[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /weirddreams/ here? I just woke up from a dream where I kissed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: angrysuicide.png (239 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
angrysuicide.png
239 KB, 378x378
Who /weirddreams/ here? I just woke up from a dream where I kissed my oneitis and she turned into a super saiyan and then she went off to fight Buzz Lightyear in space.
>>
Dreamed I was having sex with some white girl.

Woke up and never went back to sleep that night.

Still wasn't the first time I dreamed about sex.
>>
>>25455116
Dreamed about being under a firing squad in Nazi deathcamp

Lucky Aragorn and his army came and saved me just in time.
>>
>>25455116
I have some weird dreams sometimes.

One time, I found myself driving one of those huge oil tankers, except I was just cruising down the highway around my city.

I ended up driving to my old grade school, grabbing my old gameboy color from my locker, and then driving it home back the way I came.
>>
most of my dreams are so abstract they can barely be explained.
all the laws of physics go out the window. Thoughts become physical objects, physical objects morph into thoughts.
>>
>>25455260
Another one.

I was sitting in the backyard of my parents house where me and the kids from the neighborhood used to play.

It was night time, and I looked up and saw this giant red and black pirate ship floating in the sky above us.

Then it started dipping down towards the ground, following a kind of parabolic path.

Just down and back up again. Down and back up.

That was the entire dream.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.