[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her name? How did she ruin you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (435 KB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
435 KB, 3500x4194
What's her name?
How did she ruin you?
>>
>>25455893

Chris Poole
She is the creator of 4chan
>>
Her initials are TH and I didn't think it was possible to become so ruined
>>
>>25455951
Tell your story friend
>>
Her name is Eunice, I haven't talked to her.

I really hope she becomes my gf
>>
>>25455893
born ruined tbqh women could not possibly contribute further
>>
Ally Gore
Also known as the creator of the internet.
>>
>>25455893
>mom
>she brought me into this world
>>
File: sexy rogues.jpg (264 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
sexy rogues.jpg
264 KB, 1600x1200
Blood Raven
>>
>>25455893
Her name is sarah and she cucked me with some dude at the park and in the middle of the fucking street, and she told me all of this as i listened in shock. Its been almost one year bros, hold me
>>
>>25455986
>haven't talked to her
>want her to be gf

Anon kun you need to at least say hi
>>
>>25455893
Jennifer. She cucked me for my brother essentially. I've never took real interest in a girl since then.
>>
Her initials are KH.
>obsession started when we met in 6th grade
>since then she has led me on
>i told her how i felt, she said she felt the same
>asked her out, rejected
>year later i decide to try one more time
>ask her to homecoming
>she says she's just going with friends
>surprise surprise, she's actually going with one of my friends.
>even though i know i'm being an orbiter, my life becomes dedicated to impress her
>descend into depression
>"what am i doing wrong"
>finally re-connect with different friend
>she becomes the bridge back to sanity
>we're dating now
>she's the reason i haven't offed myself because i felt unworthy of love
>>
J.K. Rowling.

She only wrote 7 books.
>>
Carmel

I learned about myself and the things that I think are important. And I learned that you can't expect any of it from other people.
>>
>>25456238
Probably should clarify, but the person i'm dating is the friend I reconnected with, not the bitch KH.
>>
>>25456235
She's such a qt.

I will talk to her
>>
>>25456235
not him but its harder then you think, anon. it seems so easy on the outside but when the time comes to finally talk to the girl you just zone out thinking about what shes going to think about you talking to her and you waste so much time thinking about all these hypothetical responses you end up doing nothing.
>>
>>25456240
At least she finished the series.
>tfw George "R&R" Martin will die choking on a whole chicken before he finishes the damn series
>eople will consider the show as the definitive work
Kill me now.
>>
>>25456289
>>25456299
Honest to god, we have the same qualms. Maybe not all girls but I know I get nervous too.
>>
File: 1392339464287.jpg (112 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1392339464287.jpg
112 KB, 653x490
her name is life and she fucks me every night
>>
File: 1451806489178.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1451806489178.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>25455893
her name is khadijah

i was annihilated. i am just now trying to collect myself again and live life in spite of it all, but it was difficult. i thought about killing myself every day. you ever been in love before? i was a loser but somehow this elegant being decided i was worth it, and i tell you now it gave my life meaning. i understood now why men would go and die in wars to protect their wives. she inspired me to be a man like nothing else did. she could pick out any man on the street and I'd fight him for her, even if I got my shit kicked in. I was ready to give her everything I had, all my time and my life, ready to syop drinking stop smoking and become her pillar of strength. I wanted to change for her. It was transformative, being her lover.

i ate some shrooms once and all the anguish, despair, regret and longing annihilated me. ive never been so sad. i cried like a fucking baby.

i texted her today. she doesnt even have time for me.
>"Sorry who is this?"

but I love her. So i need discipline and the self control to let her live life. tbqh senpai i would be with her even if she slutted around for 10 years.

finding your soulmate does not mean you get to stay with them. you need to be strong in yourself. i was too much of a drunk, too insecure, didn't accomplish enough and didn't build up my own self when we met.

