[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/night walk/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19
File: 1450067826653.jpg (71 KB, 498x333) Image search: [Google]
1450067826653.jpg
71 KB, 498x333
Its Saturday night bro bots. Just polishing off a bottle of bourbon and Im packing up my back pack to go for a night walk. Probably gonna buy some cigs.
Any robots got any green texts? Whatre you doing tonight?
>>
>tfw you don't live in the city so everywhere is complete darkness
>>
>>25452171
why do you need a backpack for a nightwalk?
>>
>decide to go for night walk
>light up cig while enjoying the air
>suddenly crack whore appears out of nowhere
>shat pants.gif
>she asks me if I have any food or money because she's starving
>offer her some snacks I brought
>she says she needs money
>fuck this bitch
>tell her I don't have any
>she starts asking if she can live with me
>tell her no
>she starts begging me and crying
>run the fuck out of there and go home
This bitch probably would've fucked me just for the oppurtunity to steal my shit
Ruined my walk
>>
where do you walk op? inna woods, or through the city? I'd be afraid I'd get raped but it sounds comfy as fug
>>
File: dolphin_sponge.jpg (26 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
dolphin_sponge.jpg
26 KB, 374x374
>decide to go outside
>choose nighttime
>start walking
>accidentally walk into a home
>quickly walk away without eye contact or talking

fuck my life
>>
>>25452306
I keep extra sweater, liquor, cigs and snacks in there. Sometimes my bike lock if i go biking.
>>25452362
I walk through my town. I live in a small town so its easy to avoid danger because I just walk through neighborhoods and parks.
>>
>>25452251
Get a bike anon. Night bikes are the best. Youre less likely to be in danger too because no one can see you coming.
>>
>>25452342
Things like that happen all the time in my city anon, shits disturbing
>>
I live in the woods so i don't walk much.
>>
>>25452622
This

Creepy as shit man. Theres always rouge cars driving around.
>>
>>25452171
best feeling is living on the california coast and walking just a mile down to the beach/cliffs and just staring into the ocean until the sunsets and then going for a nice night walk to get a burrito after smoking a bowl.
>>
File: 20160103_004146-1.jpg (804 KB, 1455x3436) Image search: [Google]
20160103_004146-1.jpg
804 KB, 1455x3436
Who /wishtheyhadsomeonetoshoottheshitwith/ here?

On a walk right now what's up senpai?
>>
File: thenug-lkYDCGARjz.gif (954 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
thenug-lkYDCGARjz.gif
954 KB, 480x269
>>25452171
Just came back from a walk with a couple spliffs. It's cold as hell so no one else is out. Love it.
>>
I quit smoking, and just recently quit chewing my nic gum. Kind of sucks. I just sort of walk and think about my current situation anymore when I go walking while listening to my music.
>>
File: NIGHT WALK.png (61 KB, 657x493) Image search: [Google]
NIGHT WALK.png
61 KB, 657x493
Obviously it depends where you live, but I've always had really pleasant relaxing experiences on night walks.
>>
I sometimes walk at night just hoping something happened to me. Maybe I run into someone special, maybe I just bump into a qt stranger leading to an awkward yet nice situation, things like that... just something.

I know that I wouldn't really do anything if that happened anways so whatever.
>>
>>25452171
The one time I went for a late night walk, I was attacked by a random person and won.

It was like 3:30 am~ on a rainy night and I was in a really melancholic mood. I decided to take a brisk walk outside to the park near my house barefoot, feeling the wet cement below my feet. Once I got past the park(about a mile distance) I hear the sounds of shoes slapping the floor and somebody just randomly tackled me. His takedown skills were pretty weak and I kind of steadied myself, so we just kind of crashed into each other and the other person just started swinging. Then I managed to grab the other person and slam them onto the ground and just started wailing on him. After about 20 seconds, I left and sprinted home.

Haven't been outside since; the world is a scary place. This is why NEETs should exercise at least 5 times a week, 3 days for strength and 2 for cardio in their home gyms.
>>
>>25452796
I live in cali man. Burritos man. And mexican food in general. Shits legit. I always order "cali burrittos" makes me never want to move.
>>
>>25452509
Yep, bikes are quick too.
>>
>>25452958
I always kind of hope I run into someone, but at the same time I hope I don't. I don't want to have to deal with some weirdo.
>>
File: AG.png (516 KB, 562x550) Image search: [Google]
AG.png
516 KB, 562x550
>>25452171
It's 20 degrees here, plus wind chill. It was 9 last night. (Fahrenheit, no Eurocuck here.)

