[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kendall jenner (kardashian whore) + one direction's harry styles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
do you think its real love?
>>
real cummies
>>
>>25452923
I've never cared less about something.
>>
last pic
>>
Meme relationship between 2 morons, couldnt care less
>>
Literally who?

I have no idea who those people are.
>>
File: 1433191989752.jpg (41 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
1433191989752.jpg
41 KB, 600x442
as long as daddy gets seconds everything will be all right
>>
>>25453123
Kim Kardashians half sister and an olympic gold medal decathlete turned females daughter and a British boy band star.
>>
If by real Love you mean staying together until they die, it doesn't exist. It arises out of mutual need
>>
I didn't know Harry styles was black.
>>
File: 1423903411800.jpg (20 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
1423903411800.jpg
20 KB, 283x390
>>25452923
Does a female love a man as a man loves a female ? No; the female does not love the man; at best, the woman loves to be loved as well as adores to love to be loved. Most of the men love a woman such as most of the females loving their children, up to, for too many men, talking to the female in puerile manner in public; whereby most of the men completely failing to understand that a man must take a female with detachment, such as an owner loving his dog, such as the scientist towards his experimental subject. The lovers plays along, play her game precisely for he is not egotistic, but only narcissistic.
Her lack of reflexivity renders her the most untameable creature that so many men attempt, drawn by her, to domesticate only to perish faster than a moth on a night lamp, due to their innate failure to seek a reality outwards themselves, something that the inwards attention of the female prevents her to endure. Her nudity is the force of the woman : she makes her lack of apparent shield the most powerful one, so that the woman never lies to who takes the moment to observe her, yet without hesitating to crush every man whom she judges cruelly unworthy of her. So much power appears as beauty itself but, naturally, once that the higher man reaches her, he understands at the same instant her vacuity, or rather, the debilitation of his original quest.
>>
>>25452957
tbqh Harry Styles is a disgusting piece of garbage, he'd be a HKHHV if it wasn't for Simon Cowell manufacturing One Direction.
>>
Who is Harry is he the guy from Nsunc
>>
>>25453688
Holy fuck, he turned into a beautiful woman
>>
>>25454875

It's absolutely fucked up that this was actually celebrated as some sort of historic achievement.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.