[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots are doomed to be robots forever. Girls like guys who are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: gettem.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gettem.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
Robots are doomed to be robots forever.
Girls like guys who are interesting, who have hobbies and do things and have friends and are generally interesting people. These guys do this stuff not to get girls, but because they like doing things, they're interested in their hobbies, they have fun doing stuff. The average robot will think "oh, so I gotta do things and get hobbies and make my life interesting to get girls", and the majority of robots will just give up and continue being boring dead-inside people, but even the ones who actually do this, and get hobbies and start doing things, will not be attractive to girls, precisely because he started trying to be interesting TO GET GIRLS.
The reason chads are chads are because they like doing things. The average robot will never become attractive because they are too innately depressive to actually enjoy doing these things, and to make friends.
And to those of you who think getting a gf will fix everything, it will not. I had a gf for two years, a hot one, who loved me, on a fluke, and still I am the same boring, depressive person I always was.

When you hear a proto-chad on this board saying "just work on yourself, pick up hobbies, become interesting, etc", he is fundamentally misunderstanding the nature of both girls and robots.

Make no mistake, robots.
You're here forever.
>>
but muh dick game
>>
>"im gonna do x to get a girl xd!"
thats literally the most beta thing to say/do
do things to improve yourself not to get a gril faggot
>>
This is all pretty much true, especially the part where robots think doing x will result in y, which never works out like most things that are obviously forced and unnatural

>he is fundamentally misunderstanding the nature of both girls and robots.

To be fair, you can't really blame him for being ignorant of how it works for the 5% of the population who are omega males.
>>
>>25453348

>preaching to the choir

Good one.
>>
>>25453348
Exactly. But robots are too innately depressive to want to improve themselves -- the only thing that provides them enough motivation is the thought of getting girls.
And therein lies the tragedy of the robot.
>>
>He actually fell for the I don't lift for girls meme

You poor soul.
>>
>>25453284
why not do something useful with your time instead posting retarted shit
>>
>>25453444

Why not do something useful with your time instead of being an omega piece of shit?
>>
>>25453444
>>25453488
both of you got to sleep before I take my belt off!
>>
I am 18yo high school senior, no luck with girls in high school so far but I have plenty of friends and interests just never really asked anyone out. I dont think im doomed to be a robot forever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.