[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis talked to me again Should I just confess to her and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1448849011880.jpg (9 KB, 273x153) Image search: [Google]
1448849011880.jpg
9 KB, 273x153
>oneitis talked to me again
Should I just confess to her and end my false hopes already?
>>
Yeah just get it over with.
>>
>>25451281
>confess
The fact that you used this word has already told me everything I need to know about you and the social dynamics between the two of you.

Don't waste your time. You can "confess" if you want, but nothing good will come of it.
>>
>>25451281
>confess
do you think this is an anime or something? It has never ever worked like that.

You know how people get girlfriends? By using game, acting confident, showcasing their status, and using that as an ice breaker. Afterwards, the girl grows into the man.

You will never ever get a gf by 'confessing' how you feel. That's literally what a woman does if ever.
>>
>>25451470
I hate how this is the way you have to play the game. I'd much rather just barf out my feelings, but no, I have to keep an emotionless front and keep them bottled up and suppress them in order to retain my "man" status.
>>
>>25451527
You're retarded and watched too much tv as a child. Stop trying to treat real life as a romantic drama you cum guzzling faggot.
>>
File: 8udjejwkdow.jpg (52 KB, 636x473) Image search: [Google]
8udjejwkdow.jpg
52 KB, 636x473
>>25451699
>>25451470
>Muh game
Fuck off kid
>>
>>25451760
I don't give a fuck about "game". But confessing your infatuation to a girl is just fucking stupid and it demonstrates that you have a very poor understanding of even basic social dynamics and relationships between people.
>>
File: 1445904856698.jpg (55 KB, 386x647) Image search: [Google]
1445904856698.jpg
55 KB, 386x647
>Having a oneitis in the first place

Pretty pathetic to be honest.

I wish arranged marriages were still a thing in the west and my parents and some other bitch's parents would just arrange for us to have a household instead of having to deal with courting women and listening to their whiny, retarded bullshit all the time.

I just want a live-in maid I can hump once in a while and chat with. Also wouldn't mind BEING a live-in manchildservant and getting humped once in a while and chatting with my female provider/owner/wife.
>>
>>25451281
Yes. Report back.
>>
>>25451527
>>25451760

Fun Fact: ask any woman and they'll think game doesn't exist
>>
>>25451470
You should know that I can't game since I am posting on fucking r9k.
>>25451968
It will try to see her tomorrow
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.