[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No gf feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x654) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x654
>tfw no dark skin qt3.14 gf
Any dark skin qt (Hispanic, Middle Eastern, light skinned black, etc.)
>>
>>25451243
gf's are overrated anon
>>
>tfw no qt weeb fembot gf to snuggle and shitpost with
>>
Before I go any further into this conversation I have one question...

Are you Asian?
>>
>>25451243
op post face
>>
>>25452583
No I'm not Asian I'm a Hispanic
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 480x480
>>25452632
Good enough 4 me then
>>
>>25452618
Y would you want a picture of me?
>>
>>25452656
jw
>>
>tfw no qt slightly below my height light skinned hispanic gf with a holy ass and beautiful sense of style
>>
Why do you want a dark skin gf? Most people aren't really into us specifically
>>
>>25452670
I wouldn't mind but knowing r9k standards I would be considered a normie so all these feels would be invalid
>>
>>25452755
because you're far and ugly, the cute reasonable sized women are fine
>>
>>25452721
I feels you on a spiritual level my friend
>>
>>25452776
I'm not fat and ugly is debatable. I mean most men will date a dark skin girl if she's pretty but they usually don't have a peference for us.
>>
>>25452755
I myself I'm not light skinned so I would feel less self conscious about my farmer tan
>>
>>25452808
>but ugly is debatable
then you have a shitty personality because dark skinned aaverage and up looking girls easily can get bf's
>>
She's beautiful, senpai.

She's got a great jaw line. It is defined but soft and feminine.

She's got cute little weak eyebrows that she likes painting up fancy with fancy eyelashes to boot.

She's got a freckled nose and full, gorgeous lips. Cheek bones to DIE for.

Great hair, and a great sense of style. She likes a lot of the same movies and music I like. We both have the same kind of odd humor. She likes acting on stage and I love watching plays. She's just a tiny pretty little thing that occasionally makes ugly faces to be silly and I want to hold her with every arm I've got, god damnit.

But I won't, because I hate myself, so I'll never act. Never.
>>
>>25452978
I'm vibing with you anon I felt the exact same thing with a girl in my high school days. I have her number but I can't bring myself to text her.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.