[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots....why do you want a gf so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: feeels.jpg (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feeels.jpg
39 KB, 645x773
Robots....why do you want a gf so much?
>>
I just want everyone to fuck off.
>>
They think it will fill the hole.

It won't.

Nothing will.
>>
because robots are a damsel in distress who think that it'll be like in the fairy tales and having someone be attracted to you will make them into your knight in shining armor and that you'll blissfully ride off into the sunset together all in love and have a happily ever after.
>>
Because I'm so fucking alone.
>>
Because it's a best friend who you can fuck. Who doesn't want that?
>>
I just want to be loved and accepted
>>
I don't. I've long since abandoned the idea that women in their 20s with a partner count lower than 10 do not exist, and even if they did they wouldn't want me.
>>
At this point I think it's just validation that someone somewhere finds me good enough to spend their life with
>>
>>25452211
>Nothing will.
A girlfriend might not but a boyfriend sure will
>>
>>25452629
>>25452648
>>25452650
>>25452677
these four
>>
Biological imperatives that fuck up brain chemistry if you don't have one
>>
File: 14247052569220.jpg (141 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
14247052569220.jpg
141 KB, 1600x1200
>>25452194
When I see a beautiful girl I just want her to be mine. To never interact with anyone but me and love me and cuddle with me while outside it's cold and rainy.
>>
Because I'm tired of feeling like a loser for not having one. A girlfriend alone doesn't make you a success but it helps.
>>
>>25452194
I don't, women are garbage and deserve to be treated like garbage. Anyone who thinks having a girlfriend will do anything other than cause them more problems is stupid.
>>
Because i'm tired of spooning my pillow and crying myself to sleep every night.
>>
I'm just sick of wondering and worrying all the time about whether I can get a date or get laid.

Stability and consistency would be nice.

Having somebody to come home to, to be proud of having, to share your bed with, is nice too.
>>
im sick of being alone everyday of my life
>>
I kind of don't.

Other than being attractive makes my parents think I'm gay or something.
>>
I'm not sure if I want a gf or just the concept of having a gf.
>>
I don't. I want to fuck though, and meet a woman I can be friend with but I'm too stupid to make a conversation or relax myself. Sorry
>>
>>25452211
But it did... and now she's gone
>>
It's not necessarily just that I want a gf. I wish I had any semblance of a social life. I'm so lonely.
>>
So I don't feel like a complete social failure.
>>
Maybe I'll finally be happy
>>
Being loved by someone is the greatest compliment you can receive. Makes you feel like you're actually worth it.
>>
>>25452194
I want someone to be here with me. I want someone to have sex with. I want to be able to have a girlfriend.
>oh you don't have a girlfriend?
>they think something is wrong with me
Yet another wall to separate me from a normie
>>
I just want a friend, literally anybody I can shoot the shit with, doesn't have to be female.
>>
what do robots even have to offer to a gf though? most of you are neets with no jobs or transportation. what are you bringing to the table? I imagine even if you got a gf it wouldn't last because there's nothing to offer aside from, "w-wanna play vidya or watch anime and eat?"
>>
>>25452194
having a GF is overrated, just parasites and distractions in life
>>
I'm in a relationship rn and its comfy as fuck. Don't listen to the toxicity some spew on this board. The intimacy and ability to just share things about your day with someone is a very fulfilling feel. Just avoid the bitches and whores and youll be fine
>>
Robots want a girlfriend because they would finally have someone who would listen and care for them after being alienated for their whole lives
>>
>>25453889
Doesn't mean shit to me
>>
File: DVinfernoLuciferKingOfHell_m.jpg (604 KB, 1280x1006) Image search: [Google]
DVinfernoLuciferKingOfHell_m.jpg
604 KB, 1280x1006
>>25454648
You are fundamentally flawed as a human. I'm sorry you'll never be happy and will die bitter and alone.
>>
>>25452194
Because it's perfectly normal to want to be loved and genuinely cared for.

Sadly, lonely people go totally insane in their early 30ies.
I'm only 25 and I can already feel the first signs of madness approaching me.
>>
>>25452677
This, really
But i'd settle for friends who like me, really, dating can happen after i'm out of the hole i dug myself in
>>
>>25452211
Too true, we're already made broken people. There's nothing that can fix that
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.