If I didn't have it so goddamn /cozy/ in this mountain town with my job and apartment, I'd leave in a heartbeat. Go be homeless in Hawaii or pour concrete for union pay in Arizona or whatever.
>>
>>25452251
>tfw you live in a big city and there are normals everywhere
>>
>>25453046
But in the summertime, I have the fortune of my /cozy/ apartment being at the literal edge of civilization, as in my backyard ends and just becomes the mountains. Streams, railroads, abandoned mineshafts, abandoned cars anywhere from 15 to 90 years old just sitting in the wilderness. It's great when it's warm.
>>
File: 1449393928192.png (107 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
1449393928192.png
107 KB, 841x797
>>25452958
iktf
I always imagine bumping into that magic pixie qt from high school
>hey you're ___ right? didn't we go to highschool together?
>>
>>25452733
I only go on walks if i have my gun and my dog. Its not so bad if then.
>>
I kinda wish there was some "safe place" I could just walk to and chill/think about stuff for a while.

Every cool place to hang out near me is always way too open to the public eye so anybody can see me there like a weird dude just sitting by himself doing nothing in the middle of the night.

know what i'm talkin about?
>>
>go to Asian market and pick up some weird shit
>go home and wonder why my pc fans are intermittently changing speed on idle
>mess around with it for a bit
>fuckitfornow.flv
>eat some weird shit
>play with my guinea pig
>play some ark
>lay in bed and fuck around on my phone
>>
Just rolled a spliff, heading out now. It's 1 am.
>>
I live on the outskirts of the suburbs, so instead of a night walk I'm considering a night drive, but I would like to have a destination in mind. Where should I go? I live in the Las Vegas area, but I don't want to go downtown.
>>
>>25452171
>night walk aka getting mugged by niggers
>>
>>25453179
stop living in shitty places then.
>>
>>25453179
Most people know their cities well enough to stay out of those areas or dont live in shitty towns
>>
>>25453149
I have a small woods nearby. I go there, lay in my special tree with a view of the entire town and sea
No one goes there at night, I know the place like the back of my hand. It is utter tranquility. I can sing, think about ethics, and reflect on my life in peace
>>
>>25452251
are you kidding outside of cities is the best place to nightwalk
>no light pollution
>no people to run into and possibly mug you
>you can enjoy looking at the stars
>>
>>25452171
About to leave right now anon. Just getting more drunk before hand
>>
>>25453179
>live in Based Nevada
>niggers are few and far between, and don't congregate
>very easy to avoid "bad" neighborhoods, very few bad neighborhoods for that matter
>entire city is basically safe to walk around downtown streets at any time of night, just don't go too far east
Vegas is probably different, but the rest of Nevada is pretty tame even in the larger cities/towns.
>>
File: happy wojak clear.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
happy wojak clear.png
5 KB, 645x773
>>25452171
>do night biking during warm months
>head down to bike path that runs parallel to high & train tracks
>have "night music" playlist
>a few other night walkers and occasional normies coming back from bars or whatever
>light spliff and smoke while biking
>see mass approaching
>some normie is riding a BMX with his GF on his back
>they smile and nod to me
>nod back to them
>would tip my fedora if I had one

It felt pretty good to just randomly cross literal paths into someone else's life and have a bit of a connection like that, and never see tham again.
>>
i nightwalk around swansea w/ my vodka hipflask and big bag of doritos

love my drunk nightwalks, listening to the clash, then get home and sleep for 12 hours dreaming of how to kill myself lol

no greentexts yet, get a lot of gay dudes asking to suck my dick tho

keep u posted r9
>>
>tfw living in the bad part of OC, so it's dangerous to walk at night.
>>
>>25453313
i know this feel. erino
>>
>>25453402
Fellow welsh nightwalker
>tfw turns foggy and drizzly and then to harsh rain
>Find some kind of shelter and stay underneath till it wears off
>Tfw all these nice stone buildings to appreciate
>Safe as fuck everywhere
>>
File: No.png (71 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
No.png
71 KB, 600x857
>>25453313
>tfw no cute gf to go night biking with after getting wasted together
>>
brb this thread makes me wanna night walk
>>
>>25453157
post pics of your guinea pig
I used to have 3 rats, they all died around the same time, I was thinking about getting more rats or maybe guinea pigs
>>
>>25452979
Do you live in a city anon?
>>
File: 83263216.jpg (174 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
83263216.jpg
174 KB, 720x1184
>>25453674
The nig is uncooperative and jumpy. White one's p cool
>>
>>25453741
They cutie af dude
I'll probably get some soon
>>
>>25453157
Use a program like speed fan to manually control fan speed. And check if your sensors are giving bad readings.

Also your pigs are adorable.
>>
>>25453179
Thought someone was following me once. As soon as I turned a corner I ran for it.
>>
File: 0343188565.jpg (199 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
0343188565.jpg
199 KB, 720x1184
>>25453769
They are chill af most of the time. Easy to care for. Shit ton of hay, bit of food and water.
>>
>>25453816
Thanks. I recently got openhwmonitor. Doesn't appear to be overheating except the gpu will go nuts when I'm gaming. Might need a 4pin splitter for an additional fan. Don't feel like taking the gpu apart.
>>
>>25452913
I was actually nearly eaten by a large dog on my last night walk, this brown boxer looking nigger dog would be as tall as I am(6'1) on it's hind legs.
>>
what do pack on cold night bike ride?
>>
>>25454033
>A container that can keep a hot beverage hot for a long time.
>Something to wear on your face to protect from the cold.
>candle and lighter if you can find an area that is not going to be disturbed.
>>
>>25454089
Thats just me though. I would go out for a ride at 1 am and not find my way back to my town till 7-8 am.
>>
I live in a suburb ass area, night walks are fine but I want to see someone on occasion, I've never seen anyone night walking around this shit.

wheres a good place to go for this?
>>
If I went for a nightwalk and posted some pics would it be worth it? Haven't done it ever.