she came to me.
>>
>>25456238
good for you anon. hope it works out with her.
>>
Nina. This story is going to be random and it's not going to make much sense, but I need to vent. So, I'm a fucking 21 years old black ugly ass fuck who doesn't know shit. One day I'm sitting on a park bench and then suddenly I get to see this woman on her 30s. White blonde woman who was walking her two dogs on a sunny day. She then stops and greets me, which gets me completely off guard. I greet her back, we exchange names and I get to know that she's a sort of indie journalist of some sort. Pretty laid back type, which was odd, especially for her age. She then invites me to a party she was organizing that would take place in an occupied old house. I say I'd think about it, thinking to myself that I would never go to such party. She then says goodbye, hugs me and goes on her way. At the moment I try to figure out why the fuck she even initiated a social interaction with me, and why the fuck she hugged an ugly nigger who was feeling and looking miserable on a park bench. I decide to go to said party. Once I arrive there, I see this odd looking house filled with graffiti. Too lazy to elaborate what happens, but basically I get in hours before the party begins, buy a weed muffin there, eat it and sit by the DJ table to listen to some music before the party begins. Some black girl (petite, nice afro and cute as fuck) gets in the room and starts doing some crazy african inspired dance to the sound of the music. I am engulfed in her shit, but suddenly start feeling disgusted by the fact that I'll never have a girl like her. I then stand up and go home because tfw no gf. Weed finally hits as I'm using the computer. Watch the last episode of Subete ga F ni Naru on my first high ever, feels comfy but at the same time depressing. I then go to sleep. All that strange shit happened weeks ago, but all was fine until I actually fell in love with the journalist woman in a dream I had yesterday.
>>
>>25456299
yeah, same shit happens to me too

I find it way to hard to initiate a conversation
>>
>>25455893
I suffer from severe oneitis that lasts for a few years until Ifind another one
from 12-14 her name was Katie.
From 14-20 her name was Hannah.
From 21-23 her name was Alex.
Now at 24 I have none. Last one stung pretty bad though because I knew she liked me, always complimenting me, calling me handsome, literally making an excuse to stop by where I worked and wouldnt even buy anything, shed just come to talk to me and I liked her a lot too, I would just literally freeze up and not know what to say or how to respond so I started avoiding her lol, I know it came off as disinterest on my part but she was just so pretty I couldnt bring myself to talk to her for fear of sperging out. Then she moved away I guess. After the third one I realized theres something wrong with me and Ill never experience love because my brain is fucked.
>>
>>25455893
Her name is Mathilde and I learnt on New Year's Eve that she thinks I'm gay.

All that fucking work for nothing.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
>>25455893

Twilight Sparkle

She provided escapism drugs to me, I felt reaching for a better world, so close yet so far...Now, I no longer belong to either.

No longer feel.
>>
>>25455893
>How did she ruin you?
she made me realise what kind of person i am
>>
>>25456613
>tfw I found out that my oneitis is a lesbian
You can always have it worse anon, remember that.
>>
Lets call her D
Put her on a pedestal, became a beta orbiter until only less than a week ago when she did went off on me for something utterly moronic.
I ruined myself by wasting too much time on a petty cunt like her.

Fuck all this.

Tear her Limb from Limb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeHbGb1yDgY
>>
>>25456966
Fuck, this is me. We're still best friends but I wish we could be more... We have so much in common it's actually crazy.
>>
Name was B.

Dated her for 5 years, high school sweetheart, worshiped the ground she walked on. She was very frigid, wouldn't really put out, so I was always gentle with her and never went further than getting a handjob.

She made some new friends at college and eventually told me that she realized she didnt find me attractive, I was like a father figure to her. Dumped me and got with some chad. Wanted to be friends still.

