[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels stories, anyone? I want to feel the sadness flow through me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 235x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 235x200
Feels stories, anyone? I want to feel the sadness flow through me.
>>
File: 1437461857071.jpg (15 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1437461857071.jpg
15 KB, 318x318
>shit my pants
>shit them again
why
>>
>>25450839
>bowel movement
you're really feeling something
>>
>cat die
>eat body
>cry
>>
>>25451155
OP here telling you to get your shit off my thread.
>>
>>25450774
There was this girl who kept looking at me, obviously she was into me.
I liked her too, but didn't went to her and now she's with a buff nigga (not an actual nigger just a chad).

This was years ago tho
still have feels from it

yeah i'm that shy, sorry joselyn ;__;
>>
File: 1409154311410.gif (78 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1409154311410.gif
78 KB, 500x421
>was fat fuck my entire life
>350lbs at my worst, 270+ through middle and high school
>very little friends
>kissless virgin

>now
>225lbs, been lifting on and off since May
>actually look halfway normal
>still a kissless virgin
>halfway decent genetics, not Chad Thundercock-tier handsome but not ugly either, blonde hair blue eye master race
>actually halfway decent at being social with dudes, or even with girls who i'm not interested in or who I assume aren't interested in me

>but once I think a girl might be interested, the fucking S E C O N D she starts showing signs of attraction
>eye contact gone
>correct, open posture devolves into the beta slump I had all through high school
>don't talk to or look at her, and if she says anything to me, respond to her as succinctly as possible, and generally avoid her

>tfw never going to get laid
>tfw never going to even kiss a fucking girl
>tfw always going to be a little fucking bitchboi who's terrified of being intimate with women

What's even the fucking point?

For a long time I just numbed my pain with weed, but I've been trying to not do that as much lately, so all I'm left with is massive amounts of self-loathing, zero self confidence, and a fucking negative feedback loop of never being able to even be friends with any remotely fuckable girl, because as soon as they start being friendly, for some dumbshit fucking reason I always assume they either secretly wish I would go away, or are just trying to turn me into a beta orbiter.
>>
I've never been with a girl. I came close but fucked up a few years ago and haven't moved on. I'm fucking pathetic, and sad and lonely. I mask my sadness with a cheerful, hopeful outlook and talk to people as if everything in my life is going okay, but I'm so fucking sad and ugly feeling and I feel that I have no one I can confide in because everyone I can talk to would judge me for how I am. I moved my pillow down to my side because it's more comfy to sleep without it and it felt fucking good on my crotch like how I imagine a girl would feel lying next to me. I'm pathetic.
>>
File: f80.jpg (21 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
21 KB, 600x330
>spend two days downloading revengance in shitty Internet
>install it and delete iso for space
>Norton deletes steam.api
>>
>>25451358
Don't killy yourself if that's what you're implying.
>>
>>25451535
Fucking bawled all over keyboard. The feels just penetrated me hard.
>>
In February it will have been 5 years since my grandfather died. One of my last memories of him is arguing with him over some stupid bullshit and him telling me to grow up. I also remember the very last time I saw him alive. We were visiting his house and my brother hugged him as were saying goodbye. I just waved at him, but I had a feeling in that moment. I ignored it and walked out. He had been in and out of the hospital because he just got gastric bypass surgery and was losing a ton of weight. Things were looking up and I was confident I'd see him again and I hate hospitals so I never came to visit. He had another heart attack while in the hospital and by the time I got there the doctors and nurses were trying to revive him. His body was alive but he left with us all standing in the room. I never had a chance to say goodbye because I was too busy playing WoW. I don't even like that fucking game anymore.
>>
>>25451537
If I had the balls to end myself, I would've done it 125lbs ago.
>>
>>25451621
damn, dude right in my feeler. this is why I don't play WoW. plus, i'm a poorfag
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.