[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im a 25 year old virgin, ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image002.jpg (15 KB, 396x236) Image search: [Google]
image002.jpg
15 KB, 396x236
im a 25 year old virgin, ask me anything
>>
At what age did you give up, or did you ever try to begin with?
>>
>>25451240
What was the weather like in Moscow, Russia on June 15, 1928?
>>
>>25451240
What the most poisonous board on 4chan, /r9k/ or /pol/?

Which one is the most beta?
>>
>>25451240

Being virgin or not is not that important. It's really pointless to think about.

I'm not virgin. But if i was i would care less. Sex is overrated.

I have more problem about existence on this pathetic earth than being a virgin.
>>
>>25451240
i plan to (hopefully) kill myself at your age, did you have any similar thoughts or plans? or do you have them now?
>>
File: cassidy-boon.png (377 KB, 775x424) Image search: [Google]
cassidy-boon.png
377 KB, 775x424
I am also a virgin. And wizard apprentice.
>>
>>25451260
i've never really tried losing it. women have shown interest, because im actually pretty attractive, but once people get to know me, they are turned off by my anxiety and depression bullshit issues and bad personality
>>25451285
soo funny haha i wasnt specific
>>
>>25451423
I always like to as something ridiculous like that in these types of threads.

27 year old virgin here.
>>
>>25451365
im obsessed with suicide, and have thought of it every day, for years but im a huge pussy and wont do it, no plans
>>
>>25451423
Stop being a Debby Downer. Sex is pretty fun. You should just try it sometime just to say you did.
>>
>>25452022
tell me how
>>
>>25451240
I just want to know how. I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, but do you actively avoid it? Like i'm not a good looking guy by any means at all or anything and i've just had sex offered to me somewhat often over the years. Has that never happened to you? Do you avoid situations like that? Do you just decline women who try to have sex or a relationship?
>>
>>25452138
23 and in the same situation as OP and yes i avoid it, sort of, simply b/c my mind just goes blank and i shut down mentally.

i mean i haven't literally been "offered sex" but i had women interested in me like random chicks giving me their number, asking me out via a friend, or telling me stuff like that we "totally think the same". i just can't handle it, as soon as i feel like intimacy might be happening i'm a nervous wreck, i only give yes/no answers, i seem cold and distant and uninterested when i want to be everything but that.

it's only getting worse
>>
File: 1375019680973.png (55 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1375019680973.png
55 KB, 600x512
What school of wizardry are you attending? I'm leaning toward the necromancer route.
>>
>>25452068
I was trollin dawg. But if you elaborate on why you're depressed and or anxious, I just may be able to assist you. Also, do you have a close relationship with your father?
>>
im a 19 year old kiss less virgin never had a gf,
do i have good chances at loosing it soon? iv never chased any girls my entire life except for one girl who never showed interest in me.
im 6.5-7/10 in looks and im pretty extroverted and am not afraid to ask out other girls but im autistic as fuck

do i have a chance?
>>
>>25452138
I've never been offered sex, ever. I've had one girlfriend, when I was 18, and we never fucked. I've only been to a bar about 4 times in my life.
>>
>>25452397
I lost it at 20 but I started kissing girls when I was 18. If you're anything like me it will be brief and then never happen again. I haven't so much as kissed a girl in over 2 years.
>>
>>25452283
Not him but I'm going straight up pyromancer. The world rejected me so I will burn it with cleansing fire. I will rampage with 1,000,000x the power of the greatest wildfire and fly through the skies with burning wings so hot that it will scorch everything below me. None will escape.
>>
>>25451240
If I want to work and live in an area I don't live in, would it be best to move there first or apply for jobs where I am at until I secure one?
I am a 25 year old virgin too
>>
OP here

>>25452318
I do but he remarried and had more kids. I live by myself.

>>25452491
if you're unskilled don't think you're above anything. i started as a dishwasher and became a cold-line cook after a year or so
>>25452283
mental hospital route
>>
>>25452645
Well I am a college graduate with work experience it just doesn't exactly relate to my degree.
>>
Craziest thing about it is, I'm 6'3, white, have perfect skin, and have model-like features. I',m just so autistic and shy that nobody is willing to talk to me.
>>
>>25452833
>I'm so hot but I'm shy
Fuck off you egotistical faggot
>>
>>25452862
Im not hot. I'm embarrassing looking and look like a retarded girl
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.