[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide you're going to try to make an effort and stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: i suck.png (50 KB, 540x685) Image search: [Google]
i suck.png
50 KB, 540x685
>decide you're going to try to make an effort and stop being lonely
>realize you have no real personality or interests
back to alcohol and video games i guess
>>
>>25456812
>not combining alcohol and "making an effort" to meet normies
>end up meeting grill
>>
File: 1451523304349.png (268 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1451523304349.png
268 KB, 500x540
>I'm really good at...
>>
>on a typical friday night I am...
>on 4chan
>playing vidya
Women like honesty r-right guys?
>>
>>25457309
yeah I guess that really makes sense but we're talking about completely different magnitudes of effort.
>>
I'm so fucking uninteresting. I just don't know what to do. I have very few hobbies, and they aren't particularly interesting.

People just say, "just do stuff! find something you like!", I really don't know what I like. I try things and I just get bored or tired. I'd do lots of stuff if I had someone to do them with.

I don't know how to hold a conversation with a woman without it being mostly asking her questions about herself.
>>
>>25458598
That's how you hold a conversation with a woman though. You continuously ask questions. Women tend to be more interested in talking about themselves than anyone or anything else. Get them talking about music and it's all "i like X", "i don't like Y" or "i think Z is becoming too mainstream".

If she doesn't ask questions back then you know she isn't interested.
>>
>>25458660
But certainly there's gonna come a point where she asks, "And what about you?"

Like, what the fuck would I even do with a girlfriend? I don't know. I just wanna stay inside, man. Women aren't into that.
>>
>>25458682
>>I just wanna stay inside, man. Women aren't into that.

A few are, druggies especially.
>>
>>25458682
If she asks "what about you?" just mention a couple things she's said along with a list of other stuff. It'll show some form of common interest and if there's something in your list that she didn't mention that she likes, she'll briny it up and once again, you ask questions relating to that.

I get you though. The only girls that seem to want to stay inside these days are crazy tumblrinas. No one wants them.

You could always just chat to girls on dating sites to pass the time. Just the shit ones that you wouldn't date.
>>
File: 144326672488.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
144326672488.png
20 KB, 432x330
Last time I tried this shit I ended up deleting everything in less than a week because everything was too cringeworthy even for me to read, and in the photos I looked like a fucking mouthbreather or a dweeb at best.

Nowdays everytime I feel like online dating would be the solution, I browse through my folder with pics like this one and just change my mind.
>>
>>25458755
>photos
....fuck that's another issue
>>
File: descent.jpg (56 KB, 743x885) Image search: [Google]
descent.jpg
56 KB, 743x885
>>25458767
Photo is the most important aspect of a profile.
>>
File: sai.jpg (84 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
sai.jpg
84 KB, 600x446
>>25458792
every time

people don't even give me a chance
>>
>>25458792

This. Also subtly displaying wealth gives you a huge boost. Obviously don't hold up stacks of cash, but photos of you where the background is a vacation or the interior of a nice clean car = instant replies.
>>
File: 1442134855832.jpg (16 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
1442134855832.jpg
16 KB, 443x332
>>25458755
Women are fucking plebs with a complete lack of taste. They judge music based on how attractive the band members are. Women are absolutely retarded
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.