[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently diagnosed anti social personality disorder. Anyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 484b49d9da0dbbb9.gif (944 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
484b49d9da0dbbb9.gif
944 KB, 450x450
Recently diagnosed anti social personality disorder. Anyone else here ?
>>
Bump. Feel awful
>>
I have convinced myself I am smarter than everyone else. No empathy of any sort. Will fuck over whoever for my own benefit. Do weird ass stuff all the time
>>
I steal and never feel bad.
>>
>>25451914
GTFO normie faggot
>>
Sounds like a meme diagnosis. I bet 50 years ago such a condition never existed in the medical books.
>>
haha reading the other responses

i had oppositional defiant disorder which is the lead up to ASPD

just don't break the law and learn to care about people like loved ones. watch some anime with good feelings. stay out of relationships.

sorry dude
>>
>>25452500
Also schizo effective... I love to upset others desu this is shit but idc that much because i can't and I truly think I'm a genius
>>
>>25452500
I do not watch anime I hate it. I spend my days drunk smoking butts doing whatever I can to earn money to move
>>
>>25452592
take your meds and dont ever skip... i dont know what else to tell you. are you on disability?
>>
>>25452620
stay away from alcohol. it'll kill you later in life
>>
>>25452663
I refuse to get it but every time I work I try to an hero (3 serious attempts currently) have landed me in a coma all of the times for a week or 2 each
>>
>>25452663
I love the bottle and don't care to put it down even if it makes things worse. I still believe my condition is fake and I'm being lied to and I'm ok and acting on human instinct >>25452663
>>
Replied to last 2 posters in the wrong order
>>
>>25452746
thats what they all believe friend. but at least you have my advice
>>
>>25452797
I am doomed alrdy so why stop now? Also on a small dose of an anti psychotic but I hate meds and just decided to cold turkey my anti depressants
>>
>>25452830
if i were you i would listen to my dr. it is entirely up to you. honestly youd be happier if you just took your meds
>>
its a "maximum edge" diagnosis the docs give it out knowing youre trying to receive it
>>
>>25452918
I can talk to people almost fine and am very very convincing. I convince myself that what I lie about is true. I'm sure being beaten and molested as a child contributed to this
>>
>>25452953
vegan gains on youtube said he was abused as a child and he is self diagnosed sociopath.
i dont think this labels are accurate, they take some symptoms and then add the rest of the story to explain you into a box so dont take it too seriously, but good luck
>>
>>25452997
I don't, ty anon
>>
>>25451790
Self diagnosed ass burgers doesn't count you fucking PLEB OMFG YOU PISS ME OFF SO MUCH WITH THIS PESUDO FUCKING SHIT FUCK YOU FUCK
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.