[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yall are fucking gay. like go outside, talk to women it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1451636433847.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451636433847.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
yall are fucking gay. like go outside, talk to women
it's NOT THAT HARD

just walk outside, leave your jizz crusted underweart at home. ware some fucking DEODORANT i mean are you fucking joking for real

it's not that hard
>>
What the nig said. It's really not hard. Even if you don't get your pecker puffed, just talking to a girl is an improvement for some of you cucks. Bars are a pretty easy spot. Find some with pool tables or darts, and ask if they're intetested in a game. They got a glass of beer in her hand, ask her what kind. Complement her outfit or something.
>>
>>25456441
But I don't care.
>>
Hahahahaha finally some TRUTH up here in the NO BONE ZONE
>>
But I don't want to talk to women. I want to get my life in order first.
>>
>>25456523
You will never stop orderring your life. Bave some pussy in the meantime
>>
>>25455747
>ware
You almost nailed it. Try again later.
>>
>>25456511
That's the beauty of it, kid. You just have to pretend to care.
>>
>>25455747
>>25456441
lel normies who are even more retarded than an average user of this shipboard
Average non normie can't talk to woman in any sensible way, also is ugly, and retarded. This type of men can have some succes only 1ith 1/10 max. Now go and find 1/10 somewhere. It's not fucking easy at all.
>>
>>25455747

>go up to girl
>try to talk to her
>she walks away giggling with her friends

That's how I picture it every time I even begin to think about talking to a girl. I just can't do it.
>>
>>25456580
You misunderstand.
I don't care about all that.
>>
>>25456681
Well in that case...

God speed.
>>
>>25456594
You're missing the point bud. I didn't say talk up the baddest chick in the place, but just fucking socialize. For real senpai, take my advice with a grain of salt. But just put yourself out there. I'm a skinnyfat shitskin wannabe normie that's been rejected more times than I have fingers. Just don't let that shit get to you. You're bigger than anything out there you let get you down. This isnt a "just be yourself senpai" kinda talk...just fucking go out there. .and if they shoot you down, you'll look like less of a bitch if you keep a smile on your face and keep truckin'...sorry for the speech. I'm drunk.
>>
>>25455747

>eeeww, why is that loser trying to talk to me?
>>
>>25456633
that's why you don't just approach random fucking people in the street and try to start conversation, especially if they're with other people

you don't just walk up to people's houses, knock on the door, and try to start conversation, do you? no. you fucking don't.

>inb4 b-but where do i meet girls
do ANYTHING besides aimlessly wandering alone in public. join a book club, vidya or anime club, go shopping, go out to eat, go to a bar or club, go to a coffee shop, go to the library, go to the park or some public sports courts, even find someone in your area via dating sites if you can't figure out how to go outside.
>>
>>25455747
Where? To the bar? Do I just go alone? I've never been alone at the bar before.
>>
You speak as if it's so easy.
>>
>>25455747
>implying i at all want a women near me
literal trash post
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.