[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ideal woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
>conservative/middle-right wing views
>classy, modest, intelligent
>shy, quiet type
>5'8 brunette long hair
>skinny face. cheek bones
>thick natural eyebrows
>doesnt cake makeup
>does not speak with kim kardashian voice
>not materialistic
>catholic
>Hating niggers/muslims are a bonus
>>
>>25456816
>catholic
>hates niggers

"catholic"
you need to go die
>>
>>25456849
>protestant

i bet you suck dick as a hobby
>>
you sound fun
>>
>>25456849
Didn't you hear? People with black skin aren't a part of the Universal Church
>>
>>25456849
>protestants
>>
That's me, other than the catholic thing and hating people but I'm also super insecure and clingy.
>>
>>25456816
What are you going to offer such a woman?
>>
>>25456917
Guess they will be banning eating pork soon too.
>>
>catholic
>intelligent

It doesn't work that way, friend.
>>
>>25456816
>conservative
>intelligent

>Catholic
>hates Muslims and niggers
>>
>>25457107
Statistics on black on white rape
I can redpill her on the MSM and how the Jews are behind everything
>>
>>25456816
>catholic
>intelligent

choose one
>>
my ideal woman is any that will talk to me
>>
>>25456816
>Catholic
>classy, modest, intelligent
>hating niggers/Muslims are a bonus
Pick one, faggot. I'll never understand religion.
>"Love everyone. Jesus is amazing."
>proceeds to hate and discriminate on everyone even though Jesus hung out with the very people they're prejudice against
What?
>>
>>25457977
Religion doesn't make people good. There's always some escape clause that justifies being a cunt.

>"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword."
>>
>>25456917
>In September 2015 Brunne proposed the removal of symbols of Christianity, including crosses, from the Seamen's Church in Stockholm Harbor, to open the church to worshipping sailors of all beliefs, and to mark the direction of Mecca as a service to Muslim visitors.

holy kek sweden has become a parody of itself
>>
I don't think you understand.

Intelligent people aren't usually bigots.

Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>25456816
Mormons in Utah just launched a new site they are advertising everywhere in Utah. Sounds like you might like it. Hell it even made national news.

wherewhitepoplemeet.com
>>
>>25456816
>>shy, quiet type

no right wing shy quiet type person exists
>>
>>25458044
Dubs of truth.

Intelligent people have been found to possess a higher degree of empathy. So, while OP thinks his dream girl is intelligent, she's just matching his own bias. Meanwhile everyone is sitting there laughing and distancing themselves from them. Sooner or later, OPs dream girl will cuck him due to his low social status and he'll get destroyed. I've seen it happen over and over again. Robots think they can somehow dodge this.
>>
File: 24545253.jpg (34 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
24545253.jpg
34 KB, 466x349
>>25456849
>>25456859
Children please, /orthodox/ is here to give you both a spanking
>>
>>25458113
Considering OP's bias I'm willing to bet most women wouldn't go near him with a ten foot pole much less date him.
>>
INFJ personality type.
Really values authenticity, cares for others when there's a true facade-less connection

I literally thought it was impossible for people to be like that
>>
File: fied.png (1 MB, 1366x1496) Image search: [Google]
fied.png
1 MB, 1366x1496
>>25458019

>mfw this verse actually meant that christians would face heavy opposition and even be persecuted
dumbass
>>
>>25457977

It's not religion that's a problem. It's people.

I'm black and I'm a Christian. hence my comment up here >>25456849
>>
>Big boobies
>big rump
>small waist/thin stomach
>>
File: mucha orthodox saints.png (460 KB, 614x507) Image search: [Google]
mucha orthodox saints.png
460 KB, 614x507
>>25458131
Orthodox Christianity is the only non-cringeworthy Abrahamic religion
>>
>>25456816
>catholic
gross
>>
my mind in the body of an incredibly attractive woman

though knowing me she'd run off to get fucked by as many guys as possible if she existed
>>
File: hmprod_6.jpg (217 KB, 972x1137) Image search: [Google]
hmprod_6.jpg
217 KB, 972x1137
>>25456816
Lookwise? You just posted her. To make it explicit: long beautiful brown hair, cute face, sexy hips. Personality-wise she should be sweet and supportive, and do some of the things that girls do.
>>
File: kusanagi_motoko.jpg (174 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
kusanagi_motoko.jpg
174 KB, 1920x1080
>>25456816

Strong woman. Good hunter. Smart, kill life but also make new, stronger life.
>>
>>25456816
no such thing

need a girl that's easygoing, cool with all my shut-in tendencies, intelligent, and makes me feel good about myself

the type of girl that browses r9k or some equivalent just because she's bored, but doesn't take the posts or the board too seriously except occasionally when a discussion really piques her interest
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.