[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression Mess: Tonight, We Clean.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 28
File: iw0UgTm.jpg (791 KB, 2764x2073) Image search: [Google]
iw0UgTm.jpg
791 KB, 2764x2073
Who here /toodepressedtoclean/?

Remember that it's NEVER too late to tidy up, anon.
You will feel better about yourself and less burdened in a clean space.
I urge you to take the first step to taking control of your life.
Go to the store and buy yourself a big box of garbage bags, some lysol and snacks to treat yourself.
Throw on some music, see how many bags you can fill up. Post progress photos and general updates in this thread.
Take a break as often as you need, even five minute intervals of cleaning in between hour long vidya breaks is better than nothing.
Tomorrow maybe you can even go out and do some light shopping for posters to make your room a better place to be.

Tonight I'm cleaning up my apartment because my landlord is coming over in the morning to mess around with everybody's radiators.
I'm about three hours in and already have five bags of trash, with more accumulating.
>Pic related, but not my actual apartment.
>>
File: 1425312893802.png (96 KB, 748x710) Image search: [Google]
1425312893802.png
96 KB, 748x710
I picked some of my clothes up and put them on hangers yesterday
floor still covered in clothes
>>
>>25457517

I already did this but I encourage other robots to as well. You'd be surprised how much cleaning things up makes you feel better.
>>
>>25457533
That's still good, anon. Maybe you could do three or four more tonight. Eventually it'll be finished.
I'm fucking proud of you.
>>25457543
It really does. Afterwards you can just lay on your floor and breathe easy.
It's cool finding all of the neat stuff that you forgot you had while it was all buried under trash, too.
>>
File: from-collecting-to-hoarding.jpg (80 KB, 623x350) Image search: [Google]
from-collecting-to-hoarding.jpg
80 KB, 623x350
Here's some inspiration robots
>>
>>25457517
Update: I went over to my desk and lifted up an old tupperware container full of rotting salad, apparently the lid is slightly ajar so a bunch of fruit flies have made a home in it.
I lifted it and there's maggots all over the desk crawling away from me and little maggot eggs covering the entire lid.
>>
Every time I clean it gets messy again right away. I can't maintain a clean room at all.
>>
i just cant do it!! idk why but i just cant! help me!!!!
>>
My apartment is a fucking me nk has been full for months, and I haven't showered/shaved since Christmas eve. I have ss, my si 3 barely filled trash bags from previous attempts lying around. At some point tomorrow, I'll have to shower because I go back to work on Monday.
>>
>be a clean freak with obsessive organization
>cant ever be comfy and have constant anxiety

It's a different kind of hell
>>
I am almost 30 and I never clean my room. Never have in fact. My mom always does. I never take drink bottles, chocolate wrappers, etc out. She always complains about me being lazy, but she always cleans up after me, so no reason to change.

That said, I won't let mom touch certain things. My computer desk has 3 or so year old dust on it. I have a bag of my long hair that I chopped off 5 years ago. I have a bag with several years worth of antidepressants in it. She's not allowed to touch this stuff. I don't like her touching my bed either because my pillow is in a certain comfortable position.
>>
While my place isn't spotless, it is maintained. I just can't have a place that is too messy, it would bug me.
>>
>>25457865
That's okay. I clean like this about once a month now, and barely do anything aside from that.
Right now I'm about a foot deep in trash all over the floor.
It's better than never doing it, and eventually you will get better at maintaining it because you'll get sick of cleaning it. Just don't give up.
>>25457870
Just do one thing! Tonight, pick up all of the clothes. Ignore everything else, just have a clothing scavenger hunt and put them all into bags/hang them up/put them in the hamper.
You can totally do this, I'm rooting for you.
>>25457892
Things I want you to do in the next hour:
>Brush your teeth and have a simple shave
>Grab something to drink and reward yourself
>Pick up only the trash that's laying around, ignore the rest of the stuff
>Take a quick shower and scrub yourself down
>Put on some comfy but clean clothes
>Make your bed
>Lay in your bed
>Be proud of yourself
>Sleep
You can do it. You'll feel so refreshed, I promise.
>>25457895
I'm sorry, anon. That sounds really shitty.
>>25457903
My Mom died, and I regret treating her this way when I was a teenager.
Surprise her by cleaning your room top to bottom and taking a shower. She'll be SO ecstatic.
Give her that.
>>25457911
Sometimes when somebody is sad they can't take care of themselves much less their living situation. It just slowly accumulates. I've been living in this cycle for a very long time.
>>
>>25458026
It is really shitty, If i need to actually leave the house I must pace around making sure everything is in it's rightful place and clean before i feel good enough to leave and then when I'm gone I worry about all my stuff at home.

