[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you ever get nervous around black men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1451688490370.jpg (128 KB, 488x784) Image search: [Google]
1451688490370.jpg
128 KB, 488x784
do you ever get nervous around black men?
>>
i get nervous around arabs and blacks men to be honest familia
what is the literal difference between these two groups? both creepy as fugg
maybe black men more aggressive in pursuit of sex
but even then.. i dont know f@m
>>
this is why I hate sunbathing nude in America. even at clothing optional areas, you get people who go into culture shock and start taking pictures. All because my top is off, it doesn't mean I appreciate people taking pictures and uploading them. it's even worse nowadays since people have easy access to drones.
>>
>>25455921
No cause I'm not a fucking cuck pussy.
>>
>>25456203
>doesn't mean I appreciate people taking pictures and uploading them
no one has to care
>>
I have a fragile ego and I'm addicted to technology, I'm nervous around all "men"
>>
>>25456203
>it doesn't mean I appreciate people taking pictures and uploading them

Not everyone appreciates seeing you topless either.

But hey, your choice.
>>
>>25456203
>show erogenous parts in public
>complain when people get horny
I would never stare or look at a topless woman at the beach but don't act like it's such a surprise when someone does.
>>
>>25455921
all men over 6,3 scare me family

espically chads
>>
I live in Australia so there aren't many blacks at all but it's so strange when one enters the gym the whole atmosphere changes. I've noticed Asians are especially suspicious of blacks.
>>
Only in groups. Most niggers are pussies when alone.
>>
>>25456203

>provoke someone
>omg!!!

Fucking women logic man
>>
>>25456347
Yep. Just look at Baltimore, senpai.
>>
Around blacks, never relax.

With Jews, you lose.

Around hispanics, do panic.

Around elves, watch yourselves.

etc
>>
>>25456203
S L U T
L
U
T

>original comment
>>
I get nevous around people generally
>>
>>25456440

>Around elves, watch yourselves.

you're a fucking moron and made me kek
>>
>>25455921
i've never encountered a black person in real life
>>
>>25456627
I'm serious, though.

LOTR? They were all a bunch of treacherous isolationists.

The Witcher? Pretty much terrorists. With the "decent" ones just waiting to stab you in the back at any moment.

W40K? Eldar. Enough said.
>>
>>25455921
I'm black and when I walk down the street at night and see other black people I get scared. Most homicides are blacks killing blacks i think so I'm pretty justified in being scarred of a hooded negro dressed like a thug.

Fortunately, the few friends I have don't view me as a nigger seeing as my voice is like a 12 year old girl and I act like an autist.
>>
>>25456203
>it's even worse nowadays since people have easy access to drones
How often do you see drones flying around your tits?
>>
No because I work with lots of niggers and they are too stupid to do anything.

They talk lots of shit though.
>>
>>25456694
>"Don't even get me started on the Thalmor jerry, THE THALMOR!"
>>
>>25455921
>4 posts made by niggers
>no (unintentional) typos
>no huge grammar msitakes
>no utterance of "f a m", "s m h", "nigga"

That pic is fake as shit, family.
>>
If they give me reason to. I'm a White man and don't put on a fake smile and accept people wherever I go, so I get left alone. As noted in earlier posts, non-Whites get brave when in groups, when they are alone they're cowards. They're even cowards in groups too. A lone White guy is worth at least 4 of them. And defend yourself when you have to.
>>
>>25455921
They all seem to like me, which is weird because everyone else dislikes me within a few minutes of meeting me.
>>
>>25456282
Here in NZ the Maori always try to act tough, they don't bother me that much but some of the girls get a bit rapey towards me.
>>
>>25456694
Don't you talk shit about Eldar master race and superior banshee ass, turbofaggot.
>>
>>25458439
I will fuck your mouth to completion if you talk like that to me again.
>>
>>25455921
>jealous bitch gets BTFO
kek
>>
>>25456694
What did the LoTR elves do?
>>
>>25458268
I wish a Maori qt would rape me
>>
This is why girls don't go sunbathing topless anymore (in yurop). Fucking smartphones.
>>
>Implying there's not white trash just as bad
I'm nervous around retarded people senpai
>>
>>25456440
around whites, fuck their wives
>>
>>25456203
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING WHORE

NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU APPRECIATE OR NOT

REEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.