[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is the actual point of life if you can't enjoy anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: gun.jpg (32 KB, 650x453) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
32 KB, 650x453
what is the actual point of life if you can't enjoy anything?

I feel like I'm just biding my time until death. I would kill myself but I couldn't do it to my family. I'm trapped in a hellhole nightmare.
>>
life by itself is fucking terrible OP

the only reason it can be bearable is getting some satisfaction from an outside source, whether its friends, family, or even videos games

if you can enjoy those other things enough to outweigh yourself you can make it
>>
>>25456568
Well, I enjoy certain parts of life, but I agree that I struggle to find reason to continue to live. It just feels like life is a bigger hassle than it's worth. If it wasn't for a single friend of mine that I know couldn't deal with loosing me that way, I doubt I'd be alive right now.
>>
>>25456568
You'll get to die one way or another, no need to rush it
>>
>>25456568
The funny part is that your entire existence is actually MEANT to be like that. Plenty of misery, but just enough reason to keep you going another day.
>>
>>25456568
>I would kill myself but I couldn't do it to my family.
God you're fucking selfish. Valuing your own desires for attention over doing the rest of the universe the favor. Why don't you come back when you're serious about it faggot?
>>
File: 1440544818709.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1440544818709.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
There isn't one. I'm just too big of a pussy to off myself.

>tfw I have no friends and haven't had any for over 12 years now
>tfw I never had a father
>tfw my siblings never talked to me because I was ~10 years younger and we never even really got to know each other
>tfw I talk to my mother about once a month
>tfw I legitimately forget things everyone should know because I'm so reclused from society
I got asked my age when filling out medical papers the other day and said 23.
I'm 26.
>>
>>25457104
Shut up anon original
>>
>>25457139
Join a club maybe?

Read?

Make music, draw, write? It can be therapeutic.
>>
>>25456568
There is no point in living life unless you accept Jesus Christ as your saviour. I'm not even kidding. moved on from atheism to avoid thinking of suiciding 24/7, basically
>>
>>25457212
People have the capacity to live happy lives without Christianity
>>
You could experiment with being like nietzsche and try to actually enjoy all the suffering and try to crave suffering and search for more and more until you become a titanium-plated suffering-invincible ubermensch.

That's actually what I've tried to start doing.
>>
>stay awake for as long as you can
>turn on car in garage
>put favourite song on headset
>sleep forever
>>
If you really want to die bad just make it look like an accident.
It's what I'm doing.
>>
>>25457443
how, walk in front of a truck?
>>
>>25457519
That probably won't work.
Maybe go on a family trip to somewhere like the Grand Canyon and "accidentally" fall in.
Go on some train tracks and leave bottles of hard liquor next to where your body will be.
>>
>>25457588
>leaving bottles along the track

How could that possibly be interpreted as an accident?
>>
>>25457625
I just thought these up as rough ideas.
I think people are capable enough to make their own plan.
>>
>>25457443
>It's what I'm doing.
>>25457673
>I think people are capable enough to make their own plan.
Sooo.. What's your plan?
>>
>>25456568
To be laughed at and abused by the normies. That's literally the only reason we exist. shit sucks desu
>>
File: 1450987276048.jpg (59 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1450987276048.jpg
59 KB, 919x720
>>25458148
Life sucks for them too desu.

They all peak and then look like this
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.