[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dad got drunk again. Fine, he's a grown man, he can do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: fe345qgdfgs.jpg (524 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
fe345qgdfgs.jpg
524 KB, 3072x2304
My dad got drunk again. Fine, he's a grown man, he can do what he wants. But then he starts to mess with me when he's drunk. It's happened so many times. He threatens me, insults me, breaks things. Gets the neighbors involved and sometimes the police involved.

Why bros? I am polite and helpful. I delivered some documents for him just a few days ago. I help around the house. I am making progress in my career but don't have enough money to move out yet. So if he hates me so much why doesn't he give me money to leave? Why are people like this? Why are retards like this allowed to have children and make their lives miserable?

I don't want to kill him because I don't want to go to jail. I have no one to talk to about this. No friends, no gf. This is life.
>>
>>25452948
record when he's drunk and show him
>>
File: 1428222257906.gif (2 MB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
1428222257906.gif
2 MB, 530x300
Because you're a fucking miserable failure, and every time he looks at what a useless piece of shit you are, he blames himself, starts drinking, then rightfully takes it out on you.

The only reason he keeps you around is because you're too pathetic to support yourself so It's cheaper to just keep you around and use you as an emotional punching bag.
>>
>>25452948
I feels you OP my mom does the same maybe not to the extent that your father does to you. But honestly it's gotten so bad that I personally don't drink alcohol.
>>
I'm sorry to hear about that, anon. Not much I can offer as far as advice, maybe orchestrate an intervention or seek counselling for yourself?
>we're here for you, bro
>>
Take your average /r9k/ person but with the technicality that they are also socially capable enough to get a 4/10 partner and impregnate them despite not being well suited for each other

Congrats, now you have a borderline mentally ill and probably retarded set of parents

Now let two years of time go by-- WOOPS SOMEHOW IT WAS TWENTY YEARS INSTEAD, HOW THE FUCK DID THAT HAPPEN JESUS CHRIST IT ONLY FELT LIKE TWO, HOW THE FUCK AM I FORTY YEARS OLD I'M STILL A 28 YEAR OLD FUCKIGN RETARD HOLY SHIT I HAVE AN ADULT CHILD AND I NEVER EVEN SORTED OUT THE PROBLEMS I HAD WHEN I WAS HIS AGE OH GOD

^ most parents

you'd be fucking amazed how fast the years 25-50 go by. one day you'll be 50 and you'll realise your dad isn't some capital-a Adult, but a man about as clever or well adjusted as you were at 23, except somehow inhabiting a 50 year old boy. that's what it's like to be 50.

you don't have to like him or blame yourself to pity him and understand him. he's unhappy and probably not a great person. the mere fact that he is old doesn't make him any better equipped to deal with either of these, in fact a lot worse. look at him and see a scared stupid alcoholic 24 year old whose life vanished before his eyes, and who is so disoriented by his own shittiness that he treats even his few friends and family poorly and takes them for granted. that's what he is, underneath the wrinkles.
>>
>>25452948
Put yourself in his shoes for a moment.

He has a grown ass /r9k/ browsing son. Imagine that.

You're probably a weeb too, who hates women and plays video games.

You'd start drinking to cope with such a failure of a son as well.

If I have a robot son I'll kill him with my bare hands
>>
>>25453002
I blame him for making my life unnecessarily difficult, but I don't take it out on others by getting drunk and breaking things.

>>25452982
I might do this, but I don't think I care about him anymore. I'm just focusing on getting out of here ASAP.

>>25453005
I might seek counseling for myself, thank you.
>>
>>25452948
Corey, is that you?
>>
>>25452948
iktfb my dad is alcohol too. When he is sober he is fine but he drinks almost everyday and as soon as he gets drunk he gets really miserable and angry, starts smashing things up, tells me about how I'm useless and stuff (even though like you I am polite, do things around the house and have a career but like you am also still saving to move out).

And I feel the same way I wish I wasn't born desu I never asked to be born so maybe he should have kept his dick in his pants and we wouldn't be needing to have these problems.

I think parents are just cunts at the end of the day, one way or another, mate.
>>
>>25453109
How robot are you
>>
>>25453092
That kind of puts it in perspective, and I do pity him. I really suspect he's trying to bait me into hurting him or worse because he hates his life.
>>
File: hotrod.jpg (142 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
hotrod.jpg
142 KB, 480x720
>>25452948
Watch this movie anon and learn from it.
>>
this is part of the reason I will never have kids, and if I do, I will abandon them. no one should have to deal with an alcoholic, autistic, sociopathic parent
>>
you should honestly beat the evr living shit out of him
>>
File: double leg takedown.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
double leg takedown.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>25452948

fuckin double leg his ass through the floor into the basement
>>
File: 1391283138559.jpg (59 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1391283138559.jpg
59 KB, 500x376
>>25453109

>replying to serious problems with meme-based ad homs
>>
>>25452948

You need to stop being a little bitch. My dad has been a functioning alcoholic that worked for breweries my whole life and he gets drunk like everyday... it's all good.
>>
>tfw you don wan no trabble but your asshole dad picks a fight with you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.