[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what will white women do when all their men leave them for asians,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10
what will white women do when all their men leave them for asians, latinas etc?
>>
>>25451777
become single mothers to caramel colored babies.
>>
I'll take one.

t. Turk
>>
>>25451777
What will Anonymous do when he realizes that is never going to happen due to supply and demand?
>>
white women are desired by everyone. If white men dont want them they will have, what?the entire world?
>>
>>25451808

robot just just rekt
>>
white women will just be sluttier when they're less desired. women seek attention, and if it means that their race will suck more in order to get it, then so shall be it. Plus, white women are the best in relationships, they're so gullible you can trick them and even if you cheat on them they'd take you back lmao
>>
>>25451827
>>25451839
>>25451799
>being a white woman's beta provider
>>
>this people thinking that white women are sluts

You obviously never met any latina or arabian girl...
>>
>>25451941
Don't Arabs get killed if they are sluts
>>
>>25451941

I'm latino, Latinas and Arabians are sluts, matter of fact my Latina girlfriend cheated on me (Idc though) but white women are also seeing an increase in how slutty they are becoming, you can't deny that
>>
Great question.

I'm guessing that there will be a swing toward Red Pill Women/traditionalism. Some type of secular self-inflicted stepford wives thing. It's already becoming a thing -- only the most deluded would date a woman who admitted to being a feminist
>>
File: file.png (363 KB, 416x597) Image search: [Google]
file.png
363 KB, 416x597
Get fucked by blacks and arabs.

And humanity will homogenize to a shade of light brown.
>>
>>25452013
If you dont mind being a cuck you should let me fuck her too
>>
File: 1444723003626.jpg (48 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1444723003626.jpg
48 KB, 392x500
I'm old anyway.
>>
most white women are soulless career women and don't really pay mind to what men do, so I suppose they will continue as normal
>>
>>25452013
Never met a slutty Arab but every white girl, Persian, Latina, I've ever met were all unrepentant whores. If they identify with western culture they're gonna be whores, guaranteed. They actually feel like something is wrong with them if they aren't whoring.
>>
asian guy here.

i'll take one too.
>>
>>25452042
she's not mine anymore, wanted to get back with me but i'm not a cuckold I don't go for that shit
>>25452078
Arabs are rare, cause middle eastern arabs are cool but I think that the western culture is just what primarily fucks people up. hell, even some jews are being sluts
>>
>>25451917
>Not answering the question
You'd get along great with a woman
>>
beta asian guy here.

these are my credentials

>pro friendzonee (been friendzoned by at least 6 different stacies)
>all of my orbiting cycles lasts for years
>employed at a decent job
>no big bills, only have credit card to pay off.
>no expenses, live at home.
>manlet-ish
>average dick size for westerners. uncut
>hygienic
>not fat

could i get a post cock carousel stacey to be my gf?
>>
>>25451777
Luckily there will always be racists.
>>
>>25452236

we all know racist white guys are a meme and they all have severe yellow fever esp. for Japanese women.

shoo shoo. make up your mind already.
>>
White women can have any man they want which is why when white men try to throw Asian girls up in their face it never works
>>
File: 1429679172256.jpg (60 KB, 341x353) Image search: [Google]
1429679172256.jpg
60 KB, 341x353
>>25452347
I've never had a fellow racist white guy pass me over for asians, every single one is disgusted by the idea of fucking a squinty eyed gook.
>>
File: IMG_20160103_020027.jpg (90 KB, 960x777) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160103_020027.jpg
90 KB, 960x777
>tfw lesbian
>>
>>25452457

ok. $14.88 dollars
>>
>>25452457
And how exactly MARRIED are you?

I'll toss the hot dog down any old hallway. Asians are for wifing.

Enjoy the carousel!
>>
>>25451777

Omega logic 101

>I am a complete failure with white females
>I'll go for desperate 3rd world females who can't afford to say no
>this means that all men will abandon white females and copy me

Protip, omega: the rest of us don't care what you do as long as you shut the fuck up. You wanna date 3rd world scum - go ahead. You wanna marry a 30 something practice girl who everyone else is done with - go right ahead. No one is stopping you. Nobody cares. Just shut the fuck up and stop acting like your failure is normality
>>
>>25452542

i agree but

why are u so mad tho
>>
>>25452562

>being so sensitive and feminised that you interpret direct, blunt posting as anger

Do you feel threatened in your safe space?
>>
>>25452519
Haha okay, I will enjoy the ride, you enjoy your meek, personality devoid rice maiden.
>>
>>25452457
racist white man here. I strongly dislike white women. I mean you guys are trash, face it. You are the worst companions on this Earth. What race of women have ever betrayed their own men like white women have? You are like a wild rebellious daughter who still lives with her father and uses her parent's own bed to have sex with many lovers, unashamed.
>>
>>25452596
Then you're a scumbag and good white women will stay away from you.
>implying asian women dont betray their race ALL THE TIME
You're trash, go kill yourself and spare the white race your shit genes.
>>
>>25452596

I guess Mediterranean and Slavic women dont exist then.
>>
>>25452588
Anon you need to exit the autism overdrive folder.
>>
>>25452594
Tick tock, tinderella ;D
>>
>>25452588

so this isn't even your final form?
>>
File: 1421946965352.jpg (31 KB, 288x316) Image search: [Google]
1421946965352.jpg
31 KB, 288x316
>>25452037

We're going to transform into cat people?

