[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit guys. I just found out the girl at work I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x366
Holy shit guys. I just found out the girl at work I've been in love with for months has a boyfriend. I've been giving her lifts home from work even though she lives in the opposite direction from me, buying her presents and even organising my shifts just so I would be able to work with her. But she just posted a profile pic on Facebook of her kissing a guy. It felt like a dagger had pierced my stomach. And I was so certain she liked me too.

Why would she lead me on like this for so long? Surely she realised I was into her? Why are women so cruel? ;_;
>>
stop letting women walk all over you. she is obviously using you because you're such a fucking cuck.
>>
>>25453976
>giving her lifts for months
>never asked if she had a bf

top kek m80 you're a real silly poo
>>
We have all been there. Let it all out: scream, punch a wall, throw something, write her a menacing letter (of course without sending to her) and then burn it.
>>
That's a real shame, anon, but why didn't you ask her if she has a boyfriend?
>>
>>25453976
don't worry about it., bro. she doesn't need you , so you don't need her either. the deed is done, and complaining isn't going to do anything for you. instead, just assume that every single woman you are attracted to is already taken, unless proven otherwise from here on out.
>>
>>25453976
You were a pussy.
She used you.
You know what to do next...
>>
>>25453976
>in love with for months
>"Hey, do you have a boyfriend?" never asked
>no way she gonna date u kiddo
>>
>>25453976
This is never really that simple. I'll be that it's a combination of her using you for a ride and actually liking you. But, it really is a little your fault for not asking her those types of things and if you didn't show romantic interest in an overt way it's especially your fault.
>>
>>25453976

>you didn't ask her out
>you didn't find out if she had a bf
>you chose to orbit her
>you chose to spend money on her
>you chose to drive her home

>it's somehow her fault and she should have known and has led you on.

Omega logic 101

Take some responsibility for YOUR shit choices, omega
>>
File: Oh really.png (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Oh really.png
2 MB, 2000x3000
>>25453976
Did you ever stop to think that you've been projecting onto her and that she never actually lead you on?
>>
>>25454336

>expecting an omega to assess a situation properly and actually take responsibility for their actions
>>
>2016
>still chasing after girls
when will they learn
>>
>>25453976
being this big of a cuck
>>25454167
>>25454145
>>25454022
all these answers that speak the truth
Don't be a fool learn from the mistakes
>>
>>25453976
I think at some point in time that you should've asked her about it, preferably early on. Either that or she should've told you.
>>
When you kill her make a video on YouTube with dank memes
>>
>>25453976
Murder the boyfriend. Be her shoulder to cry on.
Become the next dick she rides on.
>>
>>25453976
Absolute cuck. Kill your elf, faggot
>>
>>25453976
Let this be a lesson that if you're willing to do this much for a woman you should first tell how you feel.

God knows how long you've wasted your time being kind to her... and worse maybe she waited for you to take the first move... but was then sick of waiting so she decided to go with another guy instead.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.