I need xanax or something.
>>
>>25457903
jesus christ dude how do you live with yourself? youre like a fucking child
>>
>>25458166
wanted to ask this too but thought it would be rude

>>25457903
anon enlighten me, how are you doing this?
>>
File: room.jpg (120 KB, 1022x767) Image search: [Google]
room.jpg
120 KB, 1022x767
where should i start on this mess?
>>
>>25458166
>>25458206

That is precisely what I am. A child trapped in a man's body. My mom messed me up and made me useless. She likes it that way, though. I am her puppet, and permanent child.

Been a NEET all my life. I don't get welfare. My money comes from my mom. She gives me about $20 a week. I Am obese (shock?), I dont really leave the house, and she buys all the food and pays all the bills, so i just save that money, and every now and again i buy something.

When she dies I kill myself.
>>
File: 651342.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
651342.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>25457903
You piece of shit
>>
Might actually clean this morning instead of feeling awful. thanks op
>>
>>25458279
dont you want to change this anyway?
did you ever work a job? maybe this is where you could start
>>
File: thZa3VL.jpg (950 KB, 810x8815) Image search: [Google]
thZa3VL.jpg
950 KB, 810x8815
>>25457517
fridgebro where art thou
>>
>>25458256
id say start by cleaning up all of the garbage like the water bottles, tissuepaper? on the right hand side, food beside bed and anything else you can see
>>
>>25458256
Start by throwing away that Barbara-doll
>>
File: 1433181191960.gif (2 MB, 250x308) Image search: [Google]
1433181191960.gif
2 MB, 250x308
>>25458381
holy fuck, have not seen this before, this is the most hilarious and disgusting thing ever at the same time
>>
>>25458279
don't you feel any gratitude towards your mum for putting up with you being such a disgusting lazy slob for years? it sounds like you're blaming her

imagine the smile on her face if you got a job and bought her some flowers on your first day back from work
>>
>>25458365

Never worked, no.

I don't have the desire to change, and without that nothing will. This is normal for me. I get it isn't the norm, but I have long since accepted my way of life.

The longer you are disconnected, the harder it is to reintegrate. Also, other issues arise. Like I said, I don't really leave the house. The outside world has become a scary place. Simply walking down the street is a no go.

I don't take meds anymore, but even when I did, I am not sure they "worked", as even though I was on a high dose, Id never leave the house, except for going for refills, which would make my heart rrace, so I guess that was a no.

I have come to accept this life. When my mom dies I'll either snap into normalcy, or I'll just die. Dying is most probable.

I have brothers, and they are normal. I am the youngest, hence a mommy's boy.
>>
>>25458511

No. She is what created this fat, useless slob. I think she enjoys me being useless.
>>
>>25457623
Post moar inspiration please. This shit is actually very helpful.
>>
File: maxresfeel.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresfeel.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>25458547
just hope you will be okay
>>
>>25458585
you getting your clean on anon?
>>
>>25458576
>blaming your mom for your failures
baka senpai you're a fuck up because you fucked up
>>
File: 0214.jpg (556 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
0214.jpg
556 KB, 2304x1728
r8 my room
>>
>>25458595

Thanks.

>>25458612

I guess so. Oh well.
>>
>>25458632
11/10 can i buy your chair its like robot art
>>
>>25458632
Is your name Willard?
>>
>>25457623
I prefer the first. The second is too faggy.
>>
>>25457903
>because my pillow is in a certain comfortable position.

moving pillows is difficult for you or something?
>>
>>25458256
Throw out everything except the bed.

Then throw out the bed.
>>
File: biggestfeels.png (242 KB, 1903x969) Image search: [Google]
biggestfeels.png
242 KB, 1903x969
>>25458279
>When she dies I kill myself.
>>
>>25458697

No. Best way to describe it is my pillow is in a position that feels right, thus gives me comfort. Its a mental thing. I don't like change.
>>
>>25458632
Is it legal to breed a billion rats and release them into the surrounding area?

