[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else love hot showers? They always make me feel amazing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1436380048643.png (227 KB, 267x473) Image search: [Google]
1436380048643.png
227 KB, 267x473
Anyone else love hot showers? They always make me feel amazing.

>wide awake
>get in a hot shower
>suddenly feel like I could fall asleep standing up
>couldn't be more comfortable
>get out feeling like I could sleep forever I'm so comfy

>tfw no gf to have a hot shower with, blow dry each others hair, and then cuddle in bed during winter
>>
>>25456274
>Anyone else love hot showers?
Yeah, me

I take like hour long showers, it seems like nobody else irl can understand why I want to stay in there! I don't even fap or anything, I just like staying in the shower, it's so relaxing. Honestly, I think showering and sleeping are my favorite parts of the day.

dont worry anon one day we will have qt gfs who bathe with us :3
>>
>>25456274
>>25456303
These are nice feels, I love hot showers
Would love to snuggle a qt on couch and watch a movie while being all clean :>
>>
>>25456274
I like a cool shower. Or a barely warm shower and then slowly turn the temperature down. It jolts me awake nicely. I have a horrible time waking up and that is just a little extra push along with my coffee.
>>
Hot showers are a good way to end your day
Cold showers are a good way to start your day
>>
>>25456274
I actually fucking hate showers, makes it kinda hard to keep clean.
>>
>>25456421
>>25456404
>implying I want to ever start the day
my goal is to resist living and feeling awake the whole day until I am allowed to go back to sleep. My goal is to get to a point in life where I only have to wake up to eat, not having to worry about relationships or working or getting food or being comfy
>>
>>25456274
hot showers fuck up your skin and hair
they are also signs that you have depression
>>
>>25456471
Yeah, the skin part is true.

Make sure you don't make them too hot.
>>
>>25456478
>>25456471
I apply copious amounts of lotion after each shower. I always take hot showers.
>>
>>25456451
It's hard to be a drunk when you doze off after a beer. I just don't like being groggy and like having clear thoughts and drowsiness cuts into that way worse than any alcohol escapism.
>>
>>25456471
its less than 30 degrees m8 i cant go in the shower unless its boiling hot
>>
>>25456451
This is far from a life, friendino. Humans life for pleasure, not survival. Besides, I don't feel the urge to eat after I've just woken up
>>
File: 1435036597944.png (339 KB, 414x397) Image search: [Google]
1435036597944.png
339 KB, 414x397
>>25456471
It's not so hot I can barely stand it, but I have them pretty hot. My skin sort of gets dry on my face, but I think that might be because of my face wash.
>>
>>25456471
Hot showers are basically a quick high. Endorphins. Not even once.
>>
>>25456471
>hot showers fuck up your skin and hair
and why would I give a shit? its not like anyone is looking at me

even if it took 5 years off my life i would still take hot showers
>>
>>25456471
>they are also signs that you have depression

source
>>
what's your shower ritual?
>start shower and immediately jump under while its still cold
>force myself to stay under it until it warms up
>if stomach feels weird remove shower head and insert into anus
>squat
>stream of warm water shoots into anus
>poop is expelled
>repeat until no more poop comes out
>remove tube and spray poop lumps toward drain
>if lumps too big squish them down with foot
>replace shower head
>wash hair
>wash body
>turn shower cold and stay under for at least a minute
>hop out amd dry and remain toasty warm and clean rest of the day
>>
>>25456529
Not him but I did a quick google search for your lazy ass: http://www.yale.edu/acmelab/articles/Bargh_Shalev_Emotion.pdf
>>
>>25456515

>hot showers = quick high
damn maybe your right..
>regularely looked forwards to hot baths daily my whole life
>develop a opiate habbit
>stop taking hot baths, dont enjoy anything, just want to take a quick shower to clean myself asap now
>even after quitting opaites still dont enjoy hot baths like i used to.

gues i fucked up my natural endorphin system with drugs?
>>
I want to have sex in a shower
>>
>>25456274
Who is this sperm wyrm?
>>
>>25456570
It is possible. But I'm a cool showerer and I take a very functional approach to bathing too, rather than enjoying the warmth. Trying to force myself to get my showers to the sub 10 minute mark.

Have you tried reading up on drug habilitation treatments and how they advise going forward after coming clean? Perhaps there is a method or therapy you can use to begin to appreciate your natural highs?
>>
>>25456621

Nah not really. Ive been clean for like 4 months now, and although its a slow process it slowly seems to be like its going back to normal. albiet very very slowly.

opiates. not even once. im serious. i drank heavily for years but after 1 just 1 year of heavy opiate use then coming off , everything enjoyable in life became about 5-10x less enjoyable. drinking daily for years only made shit not as enjoyable while sober by maybe 1-2x. the opiate drop off of enjoyment is crazy. hard to explain.
>>
>>25456542
What the fuck niqqer
>>
>>25456725
washing out your rectum feels good
>>
File: 1449957515907.jpg (198 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
1449957515907.jpg
198 KB, 1280x824
I love hot showers and even had hour long ones when I was younger. My balls get sweaty and I feel really tired if I have one now though, so instead, I have my usual hot shower, then change the temperature to the lowest setting, let my body adapt to that, then get out.
>whole house feels toasty by comparison
>wide awake and ready to start the day
>>
>>25456715
Maybe give your preferred search engine a spin and dig up a few articles to help you out if you need it. I'd bet rehab centers have a few tips and tricks to help with that exact problem. Four months is solid, though. If sobriety is what you want then good on you. Keep it up.
It might not compare but I vaguely sympathize with the decrease is enjoyment. When I decided to quite using tobacco I wanted to punch anything and everything for the littlest things. And I'm a pacifist to bat.
Now I just drink coffee 'till I jitter as the shit just slides out; no resistance.
>>
File: 1430305200416.jpg (1 MB, 1252x1800) Image search: [Google]
1430305200416.jpg
1 MB, 1252x1800
>>25456600
You'll be able to find it.
>>
>>25456811
Oh man, that cabin looks so fucking cozy.
I wanna live there forever.
>>
>>25456874
https://tsumino.com/Book/Info/11758/1/summer-vacation

here's an easy link.

it's futa btw
>>
>>25456274
Awww! I loveeeeee long, hot showers. Hate getting out because it's so relaxing. Wish my husband liked taking showers with me and cuddle me afterwards. :/ One day, you'll find someone :)
>>
>>25456421
Post timestamp that you are eggman or youre an imposter!
>>
File: E5CGOqz.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
E5CGOqz.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
best part is being wrapped up in a hot cosy towel afterwards
>>
I used to fall in the shower in Middle School because I fell asleep.

Now I like getting in before the water has warmed up, as in right when I turn it on, and suffer through the cold while awaiting the hot water to come
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.