I still think about her now and what I could have done to not fuck up, to make her feel attracted to me. I'm still haunted by it 10 years later.
>>
Her name is Pamela, and she is my mother.
I'm not sure I can trust anyone anymore, much less women.
>>
4shley

I'm pretty sure she really loved me. But she made a Chad Jr anyway.
>>
>>25456996
J?

youhavebeenmutedfor2secondsbecauseyourcommentwastoolowincontent
>>
Christina
Too nice, too kind, too patient. Made me have hope for happiness and human connection which made me realize how empty and barren my soul is. If I hadn't met her I could have kept going, not really liking myself, not really liking anything, just grinding my way through life like it's an MMO. But talking with her, knowing joy, I now know the taste of sorrow - and surprise it's every other part of life. Then she got a boyfriend and I completely collapsed.
>>
L
i loved her so much and did everything i thought i was supposed to do. and then she dumped me on christmas because she said she just didn't feel anything for me anymore. fucking terrible
>>
>>25457293
my boyfriend broke up with me on christmas.
realistically it shouldn't be worse just because it was a holiday, but honestly, it really was. it's ruined the entire end of my holiday season.
worse is that I still love him.
>>
>>25455893
>What's her name?
mom
>How did she ruin you?
she made me

come on robots, the above answers are the only logical ones
>>
>giving a roastie the power to ruin you

This is where you fucked up. Come on, lads. It's ok to be sad that things didn't work out but you're literally gonna let some bitch fuck your life up? For shame.
>>
>>25457351

Was his name M? Cause he's much happier with me now kek
>>
>get ruined by roastie whore
>realise that roasties have minds of children
>they are literally grownup children
>made out with several girls last year and fucked one of them
>all because I like working with children so I understand how to treat them

They act entirely on emotion and impulse rather than logic, this is why clubbing is a prime territory, they are drunk, the music is loud and when they see a guy coming onto them they're like "lol i wil make my friends jealous xDDD" or "i'm gonna be a naughty girl tonight and kiss someone behnd my bf's back"

even if it's just mainly been kissing it's so good for my soul.
>>
>>25456230
w-w-where do you live m8
>>
File: 1451794416777.jpg (441 KB, 1200x1400) Image search: [Google]
1451794416777.jpg
441 KB, 1200x1400
>TFW chick who ripped your heart out when you were having a huge depression episode comes back for more attention
>Pretend to care about what they say, let them back in your life
>Slowly make them want your attention by a combination of ignoring them and being a bit assholish and unavailable
>They beg me to get online more now because they're lonely
>Plan to get revenge very soon by abandoning them when they need me the most, will be especially good because they have become dependent on me

It only works cause they're just someone I met online not real life
>>
Isabella

I was too much of a coward for her. Please forgive me.
>>
Elsa.

I fell in love with her, and she doesn't exist.
>>
>>25457603
>Elsa
She is worst girl, though. Anna is much braver, funnier, loving, and all around more interesting
>>
File: 1444189013216.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1444189013216.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
>>25457714
>>25457603
>saw frozen when it was in theaters with my ex and only gf ever
>we sat in the back corner and she basically laid on top of me and we just cuddled while watching it because the theater was mostly empty
>haven't had contact with her for almost 2 years
>reminded of that everytime
>get a dull ache in my stomach
>>
File: images-5.jpg (11 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
11 KB, 384x384
This may sound pathetic but I'm still thinking about my high school crush.

I had a crush on this qt 3.14 petite brunette during high school. At first I thought she was average then I coincidentally kept seeing her and kinda felt that she looked cute and there is something common between us. But I became so self-loathing and paranoid at that point (wasn't always like that) that I've never really talked to her much to the end. I couldn't even talk much with normal kids, so how could I talk to her.

I didn't even expect her to love me back but kinda wished that she would've acknowledged my presense or something. Perhaps she did when I kept staring at her but probably laughed it off.

The fact that she probably doesn't deserve me and I couldn't even say something to her in the fear of being judged made my self-loathing worse and served as a reminder of my own unworthiness. I'm still thinking about her even after graduation, even though I don't want to.

And yes, I did tried to give up and it kinda worked for one or two weeks after the exam but I couldn't hold the thought as I was feeling very depressed because of my anxiety and lonliness after graduation. Just like any other bad memories.

The first crush went for 4 years. I'm worried that this could be longer.

Also her name was Abbey
>>
File: 1451652056487s.jpg (8 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1451652056487s.jpg
8 KB, 250x231
Emily.

