[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lottery general.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 56787890hhjhj.jpg (441 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
56787890hhjhj.jpg
441 KB, 1632x1224
>$4OO MILLION
>>
>>25454002

Any luck yet?
>>
I'd buy a ticket, but I need to spend my disposable income on my other addictions
>>
File: 1441976957115.jpg (52 KB, 742x720) Image search: [Google]
1441976957115.jpg
52 KB, 742x720
op can I have $30 if you win
>>
File: currentlotto.png (85 KB, 553x480) Image search: [Google]
currentlotto.png
85 KB, 553x480
>>25454032
nope, neither with winning big money or reducing my gambling addiction

Fantasy 5 is pretty high desu, and odd of winning per ticket are only 1 in 575757.

>>25454054
As a virtue I never give or lend money to people, nor ask people to give or lend me money. Wouldn't change if I won the lottery. I would use the difference between tax withholding and tax liability to make some tax-deductible donations to nonprofits, and otherwise I would donate to services I use, and maybe charities that don't just cause problems while half-assing solutions to other problems, but never person-person.

Scratch tickets have the best odd of winning small cash like $30
>>
>>25454155

How does gambling addiction compare to say, food or fapping addiction? It's the rush and expected pleasure that draws you in correct?
>>
>>25454155
not even your family? I'd feel obliged to give at least my parents and brothers a million or two each
>>
>>25454286
I'd say its completely different, because with things like food, drug, video game, sexual, etc addiction, you are addicted to the actual process of those activities or the high they give you. With gambling, the addiction is in chasing wealth, not the process of gambling money. The only rush would be upon realizing that you won big money. Well I used to feel some rush when checking tickets, and then a low upon realizing I didn't win,but more recently I don't experience that anymore, and i remain calm before and after checking lottery tickets. Thats a good thing, to not let it affect my mood and disposition.
>>
Been buying tickets since '06
No luck yet...
I won't give up though
>>
>>25454340
I hardly have any family, but I guess if I won the next Powerball jackpot I could buy an extra condo and let my mother live there, and buy an [in memory of my father] public park bench.

>>25454404
How much do you spend per draw, and what games? Ever won something like $100?
>>
>>25454429
u dumb fagget, i copied all ur lottery numbers now I am going to the corner store to get my tickets, enjoy sharing your millions with me fag boi ha ha ha
>>
>>25454467
top cuck, these are already losing tickets, look at the date.
>>
>>25454429
Well like I said I've been playing since 2006, back then it was more like a joke though, one ticket per like 3 months
Lately I've really been investing money into this and I end up buying about 5 tickets a day
I play Powerball and Le Mega Millions
I did once win like 250 on the Powerball but it turned out some other guy also hit it so it was either 125 each or just nothing so I just let him take it all
>>
>>25454525
you faggot cuckold letting some guy take it all
>>
>>25454556
125 is literally nothing
I work flipping burgers[/spoilers] and make more than that in a day
>>
looks like I'm buying a ticket
>>
>>25454578
Fucked my spoiler up
Neato...Welp, time to kill myself
>>
>>25454578
look at you acting like you have money.

do you have a summer home?
do you have powered windows to your home?
do you have 2 dogs?
do you have a dog walker?
do you have a boat and 2 jet skies?
do you have vacation for 2 weeks in greece?
do you have at least 2 cars?
do you have a walk in fridge?
do you have a home theater?
do you have a pool in your home?
do you have a millions dollars under your mattress?
>>
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
>>25454525
>lottery
>investing
nope

>>25454525
>I did once win like 250 on the Powerball but it turned out some other guy also hit it so it was either 125 each or just nothing so I just let him take it all
If serious, your retarted, if prizes are split between multiple winners, and one of them doesn't claim it, the lottery donates it to schools or whatever they do with most of their sales, they don't give it to the other winners.

>>25454578
>I work flipping burgers[/spoilers] and make mo
>>25454598
but you're literally threw away money. Elliot Rodger did the same thing, he certainly would have won $250 at least once with the thousands of tickets he bought in concentrations of a few hundred, but didn't mention redeeming any, probably just went to vending machines

Also why I usually buy lottery tickets 1-5 at a time so it doesn't look like I spent that much when i redeem some, and if I leave a single ticket in the trash my parents see and assume thats the extent of my lottery gambling.
>>
>Non-ASCII text is not allowed.

http://www.calottery.com/win/unclaimed-prizes
>>
>>25454002
My birthday is tomorrow, I'll probably drop $5 on some fantasy 5 tickets
I only want to play that because even in the 1-in-10 million chance I do win, it won't be enough money to totally change my life
>>
>>25455330
pick 5 has much better odds than the major lotteries

>>25455330
>it won't be enough money to totally change my life
well then fuckity doo da you normalfag yuppie scum
>>
>>25455367
I would literally suicide within 5 years if I had 400 million dollars given to me
I'd lose all productive motivation and it wouldn't help at all with my social anxiety
>>
>>25455627
I concede that you are actually one of those cases where you just couldn't handle it, and would be happier being a careercuck than enjoying financial liberation.

I for one would happily choose the opposite extreme of my financial situation along the problems of financial abundance I would accept over those of financial scarcity

>>25455627
>I'd lose all productive motivation and it wouldn't help at all with my social anxiety
To the contrary, winning the lottery would give us the freedom of both time and money to pursue productive interests, and have life experiences that push us out of our comfort zone and into unpredictable social situations
>>
Paying tax on lotto. Lol. Americans never fail to amuse.
>>
>>25456084
desu I'm glad lotto jackpots are taxed as income, so at least everyone knows they "contributed to society." My gambling is also contributing to society
>>
can a lotto fag here tell me step by step how to play powerball? i wanna play but i have lots of anxiety trying new things. you just ask them for a ticket correct? after they give you one, do you have to do anything else? like i've seen some people like write something on their ticket and then give it back to the cashier, do i have to do that? pls halp an autistic robot
>>
>>25456302
They have vending machines and/or pieces of paper you fill out and just hand to the clerk, or put in the machine if its not a touchscreen. Or just say '3 for powerball" and hand her $6. I'f I'm doing something complex like getting 4 different games and some for multiple draws I just go to a vending machine.
>>
>>25454155
If I won this I'd Give it all away to less fortunate. America is shit and fucks over its own too often

Useless fucks that play this rigged garbage deserve to keep losing to old people that live in the middle of nowhere
>>
Her at Israel we have "chance" beside the lottery, you need to guess 4 cards, I like it because you have more chanses to win X1000 or X2000, depending on the type.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.