[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish we can go back to 2015, it was so much comfier. it is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I wish we can go back to 2015, it was so much comfier. it is frightening having a whole new year ahead of us. It is a lonely, scary feeling.
>>
>>25456130
I spent all of new years day in the fucking emergency room. I have a swollen testicle and the doctors just can't seem to figure out what the fucking problem is. I've been in bed all day yesterday, and on a bunch of antibiotics and using hot presses, AND ITS NOT GOING AWAY.

I've had to cancel work, which means no money for a while, and I haven't been able to walk for more than a minute so far.
>>
>>25456162
ewee
>>
>>25456162
Maybe you'll think twice before calling nofap a meme next time.
>>
>>25456130
2015 was shit. I wish I were back in 2014.
>>
Who cares. I can't even tell it's a different year because it's just a repeat of the past year.

>same daily routine
>same everything
>>
>>25456291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqXmaFPn604
>>
>>25456261
2014 was shit too. What we need is to go back to 2009
>>
>>25456130
Giving up already are we?

FAILURE may the new year be hellish for you sissy man
>>
>>25456494
>Giving up already are we?
We all gave up years ago. If you haven't given up, then fuck off normie.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 11111.jpg (94 KB, 982x737) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
94 KB, 982x737
>>25456162
2015 was by far the worst year in all of the 2000's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSCXGAd-leg

>wanting to actually go back to this shit
>>
>>25456474
THIS THIS THIS

I've noticed a lot of people's lives turned to shit around 2008/9

Probably related to the recession, but who knows
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.