Christ
>>
File: 1416665104950.jpg (187 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1416665104950.jpg
187 KB, 650x650
>>25452679
>Tick tock, tinderella ;D
Wow, you hurt my fee-fees
>>
>>25452676
>>25452740

Triggered, hypersensitive nu-male omegas detected
>>
>>25452037

To add-brought to you by journalists who are all going to be dead by 2050. So why do they even care?
>>
>>25452840

buddy i don't even know where you are coming from, really.
>>
>>25451777
Feminism, claim they're just disgusting men with yellow/latina fever, as they suck the last drop from a big black dick
>>
>>25452906

>from an average asian dick

ftfy
>>
>>25452883

>illiterate, stupid, triggered, hypersensitive nu-male omega male detected.
>>
>>25452457
I agree with you completely, 14/88
>>
>>25452919

>asian
>average

I'm not afraid to admit that I've watched enough Asian prone to know that their dicks are anything but average. If you can figure out where they are.
>>
>>25451777
Us arabs step in. If there is anything we are good at, it's breeding.
>>
File: dick.jpg (281 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
281 KB, 1600x1200
>>25452921

calm down buddy, everything will be okay.

>>25452959

ok u are asking for it.

behold!
>>
>>25451917
yes anon, betas are the great majority.
don'r forget robots are omega
>>
>>25452542
>I'll go for desperate "3rd world" females who can't afford to say no
>woman
>can't afford to say no

delusional cuck
>>
>>25452596
>in a thread about white men ranting about how they want to racemix
Come on dude. Mudsharks aren't to be considered human, but there's no reason to hold every white girl responsible for some disgusting whores.
And honestly, both Asian and Black women probably talk more shit about their own men.
>>
>>25452594
>you enjoy your meek, personality devoid rice maiden.
I always find it funny when white women see Asian women being meek as a bad thing.
Why would I want a loud whore as a wife?
Those are only good for fucking.
>>
>>25452596
Brofist.
White women are garbage nowadays.
I'm not really that racist though, so I look forward to a nice FOB Asian wifey.
My last gf was Asian anyways.
>>
>>25451777
They'll fuck niggers because they're fucking race traitor degenerates.
All women are.
>>
>what will women do when all the men are (blank)?!?!?

Kek. How do you not get it? Women are almost never low on men, ever. It's always easier for them to get some. A 5/10 woman could get some as easy as an 9/10 man, probably easier.

Women bitch at body standards not because no one wants to fuck them. Sure they are mocked more if fat but a lardass woman is still of higher stock than a fat dude. I've seen high quality chads fuck ugly fatties when they're a little tipsy and/or really horny. A top tier Stacy will NEVER let a greasy fat neckbeard fuck her, even if no one is looking, unless she is beyond fucked up and/or desperate to a degree that can only be attributed to mental illness.

Women don't want a bunch of sex, nowhere near as much as men do, especially once they're out of their younger phases. They want a great man to settle down with. They'll always have legions of betas, orbiters, and undesirables at their beck and call. They'll NEVER really run out. It's a man's perogative to spread his seed all over because he can of little consequence to his time and body. A woman has fewer cells and the reproductive process in long, involved, and takes its toll. It's her perogative to make it count, the only currency for her are quality men, the alphas.

So many of you sit here with grins on your faces, waiting for the day where you can see women regret not choosing you instead of chasing Chad. Even if the chads run dry she won't come for you or regret not coming to you. At best you'll have a very hollow relationship with her where it's clear she's settling for you. She'll still have tons of betas orbiting around her even if she misses her chance at Chad. Sorry cucks, but women won't ever know how bad you feel let alone feel worse
>>
>>25453956
m8, he's talking about commitment, not fucking.
This generation of men is as averse to commitment as any generation before it, mainly because women aren't worth committing to.
I look forward to laughing at all the spinsters complaining about no men and trying to recapture their youth by getting pumped and dumped by younger guys.
Hell, there are already women like that even here on /r9k/.
Useless used up old whores who have nothing to offer but a wet hole.
>>
>>25454017
>useless used up old whores who have nothing to offer but a wet hole

They can still find plenty of men willing to fuck them, and several men willing to be captain save-a-ho.

A woman has to be in the worst of circumstances to have robot levels of misery and powerlessness
>>
>>25454076
>They can still find plenty of men willing to fuck them
No shit m8.
>and several men willing to be captain save-a-ho.
Yea no, /r9k/ greatly exaggerates the availability of desperate betas.
I don't know a single guy who'd be willing to wife up some used-up whore in her 40s unless he's also in his 40s and doesn't realize he can easily pull younger women.
>>
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>>25452596
How do you not realize it's the jews and the absolute failure of white men at protecting and controlling their women?

Why is it that white men are the only men around who don't have control of their women? We all know women are children and have to be looked after to some extent. That's ALL women.

White men are just as pathetic as their women. It's why they're dying out.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.