[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever thought of trying a mail order bride? Worst case
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
Anyone ever thought of trying a mail order bride?

Worst case scenario, you get a wife who tolerates you for 2 years until she can get her full visa.

Best case, you get a hot loving foreign wife for life.

Pic related, qt who sent me a message.
>>
>>25451244
where did you find said qt?
>>
>>25451331
http://www.anastasiadate.com/

Like, I looked into it just cause I was bored. But more and more it seems like a pretty good idea.

Almost every girl is cute and skinny, I swear a lot of them must be models.
>>
>>25451244
I've been thinking of doing this, too. I have a career and own a house, but no woman has ever been attracted to me because I'm shy and socially awkward.

Not sure if it's a good idea, and I'm sure I'd have to keep a careful eye out for scammers...
>>
>>25451528

Yea sure, you would definitely have to watch out for scammers.

You hear about some stories where the wife goes insane after the 2 years (or whatever the required time in country is) so you have to divorce her. Then she has her citizenship and is free.

But, at the same time you hear about plenty of long committed relationships.

I am in the same boat as you really, I have a good job, no house yet, but I have the money to buy one when the time is right.

I am shy, with a small friend circle. Almost everyone I work with is a dude, basically all I interact with are men. I just don't ever meet women really, so there is few chances for me to even be turned down by them.
>>
Pro tip if you're a college student paying out of state tuition you can establish residency through marriage of a mail order bride.
>>
>>25451244
What do you look like? I want to see the kind of people they'd message.
>>
Here is a thread on reddit about it

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/33t5lu/redditors_who_married_mailorder_brides_from/?limit=500
>>
>>25451815

Yea, I read through most of that

Beyond memeing about leddit, am I the only one that can't stand the layout of posts?
>>
>>25451482
That site looks dodgy as fuck. All of the pictures look like they were professionally taken and are too good to be true, and every 2 seconds I'm spammed by some popup box that asks me to spend "credits" to "live chat" or something. No thanks.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.