[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smoked weed, never felt high >drank, never felt drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160103_022342.jpg (90 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160103_022342.jpg
90 KB, 960x960
>smoked weed, never felt high
>drank, never felt drunk
>took tylenol 3, still felt pain
what am I doing wrong
>>
>what am I doing wrong
Not enough.
>>
The weed was oregano
The stuff you drank was water
The pills you took was birthcontrol pills
>>
get some 1p-lsd,, dph or 2c-p (both legal).

then eat the whole bag. if you're like me, you should feel a strong buzz, like what other people describe being drunk is like
>>
For the weed you likely didn't inhale correctly.
>>
>>25452962
sounds like you are completely retarded and can't even figure out how to do simple things like smoking and drinking properly
>>
>>25452962
You're obviously not doing enough of any of said items of recreation and pleasure.
>>
>>25452962
You are probably some sort of superbeing, immune to worldly intoxications. Try flying or stopping a moving train or truck, you may be surprised.
>>
>>25452962
Take 180+ micrograms of LSD. You will feel it. You will never have felt anything as much as you have felt this.
>>
>>25452962

Tylenol 3 is pretty weak... I've been taking it on and off for years when I have pains and you need at least 3 pills (90mg of codeine) to feel anything. Even then, you're better off trying to get Oxycodone instead.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.