[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a gf >she's bipolar and suicidal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1449459180180.gif (44 KB, 711x885) Image search: [Google]
1449459180180.gif
44 KB, 711x885
>finally get a gf
>she's bipolar and suicidal
>>
>>25455090

2/3 times, if they pursuit you from the beginning, they generally are, family.
>>
File: 1380481212369.gif (2 MB, 320x362) Image search: [Google]
1380481212369.gif
2 MB, 320x362
>>25455090
I wish I could tell you otherwise, but it doesn't get better OP.

Hang in there
>>
>>25455230
I love her but I don't want to get jerked around emotionally. I don't want to be conditional. I'm willing to help but she has to be willing to want help.
>>
File: 1393657655732.jpg (24 KB, 373x560) Image search: [Google]
1393657655732.jpg
24 KB, 373x560
>>25455275
The problem is, with my experience (twice before), they never seem to want anyone's help.
>>
>>25455275
My best friend was like this. I'd been friends with her for three years and over that time she'd constantly push me away, even though I never gave her a single indicator of betraying her in anyway.I didn't want to leave her like all the other people in her life but the last straw was a few days ago when she said she couldn't be best friends with me anymore, just simply friends. I asked her why and she simply told me that he didn't want to get hurt basically. I was sick of having to constantly prove myself to her and I just ended it. And she didn't seem to care either. You can't win with people like that senpai. It's either they open up and allow you in, or they don't and you're left in this constant cycle of proving yourself. G'luck though.
>>
>>25455090
Welcome to women. The good news is, they don't deviate much. The bad news is, they can all be relied on to be whores.

You're in for heartbreak, anon. Good luck and Godspeed.
>>
>>25455562
>she couldn't be best friends with me anymore, just simply friends. I asked her why and she simply told me that he didn't want to get hurt basically. I was sick of having to constantly prove myself to her

this is weird as hell, actual friendship isn't conditional. people are fucked up.
>>
are you dating in real life? is she chill if you just cuddle and watch movies?
>>
>>25455090

any chance she'd do a murder-suicide? what a rush. WATTBA!
>>
>>25455090
my gf is like that it's easy for me to handle because I have the same problems myself.

just make sure they feel safe around you and make them feel wanted and they'll never leave me you (unless she's white I heard white women are whores).

I'd rather deal with that than some normie problems desu senpai
>>
>>25455090
In a way it's easier to deal with damaged people if you're damaged too, but don't expect a relationship that would make any of you grow or be a better person. Having experience with human relationships is good, though
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.