[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at dinner table >sister says "wanna here some facts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: GODFUCKINGDAMNITNO.png (235 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
GODFUCKINGDAMNITNO.png
235 KB, 582x600
>at dinner table
>sister says "wanna here some facts about Hitler?"
>he starts regurgitating information from her "top ten facts" videos that she always watches
>they are all horribly flawed and bias
>just sit there like a kuck and don't say anything or lib family will go apeshit
>mfw
>>
jesus fuck shit like this makes me so mad. my stupid liberal sister thinks shes fucking progressive in her first year of college. shes already getting involved with black dudes.
>>
both sides of american politics hate hitler and i LOVE defending him. I don't even get into the weird shit, just obvious logical facts, and people lose their shit. idgaf nigga ftp
>>
Fuck your lib family you should have said something coward.
>>
File: they were this big.jpg (41 KB, 240x242) Image search: [Google]
they were this big.jpg
41 KB, 240x242
>>25453971
>mfw my mother says Hitler was a fecalphiliac
>mfw my mother says Hitler was gay
>mfw she says anything she hears from her coworkers that's completely retarded but she believes it

>mfw I look up a good medical or historical source to disprove something obvious like chocolate leads to acne or you only use 10% of your brain and she says "the internet is an unreliable source. Anyone can just lie on it."

I trust the CDC more than your turbo-roastie coworker.
>>
>>25453971
Hitler was a piece of shit to begin with.
The only good "nazis" we're Speer and Guderian
>>
>>25453971
why would you care? Are you one of these "hitler did nothing wrong" memesters?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.