We used to call each other and night a lot. Back when she needed me. I moved away and now I don't know what's going on, She's hanging out with different people, wearing different clothing, travelling. She isn't herself anymore.
>>
>>25455893
Let's just call her A, dated her for five years with a three month breakup in there after about 3 years. Basically have mental breakdown and end up in Phsych ward for 2 weeks tell her we are broken up, 3 weeks later she fucks my best friend. Attempt to fight ex "friend" he runs away like a bitch every time I see him, attempt to make things work with her because she was hot and I was afraid to be alone( total cuck move on my part), have deep anger and hatred for her and no longer feel the same about her. Decide to attempt to cuck her via craigslist, she finds out and we break up. Relationship before that I was cheated on as well which has lead to a deep mistrust of females and no more motivation to date or do nice things for them.
>>
File: 1409.jpg (58 KB, 428x660) Image search: [Google]
1409.jpg
58 KB, 428x660
Eliska
4 years and counting
>>
>>25457737
>Frozen was more than two years ago
This is a frightening reminder
>>
File: tumblr_nrn4oi5XGf1uyuqz0o1_1280.jpg (202 KB, 689x1020) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrn4oi5XGf1uyuqz0o1_1280.jpg
202 KB, 689x1020
Franziska

Been 7 months and shit hasn't gotten better at all

she left me for somebody else
>>
>>25457462
nope, but thanks for trying.
>>
>>25455893
Her name was Tess. I was 17 and she was 15, we became close - very close. Heck, we dated for two whole years. I thought I had the world in the palm of my hand. Invincible; prepared to charge at the world head-on. But then she broke up with me. Out of nowhere, called me abusive but didn't tell me how. Days later, she's in another relationship. I end up chatting up a close friend of hers and get into a relationship with her. Just needed companionship. I made it clear to this friend of my ex that I still had feelings for me ex. Relationship went on for a few months before I came to terms with the fact I'm only a husk of a human being. I broke up with this other chick. Now, here I am, battle psychosis which developed soon after. Major depressive disorder too. A NEET on NEETbux. I expected more from myself.
>>
File: 1412329469730.jpg (211 KB, 989x1484) Image search: [Google]
1412329469730.jpg
211 KB, 989x1484
Kat

>I drove 1100 km with a bunch of her shit in my car and she broke up with me when I arrived
>told me that she had been lying when she said "I love you"
>said I need to express my opinions more, argue with her more
>said I needed to learn to fuck

She was 100% right about everything. Except the "I love you" part, I'm pretty sure she meant it at the time - she always had a habit of altering the past in her recollections.
Since I swallowed that pill I've had far more success with girls. Partially I think it was because the deep anger I felt for her halo'd to women in general, fuelling a passionate disregard for their opinions, which removed the mental constraints that held me back from expressing my own opinions. After a while I forgot why I had been inhibited. Girls showed interest in me and so I "learned to fuck" as she put it, which involved getting fitter than I've ever been and improving my awareness and self control in bed to a degree I wouldn't have thought possible.
I really needed her to say that cruel shit to me and I'll be forever grateful to her for it. It's sad though, because now I seem to hurt women left and right whereas previously it was me that was being hurt.
>>
>>25455893
>Her initials are AS
>First grade of high school
>Madly in love
>Only considered me as a friends
>Told me every fucking detail about her dating life
>Just sat there and listened
>somuchpain.jpg
>In the ende told her I love her
>Didn't give me a chance
>fucking cunt
>>
File: cross.png (27 KB, 2000x2792) Image search: [Google]
cross.png
27 KB, 2000x2792
A "genderfluid" girl named Julia/Dakota
She toss me for unknown reasons
Also. thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk5Ki3qv-Dk
>>
>>25456238
>Tfw had exactly the same with a KH
>Ended up dating KH
>Broke up with KH
KHs are crazy by default.
>>
File: 1451735036141.jpg (11 KB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
1451735036141.jpg
11 KB, 278x300
Her first name started with an M and she abused me for a good six months and was way older then me at the time. I only was with her because I needed someone to care about me. I later found out from a mutual friend she thought I was "difficult". Broke up with me after my grandfather died.
>>
Bulimia
>tfw sissy-tier
>>
Madi

