[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /ftm/ here? >got ultra fucked by genetics >manlet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ftm_by_i_gotz_issues-d38ygwn.jpg (489 KB, 1024x1433) Image search: [Google]
ftm_by_i_gotz_issues-d38ygwn.jpg
489 KB, 1024x1433
who /ftm/ here?

>got ultra fucked by genetics
>manlet
>no peen
>skinny
>watching your oneitis date chad

is it possible to be cucked by genetics any harder?
>>
>>25456612
you freaks can get trt so you can pretend to be something physiologically impossible meanwhile i have less free testosterone than old men and i cant get prescribed

fuck u
>>
>>25456667
at least you have a functioning dick.
>>
>>25456612
Dude, you were made to be penetrated and impregnated. What makes you think you could ever be a man when you were born a woman? Fulfill your role and let a man make you feel like a true woman.
>>
>>25456612
Assuming you aren't hideous, let me fug you.
>>
>>25456612
I'm an MtF and I'd date you desu.
>>
>>25456612
>literally choosing to switch from easy- to hard-mode in life

why would you ever do this
and you can't ever be a real man on top of that
>>
You went too far with the tomboy play, OP.
Enjoy your personal hell.

Blaming daddy won't help btw.
>>
>>25456612
From is my fetish. Here's some play we could do:

> I ridicule you for being an inferior male
> you wouldn't have a chance with women, just go gay
> since I felt a pussy now I get your ass and mouth
> maybe you'll Learn from all this domination im teaching you
>>
>>25457456
You must.
>>
>>25456667
this makes me sad 2bh.
>>
>>25456936
This right here. Learn to make up, and enjoy your future as a submissive fuck slave to alpha cock.
>>
>>25456667
Have you tried raising test through natural means?
>>
>>25456936
well i had sex once before transitioning and it was not fun. being "made to feel like a true woman" isn't my cup of tea.
>>
Do you look like a real dude or are you one of these usual weird "its obvious that you are one "trannys
would to love to see an actual ftm , cause its quite rare and i havent seen or noticed one yet irl
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.