[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls exaggerate their drunkness? I was hanging out with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1451773319375.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1451773319375.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
Do girls exaggerate their drunkness?

I was hanging out with 2 girls and we drank. But at the end I felt like they were over exaggerating how drunk they were. They were both wrapping themselves around my arms to keep support as I was walking home. And they also wouldn't tell me what the right stop was to get back to their place and this at 2 AM and if we didn't get back to the right stop we'd be stranded.

It was pissing me off because I was out of my own town and it was their house we were supposed to go to and I had no idea where I was going.

They'd also talk about wanting to get fucked and stuff.
>>
>>25455248
you sperged yourself out of a good time family.
>>
Girls will act like they got blackout drunk after a beer or two. I've gotten a few bjs where the girls a few days later acted like they just didn't remember even though they were damn near sober during.
>>
Yes, girls often exaggerate it so they feel like they can get away with being slutty
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>Wrapping their arms around you
>Not telling you where they live (so they can go to your place and fugg)

They wanted the d familia
>>
Here's my theory.

Girls don't actually honestly like drinking. Drinking is just another facet of socializing for girls. They don't truly drink to get drunk. They have their sweet little fag drinks that don't even taste like alcohol and after people have seen them have a few they have an excuse to be a slut/ bitch etc.

Men drink because we have to. Girls never experience the same kind of pain men go through. We drink hard fucking liquor as a self punishment and reward at the same time. We want to taste that alcohol pure because the stronger it is the less pain we will be in.
>>
>>2545524b88>>25455248
B888888 m8
>>
File: 1449115182625.gif (1 MB, 370x288) Image search: [Google]
1449115182625.gif
1 MB, 370x288
>>25455425
Wtf that's not the pic I chose is something afoot
>>
>>25455451
This is also why female alcoholics are so rare
they don't drink if nobody is watching
>>
>>25455248
holy fuck that pic is creepy
>>
>>25455543
ooohhh spoooky

lmao pussy
>>
I don't think so, OP. you have to understand that girls are small and fragile. half a beer and they're fucking done.
>>
>>25455248
they literally use alcohol as an excuse to act like whores
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.