[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got steam. going to get into pc gaming [:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
Got steam. going to get into pc gaming [:
>>
>>25455529

Loved that anime. Kinda sucked that there arent many episodes and it kinda ended half heartedly
>>
>>25455529
And you felt the need to make a thread why?

At least post your id if you are going to announce it on r9k.
>>
File: Garmarnarnar.png (339 KB, 531x385) Image search: [Google]
Garmarnarnar.png
339 KB, 531x385
>>25455529
Good for you man. Hurry up though, the industry is slowly giving less of a shit about us playing their games.
>>
>>25455529
It can fuck up your life if you are the kind that get addicted to stuff... I spend worth of 7 months days and night playing one game, one game on like a year and a half. You can imagine all I did every day all day is playing vidya.
>>
>>25455529
ok, be my pretend holo gf on steam then
>>
File: 1245562785.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1245562785.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>25456412
They haven't given a shit in quite some time. The minuscule amount of content in even premier titles is evidence of that
>>
File: Mharti.png (104 KB, 316x346) Image search: [Google]
Mharti.png
104 KB, 316x346
>>25456686
You have a point there
>>
>>25455529
Have fun with your DRM store. Also fuck off to /v/ you faggot fuck
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.