[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine if the "refugee crisis" consisted of submissive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: average german couple.jpg (70 KB, 673x579) Image search: [Google]
average german couple.jpg
70 KB, 673x579
Imagine if the "refugee crisis" consisted of submissive young middle eastern women instead of strong young arabic buck men.

Would women even allow them to enter?
>>
that's a good question anon
>>
>>25457939
Short answer: no.
Long answer. fucking no.
Also, why are you even asking what women would allow? They don't even deserve an opinion since they don't even know what they want.
>>
Well yeah.
I don't think that them all being men is an issue.
In fact, it's a point of embarrassment for them.

In every single fluff piece about the refugees, they only use photos of the few women and children in their ranks.

I'm sure they would love them to be all women.
>>
you can smell the BO from here
>>
>>25457939
> strong young buck
> refugee
they will always live with fact that they weren't good enough to take advantage of the turmoil to become king of their homeland. In other words, they knew of a superior alpha and therefore can never take an undisputed leadership position in society, but unless they singlehandedly defeat both Assad and Isis.
>>
No, women don't want competition. All they see is poor brown people who need help and disregard any immediate or possible problems it may bring. They prefer men over women because it increases their worth as they become more scarce, this allows them to demand more from a partner. They honestly aren't aware that these muslims will just rape them if they disobey.
>>
>>25458535
this

if the refugees mostly women the feminist media who go haywire and say they are a threat to western society and must be killed or something
>>
no
they're going to whine and whine and whine just like they always do
>white man imports wife from SEA
>white women: "RACIST SEXIST FETISHEST PIG"
>white woman imports bf from somalia
>"yay multiculturalism!!!"
jesus. I fucking hate those entitled selfish cunts
>>
>>25457939
>Would women even allow them to enter?
No. Absolutely not.
>>
>>25457939
No. That's why nobody gives a fuck about Ukranian refugees.

Why would women prefer attractive blondes running around rather than swarthy "oppressed" Ahmeds with rape tendencies?
>>
No, all white women want are hairy brown alpha males to rape them doggystyle while her husband make them dinner.
>>
I can't just hate all women, but holy fuck it's shit like this really makes it hard not to.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.