[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys... I got my dick sucked for the first time today. This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1440880452345.jpg (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440880452345.jpg
108 KB, 500x500
Guys...

I got my dick sucked for the first time today.

This is coming from a KHHV from November.

There IS hope. You CAN find girls just as weird and kinky as you.

I believe in you guys
>>
shut the fuck up lmao
>>
>>25453563
Grindr also exists and is filled with people who will suck your dick
>>
>>25453583

I just wanted to give hope to some of the people in this hell ;-;

and brag a bit, not going to lie. This is kinda big for the average autist
>>
>>25453676
Are you gay? Post face and tell where you found the dick sucker
>>
>>25453563
>There IS hope. You CAN find girls just as weird and kinky as you.
This is only proof that you can, but no girls are as kinky as me. Me fetishes are too depraved for the kinkiest of women.

See, it is my sick fantasy to have a loyal wife who is a good cook, to love me and bear me children, but my fetish is too abhorrent for modern western women.
>>
>>25453563
>You CAN find girls just as weird and kinky as you
>a woman sucked his dick
>sucking dick is weird and kinky

You definitely belong on r9k.
>>
I always had this notion in the back of my mind that eventually I'll find the girl that was "right" for me, but I've been doubting that a lot recently and chalked it up to denial, but you just re-affirmed it. It may seem small and petty, but thank you anon, for giving me my hope back.
>>
>>25454379
>random anon gets a random blowjob
>this somehow confirms the idea that everyone has a special snowflake soulmate out there
>>
>>25454399
Fuck you man, it's 2 AM I'm punch-drunk and lonely, lemme dilute myself into thinking I'm happy
>>
>>25454597
>those feels
I wish I was there to make you hug-drunk.
>>
>>25454597
I'm sorry anon, you're right you will find that girl who's right for you.
>>
Don't get your hopes up, famalam
>>
How fat was she?

She
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.