What about spiders?
>>
>>25458632
Pretty good, but you need more rats.
>>
>>25457517
Will clean room tonight, make this thread tomorrow
>>
>>25458279
how old are you then? this is about average for 20-something, 30s if you are Italian.
>>
File: cleanup.jpg (193 KB, 691x462) Image search: [Google]
cleanup.jpg
193 KB, 691x462
>>25458256
Throw out all of your trash,
And then reposition your desk and start organizing the VHS cases,
And then make the bed.
After that just start going through things and thinking of things you might want to get rid of, the less things you have the easier it is to keep your room clean.
Good luck! Keep us updated.
>>25458279
>She's taking care of you because she loves you unconditionally despite you being a piece of shit
>Blame her for enabling your behavior instead of trying to better yourself for her sake
>Saying that you will kill yourself when she dies so that all of her lifelong 24/7 efforts to help you were completely in vain
I can't listen to this.
>>25458595
But at the same time, this.
>>25458351
You don't have to do it all, just do a little bit with breaks in between. You can do it!
>>25458585
That means a lot, anon. Thanks.
Here you go.
>>25458753
Will post a follow up thread tomorrow and show photos of my place when it's all finished.
>>
I'm too depressed and lazy and tired to read this thread, but it definitely relates to me, OP.

I don't shower. I don't undress. I don't clean up after myself. I've been wearing the same clothes for about two weeks now and my bed sheets haven't been changed since around April. They're covered in ear wax, blood (nose bleeds as I sleep), ice cream, and baked bean sauce. There are bags of trash and bits of half-eaten food everywhere. I'm surprised I don't have bugs yet (except for the odd fruit fly). My pillow is so greasy from my hair it feels damp.

I hate cleaning and I hate showering. I hate everything, but above all myself. It feels so fucking gross. Showering dries out my skin and cleaning the room makes me feel like I've become even more contaminated than I was from simply not showering.

I'll do some cleaning today to make you happy, OP. Not all of it, but some of it. A baby step.
>>
File: room02.png (488 KB, 398x605) Image search: [Google]
room02.png
488 KB, 398x605
I goodwill and sell on kijiji often. All my action figures get put into plastic bags and then tupperware and neatly stored out of sight.

If you live this way you will be more happy and your head will feel clean.
>>
>>25458788
>All my action figures get put into plastic bags and then tupperware and neatly stored out of sight.

I don't understand why you own them, anon. Aren't they for display purposes? Or are you a strict collector who keeps them boxed? Just curious
>>
>>25458759

Are you Italian? I didn't realize that it was normal over there. I view every western country as basically having american culture, which is wrong, and makes me ignorant.
>>
File: myroom.jpg (1 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
myroom.jpg
1 MB, 4608x3456
Spent all day cleaning. Is it looking alright guys?
>>
File: 23JPTIDY3-blog427.jpg (93 KB, 427x611) Image search: [Google]
23JPTIDY3-blog427.jpg
93 KB, 427x611
>>25458781
Baby steps are all you need. The issue is that people get overwhelmed.
Try taking a shower and really scrubbing everything. Sit in the bottom of the shower and shave all of your body hair to get the BO out and scrub yourself down with soap.
Maybe even shave your head to feel liberated.
Just get it all off and throw on a clean shirt and clean sweat pants.
Brush your teeth for like ten minutes straight and clean out your ears.
You'll feel so refreshed and be able to breathe more easily, I promise.
Then take a break and focus on your room in about an hour once you've dried off.
Gather up all of the bedding and clothes and throw them into the wash while you pick up the trash.
Take another break for a few hours, and then tidy up things.
Set out your favorite stuff, maybe hang up some magazine clippings.
Let us know how it goes. I believe in you, honestly. I really do.

It's annoying while doing it and you feel shitty when having to actually face how bad you've gotten, but once you've removed everything it's like the equivalent of shedding a disgusting layer of skin.
>>
Some psychological research stated that if you live in a dump and feel depressed or that you can't control your life, the first thing you need to do is simply start cleaning up. This should give you a feeling that you are once again in control of your life and when you finish cleaning, you should get a rush from completing something for once and it'll make you feel at ease for a while. That's a good start to pick up the pieces.
>>
>>25458818

I throw away the packaging. I keep them in storage and take out 2-3 at a time to play with and then put them back. Same with all knicknacks and electronics, neatly stored until used.
>>
>>25458855

It's somewhat tidy, but everything looks filthy.
>>
>>25458855
That's a great start.
>>
It's just another layer of escapism/token action.

