[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /geneticgarbage/? >5'7" >small wrists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: trashcan.jpg (261 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
trashcan.jpg
261 KB, 1200x1600
Who here /geneticgarbage/?

>5'7"
>small wrists
>size 9.5 feet
>5.5inch penis
>overbite
>gyno

Just kill me already
>>
>>25452172
>5"7 1.4
>average/small wrists
>extreme overbite and jaw deformities from it
>ugly face with big nose and acne
Life was meant to be a pathway of thorns and thistles for me. God better repay me for my sufferring when I die that was undeserved.
>>
Two words

>spic
>manlet
>>
>>25452172
>6'1"
>Proportional wrists
>Size 11.5 feet
>8 Inch duck
>Overbite by a few mm
>Medium weight, could be shredded if I stop being degenerate
>Blue eyes white skin dark brown hair
>Teeth have been fixed to be normal
>Found way to clear acne
>German/Polish
Why am I still a robot?I don't get it
>>
>>25452407
>Polish
that's why
>>
>>25452420
Lmao I always try to say I'm German, but anyone worth a dime can see straight through that and call me a pollack
>>
>>25452263
#Build the Wall keep out the manlets
>>
The dude that got the most pussy in my high school was 5'7. Facial aesthetics and social status can take you very far.
>>
What's the deal with wrist sizes?
>>
why does it seem all the people here insecure about their height are specifically 5'7?
>>
>>25452494
Most robots deny this but personalitycam get you far in life. I remember in high school a Stacey dated some ugly fuck because of how outgoing and intelligent he was. The even guy had sever acne was shirt af. I still don't understand till this day
>>
>>25452515
What's the deal with airplane food?
>>
>>25452172
>small wrists
Do people actually care about this? How thick do your wrists have to be?

>>25452407
You're probably ugly.
>>
>implying anyone gives a fuck about your wrists, shoe size, gyno or overbite.
>>
>>25452744
I'm not ugly but I'm not Chad. I'd say I'm a 6.5/10 conservatively could become an easy 7.5/10 if I worked out
>>
>>25452805
>>25452852
I guarantee you're a 5/10, at best. Either that, or you're a social retard. There's no reason why someone with "specs" suck as yours is single. I know turbo-manlets with girlfriend, so why you don't have one is beyond me.
>>
>>25452172
5'5" that's all I have to say. Just end my life senpai
>>
>>25452899
I'm am eight year old social like you guys, and will only settle for Stacey and not ulga
>>
>>25452926
Pretty much this. Worst thing is that everything else about me is pretty okay, but my height ruins everything. Life isn't fair.

>people complaining about wrist circumference
kek
>>
>>25452263
You could have just said the first word; the latter would be implied.
>>
>>25452232
Wear a watch and long sleeves faggot
>>
>>25452407
>8 inch duck
i laughed
>>
>>25452172
wtf i'd kill to be you
i could be a cute tranny then instead of a monster
>>
>>25452172
>5'5"
do i even need to say more?
>>
>>25452172

>5'4"
>overbite/weak jaw and chin
>big bug eyes
>ears poke out too much
>protruding monkey mouth
>ugly bump in nose

I just wasn't born for romantic love. I've come to "accept" it even though deep down, I'll never be able to truly get over the thought of living and dying alone. Regardless, I'm not entitled to romance, relationships, girlfriends, etc. I know that.

I also know my role and place in the dating world and society in general. No girl could truly love me. And that's fine. I don't blame them. I wouldn't date me either. So, I'm not going to bother women and they of course won't bother me.

Women can go their way and choose who they truly want, while I'll work hard to make life fulfilling in other ways and let my inferior genes die out once I die alone. Oh well. /diary
>>
>>25455775
WGTOWs
>>
>5'8
>baby wrist barely 6"
>mixed race asian
>4/10 facial aesthetics (look like a chink or flip, always have and acne).

must I go on?

>eggman level ignored by all girls and openly insulted by all girls too
>size 8.5 shoe
>6" pencil dick
>overbite
>skinny as fuck

also I'm fucking dumb now, but it's because I'm losing my sanity. I used to be an averagely intelligent boy, but just too hyper-attentive.

should've been put down to be honest. fuck this world, fuck my existence. This was completely avoidable..
>>
4.3 inches dick here

kill me
>>
>>25452172

>5'5"
>Astigmatism that's getting slowly worse over time
>Deformed ribcage
>shitty teeth that I never got braces for
>bad back starting at age 16
>poor immune system
>Diabetes that runs in the family
>Stomach problems

Bad enough to make everyday life pain, not bad enough to go on disability

Just fuck me up
>>
>>25452172
holy shit are you me?

>5'7
>small wrists and hands
>4.5 inch penis
>cant grow beard
>balding, really thin hair at 21
>crooked teeth
>really weak muscle tone and strenght
>unattractive facial features

Shit sucks, yo
>>
6'4
200lbs
Average build. I look like I may be skinny under the shirt but it's all chub.
Glasses.
Blue eyes.
Size 13 feet.
6.1 inch dick.
Slight gap in front teeth.
Cannot grow decent facial hair even though I'm 21.
Great hair though.
>>
I have a chode for a dick but am 6'3 in height; it's bullshit.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.