Fucked a guy about 5 meters from me. Prom is the fucking worst, why wouldn't you just say you're dumping me?
>>
>>25455893
_____KILL YOU'RESELF KEK[/SPOILER]
>>
>>25456415
God damnit m8. That sucks. Also dont call yourself a nigger. You can be much more than a nigger if you want to. This is coming from someone who hates multiculturalism and likes nationalism.
>>
>>25455893
Clemence.

I loved her so much and she was my only hope of getting out of hell, living a normal life. She didn't. She just pitied me. I lost all motivation after this. Now my life is just empty.
>>
Maria
I think it wasn't her fault, I think she was just the catalyst to me realising what a massive mistake I am and how I'll never be happy. I'd say the fault of hers is perhaps adding to this angst by being very cold.
>>
>>25456230
Fucking cuck, you disgust me. You were too beta to keep her, that's why Tyrone ran her through with his massive pipe.
>>
She's avoiding all my messages despite making me believe we really really liked each other over the past few weeks. I've never felt so whole in my life, and now I've never felt so ruined.
>>
>>25459664
She got off to your misery. Your only path to redemption is go to rape her, kill her, or both. God speed anon.
>>
>>25459698
But that's the thing, he was also a robot, we were both miserable, and spending time with each other made us both happier, or so I thought. It was so nice to see him smile.
>>
>>25457737
I saw Frozen with my gf too.

I left her, because I realised I had never loved her as strongly as I loved Elsa.
>>
Mari
I ruined myself, I was merely proven right. Not fond of the fact that I was proven right and still love the nerd.
>>
File: large.gif (2 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
2 MB, 500x280
Not worth saying her name because I didn't make any direct moves. By society I'm expected to. But I don't see any reason to throw myself into more misery when I was brought up by a single mother who did jackshit and chalked me up to her mom. Regardless the family is leeches traditions of putting everyone else down didn't lead me to grow up a healthy adult, even when I knew my family was full of shit, I didn't manage to leave from it mentally unscathed.

If there's anything she ruined, only an image that I imposed on her. I'm just another basketcase that expected a girl to care more about mutual love than gender roles. She's a progressive libertarian (ironically) while I'm more on the conservative side since there's a lot of degeneracy with all that 'progression'.
>>
>Emma
I loved her and she kept on rejecting me no I cant even have feels for a girl
>>
KF, KW, KS
Its my fault in all senarios, but I didn't repeat my mistakes. I should avoid girls who's names start with K....
>>
victoria

I just thought she was cool and I wanted to be her friend. That she said we couldn't really be friends feels super disrespectful, like she thinks I'm just as shitty as any other guy who liked her and I would be nasty if I had any contact with her that wasn't like romantic.

Maybe she's right, but I think she already talks to people like that who are too afraid to admit they have feelings for her. I didn't want much, man. I just wanted to say "hi" once in a blue moon.
>>
>>25455893
I won't tell you.
She didn't.
>>
>>25455893
Lee.
Alienated me from my friends, lied about me behind my back, used me to her own needs and pretended to be my friend. Lasting depression as a result but I'd honestly do it all again. She was something special
>>
nicole

she killed herself lol
>>
>>25455951
Theresa halbach?
>>
>>25455893
Stella
By being my sister.
>>
File: 1450118563651.jpg (26 KB, 403x362) Image search: [Google]
1450118563651.jpg
26 KB, 403x362
>>25461375
>Lasting depression as a result but I'd honestly do it all again. She was something special

So would I anon. The "relationship", if you call it that, I had with her has permanently fucked me up emotionally. Still, she was something amazing, and I'd gladly go through all of it 1000 times more if it meant I'd get to spend those couple months happy again.
>>
She liked me but was afraid of commitment.
>>
>>25461497
>sorry for shit quality picture

