[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If pigs could talk and bare arms, became a slightly more intelligent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: pigman.jpg (267 KB, 900x1489) Image search: [Google]
pigman.jpg
267 KB, 900x1489
If pigs could talk and bare arms, became a slightly more intelligent species and got a social construct... But were heavily peaceful towards us.

Do you think they would rule over us because we would do a lot of things for them, so they would sacrifice some of their own to meet our bacon needs?

What would they make us do for them? Like one day you open your door and its a cop, a pig cop. Or you go to the supermarket and the fresh meat counter, its a pig cutting up a lamb. That's weird.

I imagine they would have a monarchy with a king pig, their armies would wield large spears or halberds with leather armour more towards an eastern style (Japanese/Chinese).
>>
you need to rest anon
>>
File: ugly.png (277 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
277 KB, 480x368
I don't think pigs men would fall into monarchy. If anything I think they'd develop with tribal attitudes and elect chieftains instead of kings - bartering and moving around in small packs. I think their lack of experience could make us seem like a race of gods to them, so we may be able to extort them for meat. As for weaponry, that would be a problem considering they sort of have hooves instead of hands. I guess they could attack the poles of spears to their forearms with duct tape, but who would do that for them? Would we? Is that the cost they demand for allowing us access to their flesh?

Frankly I think they'd be highly discriminated against in human society, because they love to roll in mud like damn savages.
>>
>>25451131
Why do I need to rest? I mean granted it is 4:36am but I am by no means tired, just, elated.

(No I have not taken any drugs and my last cup of coffee was along time ago.)

>>25451264
Valid points, my thoughts were that with this came some rapid evolution giving them some form of 'hands', not as dexterous as our own but all the same, they could use basic tools and grasp items.

The tribal thing I can also see now you have mentioned it, as well as the bartering and moving in small packs. I pictured them as being stronger and more brutal than us, rather thuggish, despite their initial peacefulness which would make them think they were stronger than us, hence not seeing us as gods, but at the same time they know how intelligent we are. Obviously our technology is leagues better than theirs though, and they would see that.

I also agree with your last point about discrimination. I mean we hate on our own race simply due to a skin colour difference or a medical condition that could be out of the persons control.
>>
>>25451054
Considering human nature, I would guess humans would've been hostile to them even before they tasted pigman meat. Since they are peaceful, it wouldn't take long for them to be either enslaved or cast out. Human cultures that enslaved them would inevitably get a taste of pigman meat, strengthening their position in society. Cultures that would've grown without pigmen would eventually find them again by expanding, and would then have the choice of conquest or friendship. By friendship, I could see humans and pigmen working together equally, without trying to eat each other. But it would be difficult to get there.
>>
It already happened, OP.

They're called white people.
>>
This is dumb. Normal pigs would still exist. The mutation of the bipedal pigs wouldn't instantly wipe out the normal pigs. Eating the bipedal pigs would be illegal in western society. They would probably be used for slave labour in Asia, though.
>>
>>25451351
For the god angle I was thinking of the Incas' interactions with Spanish conquistadors, but then again the Inca saw them as gods because of how their mythology depicted similar, horse riding figures - these pig men probably wouldn't have much of an established or consistent culture because of how fast they'd be evolving, so something similar might not happen.
>>
This is the Fucking plot to animal farm
>>
>tfw no porkgirl gf

>tfw everytime you try to talk to a qt porker they assume you are a fetishist quadpig
>>
>>25451410
true
>
Do you think they would rule over us because we would do a lot of things for them, so they would sacrifice some of their own to meet our bacon needs?
looks like this part is correct then, since the shitpeople (nigs) work hard for the white man, hustlin' and slingin' all day on the block, stealing and amassing all the cash they can under the watch of one kingpin who the pigmen (whites) can then conveniently bust and confiscate all that money
>>
>>25451054
1. Cops are already pigs.
2. Pigs already scream bloody murder when they're being killed, and nobody gives a fuck. Humans would totally kill a speaking, bipedal pig for bacon. We go out of our way to dehumanize our fellow men in order to justify the way we treat them, and our track record shows that we treat non-human animals even worse, creating a hell on earth for them just for momentary pleasure. When we're willing to treat other humans who look and speak almost exactly like us like garbage, there's no fucking hope for us treating other animals who are less superficially similar with even a shred of decency.

If pigs could talk and bear arms, and if they had a social structure, my bet is that literally-LITERALLY-nothing would change about the way we treat them.
>>
>>25451892
so progressive
so tolerant
the type to house 3-4 refugee families in his 1 bedroom jewish slumlord-owned apartment with no concern for his own comfort, a real stand up guy.
>>
>>25452028
Yeah, man. Fuck compassion.
>>
>>25452070
proud of u s*n
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.