[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you want to get past the robot easily, just quote in greentext
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: cold face.jpg (331 KB, 1743x2138) Image search: [Google]
cold face.jpg
331 KB, 1743x2138
If you want to get past the robot easily, just quote in greentext what the poster you are replying to said, and type out your post.

For example, quote my post in greentext, and then simply call me a faggot.

You will not be muted, because my comment is original, and you quoting my comment and adding something to it will also be original.

Try it out for yourself.
>>
>>25451829
>If you want to get past the robot easily, just quote in greentext what the poster you are replying to said, and type out your post.

For example, quote my post in greentext, and then simply call me a faggot.

You will not be muted, because my comment is original, and you quoting my comment and adding something to it will also be original.

Try it out for yourself.
Faggot
>>
>>25451905
You can also add multiple meme arrows as well.

>>>>>like so
>>
File: lesadfrog.gif (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lesadfrog.gif
38 KB, 640x480
>If you want to get past the robot easily, just quote in greentext what the poster you are replying to said, and type out your post.

>For example, quote my post in greentext, and then simply call me a faggot.

>You will not be muted, because my comment is original, and you quoting my comment and adding something to it will also be original.

>Try it out for yourself.

>tfwnogf
>>
the robot doesnt do anything. its not increasing the board quality at all, people just type gibberish so they can repeat their same tired comments over and over
>>
>>25452045
>the robot doesnt do anything. its not increasing the board quality at all, people just type gibberish so they can repeat their same tired comments over and over

faggot
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.