[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ what's brackin boys im burrently doing bic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-01-02-21-49-57.png (419 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-02-21-49-57.png
419 KB, 540x960
Hey /r9k/ what's brackin boys im burrently doing bic related anf my oneitis dfoesnt like me anymore

>maby a few more drinks and ill text her and post conversations

Wew lad
>>
>>25451587
>League of Legends
>Bud light
>Pretending to be drunk
>Screenshoting your drink and posting it on 4chan
Kill yourself kid.
>>
TAHL THET TA KANJA CLUB
>>
>>25451587
Does anyone else hate it when people act drunk over the internet for attention? I drink everyday faggot and I can still type. Fuck off cunt
>>
>>25451587
have a few more swigs OP you've earned it buddy.

who are your main champs at the moment and what division or if it applies level are you?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-02-21-55-28.png (422 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-02-21-55-28.png
422 KB, 540x960
>>25451643
>implying famo
Im on number 7 and im not a drinker

Also screenshot because file size
>>
>>25451683
Hey my man im levelling a smurf but ive never gotten out of silver 1
Mid main tf gettin rely good at csing early game
>>
this thread is embarrassing
>>
>>25451745
I keked so hard bruv

Thanks for the happoness
>>
>>25451643
This desu I am alcohol and I can still type perfectly even after a 12 hour session. Back when I was like 14 I would struggled typing when drunk but that was a long time ago.

So either OP is underageb& a gigantic faggot or likely both.
>>
>>25451730
that's cool. i used to be like you but i finally climbed into gold last season. i'm not a huge ranked fan because i for some reason feel like i have to be in this ideal state of mind to play my absolute best so i spend weeks just doing normal games if i'm not feeling up to it. but that's changing this season. not giving a fuck and playing ranked only unless im learning a new champ. my normal mmr has gotten so high i match with plats almost every game, with some golds and silvers in them as well with the occassional diamond. my goal this season is plat. bc i legt shit on them and definitely keep pace with them.

jinx my waifu.
>>
>>25451811
No one cares about your oneitis and your cringeworthy attempts at attention.

You're 'that guy' that no one likes. I can tell.
>>
>>25451823
But phones wre hard to type on senpai

>why is thread dead i cant me lonely tonight

Is anyone watching dbz kai fuark
>>
>>25451861
Well You're an asshole and you probably have like no friends.
Stop being so judgmental you cynical shithead. Let others post whatever thread they want.
People like you ruin this fucking board.
>>
>>25451907
I like yku anon I'd give you a beer kf you were here my friend
>>
Wheres the conversations op
>>
>>25451948
OP I'd play a game of league with you, I'm in silver 1 right now, in a game.
maybe after this match we can play?
find me at 'Phanteon' pn na
>>
>>25452598
Hey senpai my only account on na is level 10 currently levelling ill queue withu if u dont mind normals
>>
>>25451587

Get over it.

She's just another breathing and pooping upright ape.
>>
>>25452728
well its up to you, I've been wanting to play ranked right now, if the ping is too much for you, you don't have to.
>>
File: Picture 1781.jpg (205 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1781.jpg
205 KB, 1280x960
oneitis is a shitty condition to have, rid yourself of it brojackalski
currently drinking brandy in spiced coffee and listening to Falkenbach
>>
>>25452848
argh I wanna punch you in the face
>>
>>25452848
yo I'm having a bottle of water.
I think alcohol has done enough for me, I hate drinking alone and I hate drinking with people that I don't know well, this new years eve, my psychotic friend had one of his episodes when we were drinking together with another best friend of mine, he turned against me and tried to fuck me up, I wanted to kill him but I left instead. now he has my brother against me, not answering my calls and shit.
but yeah I don't think one bad night will ruin a friendship I had with the guy.
As for the other guy, I hope he's doing fine, I don't want him killing himself, even though what he did was fucking evil.
Cheers man, oneitis is really a bad condition to have, but one should always give love another chance, even if that means loving only yourself.
fuck my asshole
>>
File: CharlesManson1.jpg (62 KB, 610x385) Image search: [Google]
CharlesManson1.jpg
62 KB, 610x385
>>25452869
why? are you mad? do you feel blame? do you feel like roos kebab roth vantage?
>>
>>25451587
From seeing the thumbnail, I thought that was a dick.
>that reaction onscreen
Would've been a fun picture. Pretty disappointed rn.
>>
>>25452949
fair enough, alcohol can do fucked up things to people
I'm an addict though, so I'll take whatever substance makes me feel good and is convenient/cheap. glad I'm scared of needles, otherwise I'd probably be shooting meth/heroin by now
>>
Amir is on tilt na add me boys
>>
>>25451643
Not OP, but it's not that I can't type while drunk, I just stop really caring enough to fix my typos (and I type fast enough that when I'm drunk, it's pretty much impossible to hit the right keys when it takes me three tries to find the door handle.) Same reason I still recognize that it's creepy to tell someone in detail about my sexual attraction to them, I just stop caring.

>>25451587
I don't even know what my onetis thinks about me anymore. I thought she'd been trying to ditch me for weeks, and I'd finally made my peace with it today when she texted me out of the blue about being upset and we had a long conversation about emotional issues and television. She's the one girl that could blow me off for three weeks, and send me one text and I'd immediately be hers again.

She lives about 800 miles away and if she even mentioned in passing that it'd be cool for me to move out there I'd pack my bags today and tell my boss I got an offer for three times what he's paying me.

I even hate women, I don't get it. Every other woman is worth almost nothing to me, their friendship is a toy I play with but don't give a flying fuck about and I wouldn't sacrifice shit for them. But this one has me completely whipped for some reason without even trying. (I don't even think she knows, she's even more socially impaired than I am.)
>>
post good sad songs r9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU-dKoFZT0A
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.