[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I move to a big city from a small as fuck rural town with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 500x334
How do I move to a big city from a small as fuck rural town with no college?
>>
I suggest a truck.
>>
File: drown the feels.jpg (130 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
drown the feels.jpg
130 KB, 1280x842
>>25453913
Here's a step-by-step guide. Follow it closely and you can't fail
>Get into car with all desired belongings and a full tank of gas
>Follow your closest highway (preferably south) for any desired 2 digit number of miles, then take a random exit.
>Keep driving, do not stop.
>Randomly take roads that seem smaller and more "out of the way"
>Once you've reached a town or village of the desired "smallness", pull into it's bar (they all have one)
>Walk into the bar and sit at the bar
>THESE NEXT STEPS ARE CRUCIAL SO PAY ATTENTION
>Order a whisky on the rocks
>Lean over the bar hard like pic related
>Eventually some bumpkin will ask you what your troubles are. Tell him you're looking for a place to settle down and make an honest living, then ask if he'd know of a place like that
>If he doesn't mention the town you're currently in ask if he knows of any place you can work at around the town
>Ask if there's a place you can stay

If you've performed this correctly you should be settled into your new home within a month. Good luck OP.
>>
>>25454135
I didn't say I wanted to go to a small town
>>
>>25453913
You have to stay in the small town you live in, you can't go to a big city it costs too much, just find a job and stay put.
>>
They're both terrible OP.

Everywhere and everything is terrible.

And everyone. Especially everyone.
>>
>>25455144
I'd rather have terrible flashy lights amusement parks beaches and shit going on instead of terrible with nothing but trees and rednecks
>>
You don't want to move to a small town. You're never 'one of them' in a small town. You're always an outsider. Not worth it.
>>
>>25455480
Your biased read it wrong
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.