[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is suicide illegal? Why doesn't the government hand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1445307782832.jpg (52 KB, 399x464) Image search: [Google]
1445307782832.jpg
52 KB, 399x464
Why is suicide illegal? Why doesn't the government hand out little pills so us hated, despised useless white men can kill themselves.

I can't take it anymore
>>
>>25451871
If you're a wagecuck they need your money to fund dem programs.

If you're a NEET they need you're existence to justify dem program so they can keep sucking up more money.
>>
File: 1444816978860.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1444816978860.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
And yet they complain on us leeches.
>>
>>25451871
rare kornheiser
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 486x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 486x409
>Suicide is illegal

Indominus keks

What third world nation are you posting from
>>
>>25451871
It's been said before, but it's illegal to commit suicide because you aren't allowed to damage government property.
>>
>>25451871
Because then you'd put the pills in other people's food
>>
It's not illegal here in the UK.
>>
>>25451952
Maybe I should write a scathing manifesto against society, and suicide myself in the most public part of my city, in the most horrible and grotesque way. Yeah, that sounds wonderful.
>>
>>25451970
They should only prescribe them in a controlled environment.
>>
File: 1449334494769.jpg (20 KB, 292x331) Image search: [Google]
1449334494769.jpg
20 KB, 292x331
>>25451977
>implying you have the skill, talent, or energy to write a manifesto worth reading
>>
>>25451970
>person goes to psychiatrist
>tells them theyve been suicidal for years
>will either kill themselves painfully or painlessly with government assistance
>undergoes 5-6 weeks of background checks and other FBI/NSA bullshit to make sure youre not a hitman whatever the fuck
>get pills after six weeks in a controlled environment
>commit suicide perfectly and donate healthy and structured organs to faggots who want to live

HOW IS THIS NOT A THING?
>>
>>25452057
>structured organs
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>25452033
As if it's hard to regurgitate digested /pol/ ideals and personal grudges with society's crusade against the oh-so-evil white man. Also, don't even try to imply with "quote text" that the English written language is hard to master to make a well-written but interesting manifesto to read. Especially with an image that demonstrates Brazil's colors, you fucking HUEfag.

>>25452087
Organs that probably weren't destroyed by drug overdose, intentional car crashes, hanging a body and finding it 5 weeks later when it's rotten and full of caustic gasses, etc.
>>
>>25451871
just jump off a bridge dumb ass.
>>
>>25452057
Because people can be manipulated into killing themselves.
>>
>>25452137
Wouldn't it be healthier for society to kill myself in a controlled environment so my organs can be harvested efficiently so some loser with shitty genetics can live 10 more years with them?
>>
>>25452214
no.
the government doesn't owe you or the loser anything. you can jump off the bridge and the loser can just die, the government doesn't care.
survival of the fittest
>>
>>25452277
That's not what I've been indoctrinated by the Canadian cuck-government for the past 24 years.
>>
>>25452308
they have to act like that because it would be immoral and idiotic to not do that. they wouldn't have the faith of anyone if they gave out pills to let people kill themselves. the government doesn't actually give a shit about you. but if they openly show this, our sjw society will get pissed at them.
do it the old fashion way like everyone else who wanted to die has and jump off a bridge or building or shoot yourself. stop looking for excuses.
>>
>>25452473
>looking for excuses

Yeah I am a coward for looking for an easy way out I guess.
>>
>>25452495
a future where government hands out pills that will kill you easily is pretty much non existent.
killing yourself is not that hard m8. sure it's going to hurt but if you shoot yourself it only takes a minute. i bet you won't even feel anything because it'll be over so quick. you are just being a coward.
do you really want to die? i don't think so. because when you really want to die it's not that hard. not at all. everything will be easy.
you're dreaming of a future where everyone will do all the work for you. try to do something by yourself for once.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.