[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I hurt people? I've been extremely nice my entire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 352x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 352x308
How do I hurt people?

I've been extremely nice my entire life, but I'd like to start being mean. The only problem is, I don't know how to be mean to people, especially women.

Should I just work out and get strong enough that I can yell insults in people's faces without fear of them fighting back?

What kinds of specific things do say to people, man or woman?
>>
i find that backhanded compliments work the best with girls. always call her fat, even if shes not. every girl is insecure about her weight. ugly, fake, and stupid are big insecurities also. demeaning them and making them feel dumb is the easiest way to make girls cry. with guys, it usually works to question their sexuality or masculinity ((unless of course, theyre actually gay)). although, most guys tend to want to fight instead of cry like girls.
>>
depends on what kind of mean you want to be. You can beat people (get strong first) and just physically abuse them. you can erode peoples confidence with constent judgment and insults.or you can be a sarcastic. Or if you really dont like them build their trust getting them to give you there secrets and then you let them all out you make it so you ruin every aspect of their life.
>>
>>25453597
I recall being mean to my weeaboo lab partner earlier in fall semester. I was pointing out every small mistake or hesitation she made, as if she shouldn't go into science.

I was most surprised by her positive reaction to it.
>>
>>25453597
>call her fat, even if shes not
Even if a girl were, you couldn't call her fat! Wouldn't everyone gang up on you for mentioning her weight?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 483x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 483x671
>>25453640
What kind of insults? Just generally be a dick? I'm really bad at being mean.

Any specific insults anyone has that I could memorize would be great
>>
>>25453460

One of the best backup lines in "Don't flatter yourself," desu. Short and sweet, and is a subtle punch at their personage.
>>
>>25453460

>I've been extremely nice my entire life

Then you probably just enjoy being nice, being mean would jsut mean making you something thats not you and will be unsatisfying in the long term

Just b urself anon :)
>>
>>25455004
any generic shit idk maybe think of shit for yourself dumbass (that was both my response and an example) but seriously though stick to observational insults if they say stupid shit call them out on it, if you see something you dont like call them out on it. call them a dumbass to their face and make fun of their flaws
>>
>>25453460
>Should I just work out and get strong enough that I can yell insults in people's faces without fear of them fighting back?
did you not get the memo?
pointed sticks have been invented
and then some other stuff like that too
>>
>>25453460
say, why do you feel the need to start hurting people and being mean
>>
>>25453460
Hi OP.
My situation is a bit similar to yours. I used to be extremely nice. And I gradually lowered in social ranks. In the end when I was the laughing stock of my school, I began to be a dick to other outcasts like me and be considerably meaner to people. That plus not being socially awkward to normies gave me a free pass to be an cyborg-normie.

If you want to hurt people, it's a no brainer: you have to it where it hurts.
That's why it's best to know the person beforehand.

Another tip:
If you insult someone on his weight or an other physical characteristic, DO NOT GIVE UP if they say like "how original", "i've been told that a lot anyway haha" or they just ignore you. Even if they say it doesn't hurt, IT DOES. So keep pressing the matter and you will see a nice wetness in their eyes.

Another IMPORTANT TIP:
I need you to be socially aware on this one: the impact of your insult/comment will be the consequence of two things: TIMING AND THE WAY YOU SAY IT.
For instance, I find it always more easy to be generally passive-agressive and not straight out insulting the person unless the timing is perfect.
Then again, it's better to insult the person when their crush is around.

RECAP:
BETTER TO KNOW THE PERSON AND WEAKNESSES
SUBTLETY IS MORE EFFICIENT
PERFECT TIMING
THE WAY YOU SAY THINGS, THE PLACE, THE MOMENT, ALL THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WHAT YOU SAY, SO USE STRATEGY LIKE YOU WERE ON A BATTLEFIELD.

So here it is, some little tips I've learnt over the years. It's also easier if you have been bullied. I find myself to use some of their techniques. I remember them saying "oh m8 you finally have friends" when I was eating with new friends at Mcdonalds when I was still an beta. It sticked with me because it was a simple statement they said while passing by. It was sutle, effective, made me cry on the inside and my newly found friends were really awkward after that. Some of them I have nerver seen again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.