[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weebs on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
I love how these weebs dont notice the female characters they lust after go after attractive anime dudes, if they were real they would look for the nearest Chad immediately just like any other woman.
Anime is not fanstasy its just an example of how japanese women work, what you call tsundere is just basic female behavior where they play hard to get.
>>
>>25452280
Here's your free reply.
>Not being an anime Chad.
Only reason to take care of yourself senpaitachi, why would you expect your perfect waifu to love an ugly person?
>>
>>25452419
>why would you expect your perfect waifu to love an ugly person?

because she isn't like the others girls
2d>3d
>>
suicide watch is a plebian's meme
>>
>>25452280
>Strike Freedom

Yuck
>>
>>25452280
>Anime is not fanstasy its just an example of how japanese women work
Anime characters are very different from real women.
>>
>>25453973
>Anime characters are very different from real women.

prove it
>>
>>25452730
ye she aint like the other girls cause she aint real, basically the only reason "she would want you"
>>
>>25452280
>the sims 2
god damn I miss that game.
>>
>>25454689
They don't act the same, don't look the same, and don't have the same flaws. They aren't supposed to be reproductions of real women.
>>
>>25455212
>They aren't supposed to be reproductions of real women.

based on what do you say that my fellow delusional omega?
>>
>>25455455
Based on the fact that they aren't anything like real women.
>>
>>25455518
mate if you not gonna answer you may aswell dump some anime girls
>>
Chad here

I know what it feels like to be loved.
>>
>>25455802
Hi Chad.

Why did you fuck my gf?
>>
>>25455802
>Chad here
>I know what it feels like to be a cuck.
Fixed that for ya family
>>
>>25456433
>chad is a cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 352x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 352x411
No chad zone since 1994
>>
>>25452280
>Playing a life simulator that plays a weaboo dude that dreams about anime
Damn what's worse?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.