[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just recently started messaging this black girl on Meetme.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
So I just recently started messaging this black girl on Meetme. She's not bad looking, not fat, seems kinda sweet, and seems like she's bending over backward to cater to my fetishes and what I like. She also seems to be a decent conversationalist, actually asks me questions, and seems interested in me and what I do.

But for some reason all I really want to do is pump and dump her. Why? I just know that if she were white and doing all the same things, I wouldn't hesitate. Am I racist or something? Like, it just seems too easy to me for some reason. Like this girl I've never met in person is basically throwing herself at me and I have no idea why or what motive she could have, I'm maybe a 6/10 beta nerd with mental issues and she doesn't seem to care. Am I being played?

FYI I am white, 24 years old, and 5'6", but she's also 5'10". So yeah, not only all that, but she's willing to date a manlet. What the hell is going on?
>>
she's probably catfishing you. quit while you're ahead.
>>
Pic not related, I'm not that lucky. If she were I'd hit it in a heartbeat.
>>
>>25454101
What could she possibly get out of it, though?
>>
>>25454128
ask yourself the same question about anyone that's been catfished. some sick satisfaction with making people want to kill themselves.
>>
>>25454171
Haha but I already want to kill myself.
>>
>>25454189
you and everyone else on this board. you'll only want to do it more afterwards. but who am I to stop you? go ahead and make your mistake. most women want to do nothing but manipulate. you have to be a chad to have them bending over backwards for you.
>>
Similar situation, I'm a fucking loser robot and a normie black girl basically forced me into a relationship with her and doesn't seem to care about my sperging and spaghetti. Like I can't even drive and don't have a car, but she picks me up and drives me around and pays for dates and stuff.

Don't know what it is either, I think just luck. I still am not sure if she's not just playing me or something for a scam.
>>
>>25454082
>Am I racist or something?

Maybe, lots of people are at least a little racist. You could also be getting scammed, yes.

But the only way to explore and resolve such thoughts and fears is to continue the relationship. Your other option is to leave it unsolved by terminating it early, returning to your status quo.
>>
>not bad looking
lmao your expectations are retarded she's way above average
>>
>>25454082
>5'6 she's 5'10
You're getting scammed
>>
Have you ever dated a black girl?

If not, fucking go for it. I want to bed one girl of every race at the very least and so far I've only gotten white and native american. No black girls I'm interested and Asian/Indian girls don't live in the dirty south. Mexican is my next up, or latina. Haven't found one I liked yet, but I'm working on it.
>>
Did you get the old black girl meme? If you stop being racist you'll realize black girls are the only decent human beings for relationships left.
Just don't go for a full black, maybe a brownie.
SHe'll even shoot someone who bullies you.
>>
File: 1450213860133.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450213860133.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>25455170
Someone like this qt?
>>
>>25455222
nice trips, nicer picture

Thanks anon
>>
>>25455170

>SHe'll even shoot someone who bullies you.

Kek that's extremely true.

>>25454961
Are you even attracted or want to have sex with her?
I said it like that because some men have a problem with separating what they find attractive and what they wanna fuck
>>
File: 1451268550812.jpg (576 KB, 810x1440) Image search: [Google]
1451268550812.jpg
576 KB, 810x1440
>>25455249
No problem my robot friend
this comment should be original
>>
>>25455279
She's attractive and took my virginity over the holidays. I'm not sure I'm into her the way she's into me, but she makes me feel funny inside. Definitely she acts differently to me than anyone else I've known and makes me feel kind of special.

I felt confused and embarrassed by her at first, but now I feel like I like being with and spending time with her. It's weird, I don't know these feels.
>>
>>25455002
OP here. Wow, first thoughtful advice I've been given on this board. I think I'll give it a shot. I mean it I get catfished, I just get food and catch a movie by myself. Best situation, she pays for the date and I get to put it in her pooper.
>>25455011
I already said the picture wasn't her.
>>25455018
I've also dated a 6"2 and a 6'4 girl before, so it's not unbelievable to me, just unusual.
>>
IF YOU CAN'T GET OVER,AND BE RECEPTIVE TO HORMONE RUSH FROM A CUTE NICE GIRL LIKE THIS,SHIT,CUT HER LOOSE & LET SOME OTHER GUY GET HER
>>
>>25456187
Different anon but you don't have to enter every relationship with the intention of marriage and kids or some shit. If you like spending time together then don't worry about the rest.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.