458417
And no that's horrible
>>
File: 1378344207265.jpg (53 KB, 498x559) Image search: [Google]
1378344207265.jpg
53 KB, 498x559
>>25457964
don't do it you fucking idiot
we're here for you
>>
>>25458301
I'm thinking of doing that a calm one I think I will.
>>
>>25458437
Please all I see is women rejecting a beta male.
>>
File: S5O1HSf.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
S5O1HSf.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>25458437
>j b urself anon :)
>>
>>25457964
Why not? Write up the most insane suicide letter that will blow people away reading it. Make them think you're fucked up, that you're a serial killer and you've hidden the bodies somewhere
>>
>>25458812
Yeah. Because a beta is a male who doesn't have self esteem.
>>
>Caring about paying off debts.
>Caring about what people say or write about you when you'll cease to exist until the universe collapses.

Signs you won't do it. You're more among life than I am and I dont consider myself suicidal.
>>
>>25458879
>>Caring about what people say or write about you when you'll cease to exist until the universe collapses.
Itself more about if it could harm my brothers careers I don't give a fuck if they are sad for a few days cause I didn't decide to continue to suffer. I intend to give what's left of my pathetic savings to both them just before I head out to do it.
>>
>>25458301
This. Also dont do it OP. I'm sure there is a way around it.
>>
>>25459071
Let him do it selfish to force him to keep on living if he takes no pleasure in life.
>>
>>25459128
He has the right to live a happy life. It's a damn shame if he's this unhappy with life while women have all the help they need. OP, we could chat if it can help you. I'm willing to help if I can.
>>
>>25459182
It's kind of you to offer and I truly mean that I do but it won't get better it won't I've had enough.
>>
>>25458865
Mean while Chad the thug is somehow worthy. Japan is the future of the western world as more men decides fuck it this society continually shits on me I quit.
>>
>>25458311
Sauce please like the art
>>
File: OP never scored.gif (156 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
OP never scored.gif
156 KB, 300x188
>>25457964
Why would you mention that? Do you really want to be remembered like pic related?
>>
Use the money to get a hooker and cheer up buddy.
>>
>>25457964
What do you care? You'll be dead. If you care about this, you don't really want to kill yourself.
>>
>>25459607
chad believed in himself and was a good salesman

people get tricked all the time

if you ytruly believe you are better than chad then sell yourself well
>>
>>25458464
Well then knife yourself in front of her and do a proper sudoku?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.