[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys keep snacks in your bathroom accessable from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: glosette_raisin-300x300.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
glosette_raisin-300x300.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
Do you guys keep snacks in your bathroom accessable from the toilet? I like to snack while I poop, I will usually keep something salty and something sweet in there. Right now I have ketchup chips and chocolate covered raisins in there.

What do you guys keep in your bathroom snack drawer?

pic related
>>
america pls
>>
>>25455959
People that eat in the bathroom really confuse me, especially kids that do it in school. Doesn't the smell put you off at all?
>>
>>25455959
>I like to snack while I poop
VILE
>>
>ketchup chips
>chocolate covered raisins
>in toilet
so much wrong with this post
>>
Corn. I'm experimenting to see if i can poop out the food that I just ate in one bathroom break
>>
this is not the reaction i expected from my fellow robots

>>25456005
ketchup chips and chocolate covered raisins are GOAT
>>
No, that's disgusting you fag
>>
ffs

what kind of fatass do you have to be to do this?
>>
>>25455994
>>25456101

jesus christ... r9k is all fucking normies now isn't it?
>>
>>25455959
>eating raisins on the toilet

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS!
>>
>>25455959
>pooping what looks like chocolate covered raisins
>eating chocolate covered raisins at the same time
you are filth
>>
I don't keep anything in the bathroom but I usually bring something with me when shitting since I know that I'll be stuck there for 20-30 minutes due to bad digestion.
>>
It takes me a while to shit, like a looong time sometimes, so if im hungry i will take my lunch or dinner in the toilet so i can multitask. i will take snacks in like chips, but not chocolate or anything that looks like poop
>>
>>25456153
>I am not disgusting so I am a normie

Please stop perpetuating this meme
>>
>>25456226
shut up normie why do you even come here
>>
>I have a snack drawer in my toilet
>why am I still a virgin???
>>
Come, my dear, enter my toilet and let us feast on snacks
>>
>>25456247
>literally shitting where you eat or vice versa
>>
I do it too, because I have bowl problems and usually after 5 to 10 minutes after breakfast I need to poop, no matter how much I have pooped before that, and also my poop comes out in 2 to 3 trips to the toilet with some time in between, so Ihave combined my breakfast and morning poop into one 1 hour long session where I sit on the toilet, poop, eat, wait for more poop, poop agaon, play some DS and then poop out the last of poo
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.