[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>y-you're a shill! >p-p-paid marketer!! >nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 59 KB.jpg (62 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
59 KB.jpg
62 KB, 719x719
>y-you're a shill!

>p-p-paid marketer!!

>nobody actually has opinions about things!!!

don't be this guy, anon
>>
File: Your opinion is shit.jpg (64 KB, 720x504) Image search: [Google]
Your opinion is shit.jpg
64 KB, 720x504
Refer to pick related
>>
File: 1450055928051.jpg (72 KB, 381x424) Image search: [Google]
1450055928051.jpg
72 KB, 381x424
>>25454583
>pick

still saved it tho
>>
>>25454562
shills and paid marketers are a real thing though.

I use to get paid to shitpost about Taco Bell on /ck/. Ate many a free taco that way. Check craigslist, companies pay people all the time to do it.
>>
>>25454562
get out shill
>>
>>25454782
1.)How do I get a job like this?
2.)Did they only pay you in tacos or did you ever get paid in money? Do you know if Wendy's has the same food policy at least?
>>
>>25454782
No you didn't. Faggot.
>>
You aren't a shill you're just a retard.
>>
>>25454562
I can't tell if you're actually trying to dissuade people from believing that there are shills and paid marketers on 4chan, or just stupid.
>>
>>25454838
1) craigslist
2) it was also on parts of reddit, and various other social media (like IG/tumblr) where you would also post things like 'man I really wish I had gotten taco bell earlier lol' and other bullshit. Got "paid" in free taco bell vouchers, it wasnt worth it, but I liked taco bell anyway so whatever.

I know people who get like .001c a shitpost, but places are apparently getting more and more stringent with what you post, making you turn in logs and running through accounts they pre-made. I mostly got mine due to my social media accounts already being popular (using to scam google analytics before that also became annoying)

>>25454840
use google, its not just me. you could find you own low-to-none-pay shitposting job in a few minutes if you tried, but im not doing the work for you.
>>
>>25454893
Every bit of this post is false. It's amazing the lengths autists will go to in the pursuit of shitposting.
>>
People usually make these accusations when they sense forced memes being flung around. OP is making it sound like anytime someone expresses an opinion, especially an unpopular one, that they'll have this accusation thrown at them.
>>
$20 says OP was advocating an anti-white position.
>>
>>25454965
its just modern day ad placement, dont think too hard about it, consume obey buy a volcano box it still has cinnatwists and its so fucking cheap but fills you up.
>>
>>25454976
>OP is making it sound like anytime someone expresses an opinion, especially an unpopular one, that they'll have this accusation thrown at them.

happens every time these days.
>>
>>25454865
There is no way to prove when a person is or isn't, so the accusation is pointless.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.