[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my mom and my sister got in a fight >my mom had some glasses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 5865739046830694.png (102 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
5865739046830694.png
102 KB, 450x443
>my mom and my sister got in a fight
>my mom had some glasses of wine beforehand
>my mom storms off in her car (you can even hear the tires screech)
>I call the cops because I'm scared she may get in an accident
>she comes back before the cops arrive
>the cop basically verifies everything I did as right and says you shouldn't drink and drive at all because you can't tell how drunk you were
>my mom still thinks I did the wrong thing

Is there anything I did wrong? Is it wrong of me to follow what I was taught my entire life about this shit?

This is the first time she drank anything in months and never had a problem with alcohol.
>>
Nah, you did the right thing when looking at the bigger picture. She could have killed someone.
>>
>>25457764
a DUI can pretty much ruin the life of you and your family
you did the right thing in a utilitarian sense but you could have potentially fucked up your entire family's future
>>
>involving cops
Eat shit, bootlicker.
>>
>>25457916
Sorry I'm not some poverty faggot or nigger.
>>
>>25457933
he's right though
involve cops in anything and they will make it inexorably worse
they aren't family counselors, they're fucking officers of the law

never call the police unless someone is about to be killed, the only thing they're good for is responding with force
>>
>>25457764
ur mum is dumb

you technically did the right thing...but really you dont nark on your family

but what this guy said. If this happened itd be even worse
>>25457861
>>
>>25457970
Op should keep a breathalyzer at home if his mom is really that mad.
>>
>>25457764
Nice blog post. You did one thing wrong: posting this shit
>>
>>25458046
>.but really you dont nark on your family
This is bullshit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.