The picture is fine, it's the quality of your cat scratches that's shit.
>>
She didn't ruin me, she had pity on me, I naturally fell in a sort of love with her, I still think about her and how cringe worthy I was years later. I just wasn't good enough.
>>
>>25461497
:(
bloxbloxbloxbloxbloxbloxblosblosblosblosblsoblsoo
>>
File: vikingpepe3.jpg (39 KB, 334x344) Image search: [Google]
vikingpepe3.jpg
39 KB, 334x344
>>25461586
get the fuck your roastie cunt cant you read?
>>
>>25459541
w-what are her initials, anon
>>
Elam
It was my fault
>>
L.
She's my favourite person in the world. I was her first. She's affectionate, loyal and completely truthful. We've both been single ever since we ended, we keep in touch and she still wants me to be with her but I'm an emotionally incompetent freak that can't give her what she needs. I've watched her get sadder and sadder over time when we were together and it was killing me. She made me realize how fucked up I am and how much my mental illnesses ruin my life. She'll be better off without me.
someone end my miserable existence
>>
Jenna.

I beta orbited her for a shit long time and developed a lot of feelings for her.

Oh well, live and learn I guess.
>>
>>25455893
Alexis. I love her and I think I've lost her.

We were so close too. I recently moved which led to us being really far apart but we've dealt with the distance really well. I was even thinking of starting a long distance with her. Then we got into one little argument and she blew up. Then she straight up refused to tell me what I did wrong. So I basically said that I felt used and the fact that she won't tell me what I did makes me feel like she didn't give a shit about me. Then she blocked me.

It still fucking hurts. I just want to know where I fucked up. We were fucking perfect. I loved talking to her every day. I don't even get fucking closure. Just like that, she's gone.
>>
>>25459664
Same.
I feel like a bitch for being so affected by it.
>>
S.

It was me being dumb though, oneitis and thinking with your dick are fatal mistakes for men.
>>
>>25459664
>>25463434
Yup. Same.

We're clearly not the only ones. We can't be that bad.
>>
File: 1450077998697.jpg (23 KB, 338x430) Image search: [Google]
1450077998697.jpg
23 KB, 338x430
Chelsea
She just payed attention to me whenever it was convenient for her and then would toss me aside. This went on for about 2 years. I can't trust women anymore because I assume they don't actually want me around, which seems to be true because any girl I meet will regularly ignore for long periods of time then assume I'll be waiting for them like a good dog when they need me.... which I usually am.
>>
>>25455893
Brittany. she basically left without saying goodbye and i chased her like a dumb mad dog for years.

luckily i'm over it now, i mean it's been 6 years, you'd have to be pretty stupid to stay whipped after so long, right?

...right?
>>
File: 1292782504058.jpg (41 KB, 560x432) Image search: [Google]
1292782504058.jpg
41 KB, 560x432
>>25456359
I can kind of relate to this.
I truly loved a woman once. I had some crushes before, but she was the one I truly loved. Im not sure what led her to fuck me over completely. Its like one night she just hated me. She always kept herself one step away from me when I tried to close in. I wanted to start something serious with her and she many times hinted something like that, only to later step away from me. We were and in a way still are soulmates. Its so easy to communicate with her, about everything else than this.
When she outright crushed all my hopes and dreams with her AFTER she told me to just say how I feel about her. I found myself unable to really feel anything like that again. Its like something inside me died back then. Its nothing recent either, that happened years ago. I've met and talked to girls, some were even interested in me for some reason, but I just cant feel anything towards anyone else.

I dont know why I still feel something when I talk to this friend of mine. Its like some weird memory of "love" thats coated with bitter feelings and a touch of hate for myself and the way I let myself fall for her like that.

Atleast I barely get the tfwnogf feels anymore and I can just focus on other things, I just wonder sometimes if I'll ever actually get over this. Part of me wants to, but the reasonable side in me says that this is better. Love is something that will utterly destroy you eventually no matter what. Its like the best drug ever that will without fail destroy everyone who takes it.
>>
Nichole
she fucked me up real good
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.