Your cell is your cell, clean or dirty.
>>
>>25458905
I disagree. What this is about is finding/regaining some agency, however small.
>>
File: sdfasd.jpg (9 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
sdfasd.jpg
9 KB, 280x180
>>25458855
Lookin' good, anon.
You should reward yourself and go and get a new cheap rug or something to hang on your wall.
>>25458874
Exactly. EXACTLY.
>>25458905
Not true at all.
This is like saying, "Your body is still going to be shitty, regardless of if you're obese or really fit."
>>
File: basement2.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
basement2.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
Who else /basement/?
>>
>>25458920
You aren't gaining any, it's a token action.

This is ofcourse aimed at NEETs and the like, not students etc.

Cleaning up your room every x season is another step in an endless cycle that must be broken through other actions.

It's like a fat man doing a days fast. It looks like a step in the right direction but it is just one thing he repeats every x months.
>>
>>25458856
Thanks, dude. I'm not too optimistic given that I have these 'today is the day I tidy up and get my personal hygiene in order' days every few weeks since like 2009 when I dropped out of school and began neglecting myself, though..
>>
>>25458855
Get a bed frame and some proper bedding. Even if it's something simple like a hollywood frame. You can get a moldy floor and box spring if it doesn't have room to breathe.
>>
File: IMG_1329.png (118 KB, 888x756) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1329.png
118 KB, 888x756
>tfw barely any possessions so don't need to clean anything op
>I... I'm not sure if this is good or bad...
>>
>>25458940
this, you need to get some routine, otherwise the cycle will repeat

i make the dishes every morning while waiting for my toast and coffee to finish, no more moldy dishes anymore since then
>>
>>25458972
>tfw lots of possessions
>tfw buying something new makes me happy for a day or 2 then it's just misery again
>>
File: photo4.15903821_large.jpg (43 KB, 750x307) Image search: [Google]
photo4.15903821_large.jpg
43 KB, 750x307
>>25458940
You are wrong.
>>25458941
That's okay, anon. Past failures have absolutely nothing to do with today and what you're going to start right now.
Don't think about the rest of your life or your past, it's literally just a day-by-day process.
Set goals for yourself, reasonable small ones.
Start with just brushing your teeth every day and washing your face until it becomes a routine.
Then try showering every other day for a few months on top of it.
Slow baby steps. You can do this, don't get overwhelmed.
You deserve to feel good in your skin and to feel comfy/tidy in your bedroom. You fucking deserve that peaceful feeling.
Everything else will fall into place once you start focusing on cleaning up your own world.
>>25458972
Try looking on kijiji/craigslist/gumtree for some cheap furniture and decor. You have so much freedom to make your room your sanctuary.
A clean slate!
>>25458976
I've started using paper plates and disposable cups instead to avoid this.
I've gotten back to using glasses sometimes and silverware, eventually I'll buy a dish set and start washing plates too.
Baby. Steps.
>>
File: Mary-Jo-Before-and-in-Progess.jpg (210 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mary-Jo-Before-and-in-Progess.jpg
210 KB, 1800x1200
>>25459018
YOU DON'T HAVE TO FUCKING LIVE LIKE THIS.
Socialization issues, family issues, self image issues, everything aside.
You live in America and shouldn't be living in squalor. You don't need to love yourself today or even tomorrow, but you need to take care of yourself.
You deserve self care, you deserve to have your own place that makes you feel good while you're there.
>>
File: 1341947589562.jpg (15 KB, 169x213) Image search: [Google]
1341947589562.jpg
15 KB, 169x213
>>25459018
keep up the good work anon, like your optimism
small steps, but steadily forward, forward, forward
>>
File: 2.jpg (519 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
519 KB, 700x525
>>25459057
I'm going to post some more inspiration and then get back to this.
>>
>>25457517
You are a good man OP and all your advice in this thread is spot on. It's easy to get overwhelmed, it's best to target certain things, like trash, or books, or clothes, and just do them first then look for the next category or area that makes most sense to clean up.

