[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Every girl you talk to has had someone come on her face already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tfwnogf.png (5 KB, 403x379) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.png
5 KB, 403x379
> Every girl you talk to has had someone come on her face already
>>
>>25453374
>tfw started dating my gf when we were 11
>tfw I managed to keep her
>tfw the first

I pity all of you.
>>
File: 1445830656238.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1445830656238.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
>>25453374
>>25453408
I can relate a bit. Met my first gf online, we were about 10 years old. When we were 18, both virgins, finally met and had sex.

Fuck you OP.

Pic not related.
>>
>>25453616
I think a huge part of my success story is due to the conservative society I live in. So really I didn't do much.
>>
>>25453408

Wait until life hits you like a train. She gets bored or dies and you're fucked. You haven't dated in 8 years, you better pray to God that you don't lose her cause you'll be fucked.
>>
>>25453408
Nobody asks for your pity, for it is patronizing. Instead of belittling us, we kindly ask that you leave us be.
>>
>>25453724
Not really, I already experienced being the first, and honestly it's not that big a deal, I enjoy fucking prostitutes more than I enjoy fucking her at this point even though she is more attractive than them by a land slide.

Sex is to feed our instinctual need for it, and as long as the woman is at that point in time attractive to you, it does the job.
Happiness is not found in women my friend.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.