I think im gonna do it
>>
>>25454180
Do it anon, I never went on a night walk, I might go tomorrow night when all the normies go to sleep early for Monday
>>
File: Untitled.png (116 KB, 1160x896) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
116 KB, 1160x896
Today i had a glorious fucking day. Ran with my gas-mask and my weighted vest for 3.8 kilometers since it's my rest day, and then went for a walk.

Totaling 19kms with 11kg strapped to my chest @ 23,940 steps.

I feel like a million bucks.
>>
>>25452375
What? How do you accidentally walk into someone's home? Is this bait?
>>
iggle monster 90000
>>
>>25454347
Are you the same guy that's always starting the gas mask threads?
>>
Just went for a walk for the first time in a while except I forgot it's summer where I live and there's a bunch of people around because holidays. So all I did was sweat and walk annoyed.

i'm too fat for this.
>>
File: 2.png (44 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
2.png
44 KB, 500x338
>>25454417
>Are you the same guy that's always starting the gas mask threads?
>always
>starting

Do you have down-syndrome? How about linking me "all" these supposed gas-mask threads. You might end up learning to count.
>>
>>25454436
thats a nice articulate pepe
>>
File: 20160103_011952-1.jpg (371 KB, 2582x1936) Image search: [Google]
20160103_011952-1.jpg
371 KB, 2582x1936
>>25454303
Did it anon. Very worth it. Almost a mile from home. The cold air is very nice.
>>
>>25454436
Not trying to be mean
Just wondering
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2448
Comfy night walk so far
>>
I walk home from my job ( cleaning a nightclub) at 4-6 am. The job is the only thing that gets me out of my room

It's nice seeing the city quiet and dark.
>>
>>25452831
Iktf man. I know I get lonely with never having a gf and stuff but at the end of the day I know all I really want is someone I know will chill with me pretty much whenever and someone I wouldn't mind just chilling with whenever. I guess that's what I try to find here to a degree but it's not as good as actually talking with a person.
>>25452913
I live in one of the worst parts of my city and go to school in one of the worst parts of different cities. I hear about robberies of relative neighbors at home and robberies of students on campus. But I'm out late all the time and have never seen or been around pretty much anything other than homeless people at the bus stops and a few other drifters just out walking.

I either go on nightwalks when I can't sleep or when I need to smoke, both times it's pretty relaxing.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Biking
Original comment
>>
File: Untitled1.png (23 KB, 966x626) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
23 KB, 966x626
>>25454534

Didn't come off as mean, i got back from a 19 km walked mixed with a run about 45 minutes ago. Otherwise i have only ever made one gas-mask thread if i remember correctly. Though i have made a few posts.

Any dumb cunt can run, takes a lot more effort running with a gas-mask with it's filter on. Love it.
>>
>>25453173
The ride from Red Rock to Blue Diamond is one of my favorites. Great on a bike at night too
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Nigh right
These are some pics
>>
>>25454627
yeah, conversations get so much better when you go deep with people.

I wish I could just walk up to people and discuss the purpose of life or the cycles of the universe
>>
>>25452733
Fuck, I hate the color red.
>>
File: image.jpg (607 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
607 KB, 3264x2448
I wanna go to Denny's but it's too much
>>
>/nightwalk/ up a really big hill near my house to a recently opened cemetery
>sit on a bench next to the only grave there, looking over the town
>light a cigar and listen to some music for an hour

gonna start /nightwalking/ through the old cemetery near me too, its really big and normies are scared of it so nobody will be there
>>
>>25455790
I've night walked through cemetery's before and met a bunch of normies.
Seems to be the normie place to be.
>>
>suddenly get a strong urge to take a run in the nice warm summer rain at night
>not a single soul outside, pretty nice
>route is a big circle around a small lake surrounded by forestry and some houses here and there
>literally JUST as i arrive at the popular bathing spot halfway around, another guy comes from the other direction in tshirt and shorts, no shoes
>stop up to take off my sweater and tie it around my waist as i was getting sweaty and warm
>continue my run past him
>he's just standing by the trail, looking up and out over the lake probably enjoying the light rain

Random encounter.
>>
>>25453119
Fuck you
There has to be someone like her some where else god damn it
>>
>>25452342
>can get mad pussy
>denies it
>ree programm running
>>
>live on a long loop road that by foot goes on for half an hour
>houses block view of water
>no parks
>just houses and hills
>barely even any trees

fuck I want to nightwalk
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.