Also, cleaning out space in a specific area can be good so you can use it as a staging area to temporarily move things into as you are cleaning up later.
>>
>>25459018
>You deserve to feel good in your skin and to feel comfy/tidy in your bedroom. You fucking deserve that peaceful feeling.
Thanks for this really nice thread, anon. You're making me feel really good. I am going to take some baby steps today and work for a better future. I look forward to feeling comfy in my own skin and like a resident-not a prisoner-in my own bedroom.

I'd post cute anime girl reaction images to prove my appreciation but I have none right now.
>>
File: 1.jpg (104 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
104 KB, 700x467
>>25459091
Yes, exactly.
>hur dur im a grill btw
>>25459098
GOOD. That's all you need to do.
Even if you spend all of 2016 slowly working up to good hygiene and then focus on other aspects next year, that's a massive success.
I strongly recommend the whole shaving all of your body hair thing.
When I would get really depressed I didn't shave my legs or pits and it got pretty gross t b hhhhh, and then when I shaved it all I just felt like a new born human being.
You'll slip up sometimes but that doesn't mean that you should quit, just get back on it.
Exactly. Imagine all of your favorite band/anime posters up and investing in some nice comfy new bedding.
Having a clean desk to sit at while shit posting.
Going to walmart and buying a big comfy new sweater and some nice comfy flannel pajama pants to bum around the house in.
It'll be fucking great.
>>
File: 1364868500989.jpg (75 KB, 645x716) Image search: [Google]
1364868500989.jpg
75 KB, 645x716
>tfw my mother is a hoarder
>tfw would happily rent a skip or 5 and empty the house of all the crap she has collected.
>tfw can't.

At least my room isn't bad, apart from the clothes on the floor. Can't wait to move out this year.
>>
>>25459163
>I strongly recommend the whole shaving all of your body hair thing.
>When I would get really depressed I didn't shave my legs or pits and it got pretty gross t b hhhhh, and then when I shaved it all I just felt like a new born human being.

I'll give it a go. I've always wanted to see how shaved legs feel, anyway. I'll need to research how to shave my back and stuff... I can't imagine it's easy! I have a little bacne so I'll need that to clear up , too. Wouldn't wanna cut any of it.

If I had the confidence I'd just get it done professionally but as you can imagine I don't go outside. I guess it would be liberating to do that stuff by myself, though.
>>
File: 1444408289224.gif (791 KB, 508x720) Image search: [Google]
1444408289224.gif
791 KB, 508x720
>>25459163
>mfw getting idea to buy a bathrobe - getting comfy after showers on the weekend
>>
>>25457517
Mother cleans my room.
>>
File: 144435532526532.gif (991 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
144435532526532.gif
991 KB, 320x240
>>25459184
It'll clear up on it's own once you start soaping yourself down, anon. Don't worry about appearance either, hygiene should just be about how you feel in your skin for now.
You'll feel rewarded by how good you feel.
You can also try Nair hair removal cream for hard spots or just to be lazier. Make sure you follow the instructions, though!
>>25459196
Yesss, that's the good shit.
Fluffy bath robe, smelling all good and feeling squeaky clean.
Maybe having a nice bit of cold orange juice from a clean glass..
Instead of warm flat soda from a 2L bottle that's been sitting in your bed with you for a week.
>>
>>25459255
Since you're a grill I assume you know about skincare, so I want some advice if that's okay.

I hate showering because my skin feels oilless afterwards. Like, no oil. Bone dry. It feels fucking awful. I also feel itchy afterwards. Especially my scalp. I also get dandruff.

What soaps/shower gels/whatever do you recommend? Gels or bars? What should I be using to actually clean my body, like a loofah, my hands, a scrunchie, a wash cloth, or what?

Moisturising makes me feel really greasy and horrible. Is it worth it? Which products?

Can you give me like a step-by-step of how you shower or something? You seem like someone that knows their shit. I could use this advice.

