[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be realistic, what is it that you want out of a relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1451789278982.jpg (65 KB, 592x287) Image search: [Google]
1451789278982.jpg
65 KB, 592x287
Be realistic, what is it that you want out of a relationship?
>>
>>25451824
>Be realistic, what is it that you want out of a relationship?
that pic

but seriously, i dunno
i guess i just want to know what it feels like to be in a relationship, and (hopefully) having someone outside of my family really care for me
>>
>>25451824
I want a girlfriend that I can have fun with while with my family and friends, and is liked by my family and friends.

I know it sounds lame, but I'm gonna spend a lot of time with people who aren't her, and I don't want to have to leave her or baby her whenever I spend time with others.

This was the issue with my last gf. She was a qt shy gf, and ended up being too shy.
>>
File: 1385104159313.png (183 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
1385104159313.png
183 KB, 1100x950
What I had with my last gf, just someone to spend time with. I don't ask for very much, and I don't need much to be happy, just human company that I can watch a movie with, or walk in the park with. Attractive, intelligent, funny, these are just bonuses.
>>
I like to say nice things to a female, and hug her, and kiss her, and tell her more nice things and fug.
>>
I had a long talk about that tonight. I don't know, I have a lot of trust and dependency issues to work out. I do know coming here isn't helping.
>>
To share and enjoy life and eventually raise a family
>>
I want someone that I can grow with...if that makes any sense
>>
I'm looking for someone who likes to read and isn't too clingy. It's that simple.
>>
>all these lame ass answers ITT

I want to fuck her and then I want her to leave me alone when I'm done.
>>
I just want someone I can tolerate until I/they die.
>>
File: tumblr_n8ru18Jvxn1tgi953o1_500.gif (447 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8ru18Jvxn1tgi953o1_500.gif
447 KB, 480x270
>>25451824
i just want an average looking girl who bullies me and cuddles with me
>>
File: 1441246868036.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441246868036.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>25452246

>2016
>not investing in pump and dumps
>>
File: problems.gif (2 MB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
problems.gif
2 MB, 250x237
I want to be able to share my existence with someone else, and have them do the same for me. To be comfortable enough to connect emotionally, intellectually, and physically. And then to grow together as individuals, taking things as they come. Maybe that is unrealistic though.
>>
Sex and lot of cuddles. I have friends for everything else. Maybe someone else to drink with would be nice.
>>
A best friend that I can have sex with.
>>
I just want some kind of proof that i can be loved or desired by someone. It's pretty selfish but fuck it people say shit like you have to love yourself and things like that but how am i supposed to love myself when never in my life i have experienced being loved by another person? It just makes you feel like thrash
>>
>>25451824
I don't want one, they're pretty shit.
Someone that can beat the shit out of me and turn me into a better person is what I crave.
>>
I hate myself and don't think I'm worth anything, so my life has been basically one long struggle to obtain enough worth so I don't hate myself anymore.

If a girl can put up with my bullshit and still think I am worth loving, maybe I'll stop hating myself.
>>
>>25452637
You and I are in the same exact boat there friend.
>>
This is incredibly idealistic and borderline fairy tale so I don't ever expect it.
I'd want someone I could trust, to confide in and that would trust and confide in me. Someone who I could support, cheer up, help vent, celebrate with. Someone to have romantic dates with, yet be content with merely existing with, at their side. To make memories and share old ones with. A friendship, but more. Something intimate, as two equals. Not driven solely by lust, but where we'd be content with being together for years and years to come, rather than burning out alongside the honeymoon phase of a relationship.

Except this is all fairy tale idealism on the notion that romance isn't a fleeting experience that completely vanishes once the honeymoon phase ends.
>>
To be able to finally say I was in one then hopefully enjoy it.
>>
>>25451824

I want a man to share the void of self-hatred with
I want cuddles
I want someone who genuinely loves me because I know my genuine capacity for love
I want someone who doesn't exist
>>
File: Bjork4.jpg (96 KB, 646x969) Image search: [Google]
Bjork4.jpg
96 KB, 646x969
>>25452727
Basically this.

>people will always get tired of each other
>>
>>25452727

are you a man and are you professionally diagnosed? can we have a borderline fantasy love together pls?
>>
File: 1451497780138.png (143 KB, 300x349) Image search: [Google]
1451497780138.png
143 KB, 300x349
>>25451824
I want the succ
>>
>>25452877
I am a man. I wouldn't advise a relationship with me, though
>>
>>25452929

Why not?

original question 2016
>>
>open myself to somebody
>hugging
>feel loved

I'm a guy and I will never experience this with the opposite gender.
>>
>>25453049
I'm a very boring person, I don't particularly have hobbies to speak of and no self esteem. I would probably always believe there to be someone better for you, and it'd almost certainly annoy you in time
>>
>>25453115

but I'm borderline too and I would feel the same way

also I could project all of my hobbies onto you and maybe you would like some of them

east coast pls
>>
>>25453201
If only, this is one of those cases of a really awful physical distance. I'm in the UK, unfortunately
>>
I want somebody who will bring out the best in me.

I don't want some manic pixie dream girl to save me from a shitty life.

I just want a nice girl who will encourage me to continue improving my life, our lives.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.