Thanks, OP. :3
>>
>Main lock to house is broken could really do with contacting landlord
>House is a mess shit everywhere
>Can't do small steps because things get messy too quickly
>Always forget what day rubbish needs to be taken out so bins are always full
>Hard to tidy up when you feel like shit and shitposting seems so much more appealing

welp.
>>
>>25459308
>Can you give me like a step-by-step of how you shower or something?
possible fetish detected
>>
>>25459308
Head and shoulders shampoo for dandruff, I get that too.
Also, your problem is that you need to moisturize your skin. Get some cocoa butter body butter or just general lotion and then after you've dried yourself off after the shower, lather it all over and rub it into your skin properly.
It takes time but just really rub it in. You might need to try a couple different products to figure out what you like the feel of.
It'll replenish the oils, but they'll be good smelling oils.
Gels would probably be better because bars can gather more bacteria if you're not cleaning your bathroom often.
Use a loofa, they're like poofy things made of netting that you can get in the bath stuff aisle anywhere.
Wash cloths/sponges are a bad idea because they will get musty and gross when you don't feel like washing them, but a loofa-thing you can just hang on the faucet to dry and it'll be fine.
>>25459451
Exactly, I'm not doing that.
Good attempt tho.
>>
>>25459308
>I hate showering because my skin feels oilless afterwards. Like, no oil. Bone dry. It feels fucking awful. I also feel itchy afterwards.

Lotion bruh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbLjOxlGYqA
>>
>>25459481
I wasn't asking for fetish reasons. The post you used is pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for making such a nice thread, OP!
>>
>>25459481
Anonette - I do co-washing (conditioner washing) for my hair and my acne/dandruff problem has gone away.

Turns out the chemicals in my shampoo was stripping the natural oil from my hair and tearing up my skin. The chems would cause me to break out (since when showering the suds get everywhere during the rinse).

For male-anons - Old Spice has some really great smelling products on the cheap. Does a good job too.

I know that after I shower, anything that hasn't been cleaned lately (or even just the clothes I was previously wearing) really smell. Not always terribly, but it's true that you are around the smell so long that you don't realize how bad it gets.

>mfw I love cleaning and wish I could get paid to clean some hoarder houses/rooms I see itt.
>>
>>25459670
Oh okay, I'm glad that I answered your questions.
No problem, I wish that people would post more things like this.
Obviously I'm not a real robot because I'm a girl, but I feel like even if you guys just banded together as robots to support each other with getting better things would be a bit easier.
But then again, this is fucking 4chan.
>>25459720
Really? I'll have to look into that.
I wash my hair about once or twice a week because it's a gigantic long thick mess and it's such a fucking hassle to wash it.
I have to spend like forty minutes meticulously brushing out all of the knots before I get into the shower, I hate it.
I agree about Old Spice, smells amazing. Probably my favorite man smell.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJiroLjqKpU
>Normies think this is a dirty room
>>
>>25457517
i cleaned on friday bro.
All i have to clean is a single dirty glass and an empty bag of doritos in my desk
>>
>>25460438
I'm excited for you. I'm glad you got it done, kudos. Keep up the gr8 work.
>>
>>25457903
robots go crazy after they reach 30 and loose what little chance of change they had, your ship has sailed. All there is left is waiting for death, at this point advice, encouragment and judgement are all pointless
>>
I clean up once a week usually. And if i need a certain plate or cutlery, i just wash up the specific ones i need. Works pretty decent.
>>
Not a wizard class robot, but just wanted to pop in and let you know that this thread encouraged me to start cleaning my apartment today. Mind feels calmer as I'm getting through it.
>>
File: hjnmde.gif (410 KB, 180x130) Image search: [Google]
hjnmde.gif
410 KB, 180x130
>>25460660
That means a lot, anon. I'm really fucking happy for you.
Maybe even post some pics when you're done if you're up for it.
>>
Nice thread, OP! I did my cleaning a couple days ago. You don't even know how much worse the filth is making you feel until you clean it up.

If you live with your parents, see if they'll help you by taking out the trash bags you fill up.

Also remember to open the window and let the air circulate a bit.
>>
File: obama-hmm.jpg (33 KB, 270x350) Image search: [Google]
obama-hmm.jpg
33 KB, 270x350
>>25460660
take that feel and build on it for future tasks
>>
>>25460717
Yeah, there's nothing better than the clean smell too.
Lysol and febreeze air freshener spray shit, fresh air, being able to pull open your blinds and open the window without anybody seeing your nightmarish trash nest, freshly washed bedding, fluffy fresh vacuumed carpet, no little crumb things sticking to your feet, no more awkwardly stepping over/around things, your door opening and closing freely. So great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29jij4ldkNs
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.